Comments

Comments
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I agree with Nails105 and DarthH8ter on this one. Great movie!
    AzumaReiji Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I love the sequels, but I just can't stand to watch this one. I hate the way nearly every character in the movie is an idiot, and even assumes its audience are idiots as well and repeatedly wastes time telling us the same information we already know without revealing anything new. We waste nearly an hour on this over the cops arguing about McClane when anybody with even half a brain could get the point after the first scene with them.

I'll take Die Hard with a Vengeance over this one any day.
    ramboman95 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    bitchen ass movie yippie ki yay mother fucker
    DarthH8ter Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    One of my top five favorates all time. A complete masterpiece!!
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    This was a great movie, but now when I think of Christmas, I'll think of this....
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This has got to be one of the best action movies of all time. It's like when it hit the movie screens it was imbeded in pop culture. What I mean is the very straight forward John McClane R rated quote and i am sure it needs no introduction. Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber is the best villian in the Die Hard franchise. Because I guess it was all original so thats why the movie worked for me and everyone else i am sure.
    Drageye Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle Bells MotherF%$#@er
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 16 hours ago
    Another movie I need to see soon. I saw the others but not this. Dad also loves it.
    verno Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i love this movie so action packed
    CenturyNEXT Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I still get a kick out of watching this flick. Good ol' fashion shootem' up movie! They can't make movies like this anymore without any political moral issues written in to it. Now I don't know about the new one that's coming out, "Live Free or Die Hard". I saw the teaser trailer, it's action packed, but I don't know. I hope they can recapture what made Die Hard such a action classic.
    retrojunker Posted 8 years 10 days ago
    I was one year old when this movie came to my city. I saw it 14 years later.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    One of the BEST action flicks of all time! "Die Hard 2 - Die Harder" was just as good, but "Die Hard With a Vengeance" kinda sucked...