Comments

Comments
    kingmax99 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    Really they go to medevil japan?? Really??
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    whatever happened to avgn's review of this? it got taken down on his channel!
    copper30 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    HELP! I'M A TURTLE AND I CAN'T GET UP!!
    Tony2Tone Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    not alot of people liked this ninja turtle movie.Well i did. I admit it wasnt as good as the first or second but still a good movie.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Makes me want to vomit.
    Steven430 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    This 3rd installment sucks! Really cheap.
    hectorial85 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    they didnt use the henson crew for this one and so the turtles sucked! plus they dumbed it down for fans of the cartoon.
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    JUST GODAWFUL!!
    Bomberman Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    STFU SPAMMER!
    TreyVore Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I saw this movie theatrically and I just accepted it before, but now I hate it and never want to see it again. It's the only Turtle movie I never owned on VHS.

In 2007, I wanted to buy the Turtles movies after I saw the CGI film, and I did. I just didn't want to buy the '3-Pack' DVD set for the sole purpose being I didn't want to own this movie!
    ToxicCherry420 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I remembering seeein this in the cinemas
    i feel old hahah
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    The first two movies were great, but this one was HORRIBLE! The storyline was very weak and boring. It would've done better, had they used actual villains from the cartoon show as they did with the first two movies. Krang would've been a perfect choice. Instead, they gave us some random guy riding on a horse. Awful. Just awful.
    Benjanime Posted 7 years 4 days ago
    it was a borefest truth to be told. as a kid watching this i fell asleep only a half hour after watching it
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    this is my least favorate Ninja Turtles movie. I mean come on, is that like the best they could come up with for the 3rd Ninja Turtles movie? They didn't use any of the villians from the TV show, they just made up their own villians. This movie was truely dissapointing.
    sonicrulez10 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This one was horrible! The first one rocked, the second was so bad it was good, then this one was so bad it is bad. I mean, when Walker fell in the water at that one part, he just "implodes" on the surface of the water. There is no splash effect. This movie was the worst way to end the trilogy!
    rowemedic Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    the movie is bad from start to finish. it is no where near the quality of the first two. tmnt was the biggest movie event of my childhood but they should of stopped at two.
    redhead01 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I think that, despite the reviews, it's actually a decent movie. It has funny moments , ok action, but a little bit odd. The turtles and Splinter looked absolutely ridiculous though.
    Oldschoolgamer83 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Didn't care for this one or the second one. I actually did like the first movie though. I hope the new one turns out good.
    packman Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    The nintendo nerd HATES it.
    Benjanime Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    basically, i just don't think it counts as a tmnt movie, period. check out the review for it by angry movie nerd at youtube. he says EVERYTHING that stinks about it
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    OK, I admit, This was Shockingly NOT as good as the 1st and 2nd. Second of all IT doesn't even have a Subtitle. The 2nd one had a subtitle called: "the Secret of the ooze."
    But look at the bottom of the Russian number 3: There's just an Invisible opened space. There's nothing below it! I'm am so sorry if you people Loved this, but this was just... a Disappointment. :( Most people said: It's a Total Disgrace to the Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy. But that's our opinion. NOT your opinion.
    I'll keep this comment short today because That's all I REALLY have to say about this Disappointing Ninja Turtles movie.
    phenomenal1 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    hey can anyone get back to me on this question who directed the original Ninja Turtle movie? by the way i like them all dude
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    what are you ppl talkin about this had nothing in common wit the 1st two films this 1 was like a flop compared to the original 2
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    OMG I saw this on the Sci fi Channel once. I saw the whole entrie movie, and I liked it. How is this movie Sci fi?
    dr.maikel Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Mikey was realy cool in this one but other then that it sucked big time.
    grizzly Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This movie was so-so.
    takineko Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I don't remember much of this movie, I know it was the worst one and hardly anyone likes/remembers it. BUT IM DYING TO SEE IT AGAIN. If not to at least point and laugh at the sillyness of it.

Once they showed what the Ninja Turtles actors looked liKe on TV. .. I remember they were hot XD
    Rajak Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I have the tape of this movie. I remember I wanted to get Tiny Toons: How I Spent my Summer Vaction, but my dad told me to get this crappy movie instead :(

I did like the part where that fat guy talks to the dungeon keeper ands says, "WO-man, me want WO-man" Freakin hilarious.
    Evil She-Ra Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    This movie ruined the franchise. Period!
    majinn Posted 9 years 14 days ago
    it was okay not one of the best, but it brought back casey!