Comments

Comments
    AtticAttack2099 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    One of my all time favorites. I own the soundtrack cd, novelization and the original one sheet movie poster. Underrated to say the least, this movie has that 1983 nostalgic feel to it for sure. And all you trash talkers should realize Michael Myers IS in this movie twice. In a commercial in the bar scene and on the TV and at the end when Dan is kidnapped at the toy factory waiting on "the big giveaway". A Monster Vision classic!
    Rob_Lo Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Didn't care for this movie at all.
    sicilianu Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I do like this one. I do agree- It IS underrated
    However, I WAS disappointed there was no Michael
    But I still liked
    hnoell Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    The fact that John Carpenter said F you to the traditional sequel and gave us this. Guy has balls, this movie is great for it's story; please excuse it's crude 80's effects(melted faces after masks had killed victim). Also using bits of stonhenge in the mask to help with mind control functionality, amazing! Halloween jumped the shark after the 2nd anyway (real fans should understand that after the night Michael was gone man he should have burned in the hospital fire, sorry) Films...3, 4, 5 c'mon and Rob Zombie needs to get off of the bandwagon too. Last orginaly flick I watched was Jeepers Creepers...that was some messed up stuff.
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I like this one too.It has that catchy,8 More days till halloween,halloween,halloween, 8 More Days til Halloween Silver Shamrock.
    horrorfandude Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This is not the worst one. This is not bad. I like this one a little.
    Ograws Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Man, this was such a bad movie when I watched it on TV a few years ago. I was like... ''NO MICHAEL MYERS!!!'' and thought this was a joke
    ZakkZombie Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Definately one of the most underrated movies of the 1980s. I believe that if this movie was just called "Season Of The Witch", it would've been a way bigger hit. I honestly cannot stand how much people diss this movie. I believe that the overall plot and setting was amazing, as well as the cast. People honestly just trash this movie too much. It deserves better.
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    When I rented Halloween 3 as a kid i could not wait to see Michael Myers come on the small screen again. But instead we don't and i am gonna mention spoiler we only see the masked killer on a TV ad for the movie in a bar in the film itself. The plot was so confusing to me and i was so disappointed i had to turn it off.
    retro_guy_sk Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I watched this when I was younger and really didn't know much about the Halloween Franchise. I think that probably helped me enjoy it more than if I would have been expecting to seen Michael make an appearance. It is campy/cheesy, but I think that is part of the charm. If you enjoyed Horror movies during the 80's/90's then I'm sure that you can enjoy this if you approach with the understanding that it is a stand alone. If you look back at a lot of horror movies during the time they don't offer a whole lot more, but they're still fun to watch.
    stpaulgangster Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Come on the worst one was Halloween Resurection was the worst.
    TLBKMBECB06 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    worst in the series i got it for 5 bucks and that was too much
    nlebenitez21 Posted 6 years 10 days ago
    I don't get this movie
    banglefan82 Posted 6 years 17 days ago
    Good movie but they should have put Michael in there
    Friday The 13th Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    This was a good Halloween story. I liked it alot.
    rewf87650 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i saw 20 minutes of this it was all crapy and cheesy.
    wolvescryvelvet Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    my favorite one of the bunch
    beavistv Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    alot of people say this is crap but its good
    fullmetal9023 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    this movie was the only one whre micheal didnt have nothing to do with anything at all, he just ran into the main character in one scene. and thats it, but the plot was terrible.
    orlando81 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This movie will make you afraid to put on a mask for Halloween.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    The black sheep of the "Halloween" franchise, but really not a bad horror movie as some say.
    bp1110 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Smoking pot and weed! Wow Ry
    Friday The 13th Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This film was very good.
    RyTheRetroGuy Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    the title should should be called:

"Halloween 3: Season of the Fucking Worst Crap Ever Made in Horror History"

and the tagline:

"The night that the people at Universal Studio were smoking pot and weed, and decided to make a fuckin shiity film like this piece of doggy poop, staring that guy from an awesome horror movie called The Fog and all nobody's that now work atr your local McDonalds."
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    What you do not realize, as I have previously mentioned, was that J-C ORIGINALLY Planned to make each film about something totally different relating to Horror and Halloween. By making Halloween 2 he screwed the pooch THEN he tried that idea anyways by releasing Season of the witch.

SEASON OF THE WITCH deserves it's own merrit away from the series.
    CyrusGrissom Posted 7 years 10 months ago

Look folks! You all don't get it and with the same complaints saying "No michael Myers, this is the worst halloween"! You have to realize that Michael was dead at the end of "Halloween 2" and John Carpenter with Debra Hill and Dino De Laurentiis had an idea to make the series into a series of different horror stories on the holiday as an anthology like "Creepshow".

It's an interesting Sci-fi horror thriller that had potential on making the franchise more interesting.
    Nostalgiascape Posted 8 years 3 days ago
    This folks, was IMO, a great film for horror fans. It's only draw back was it's installation into the Halloween series. But in defense of Halloween III, Carpenters original vision was to make each Halloween film about a different story altogether. But fans cried out for Michael.
    agentkev Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    oh yeah this is also my fave of the series lol
    agentkev Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    at the time they didn't want to focus the franchise on myers.... they wanted different halloween stories..but after this one did poorly.. they went back to doing micheal myers.
    nikoz78 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I actually liked this film. But they should have just named it Season of the Witch without the Halloween bit, as it has absolutly nothing to do with the series.
    devin_b Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This movie was terrible. I can't believe they even thought about trying to pass it off.