Comments

Comments
    lawlwhut Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Dude, this DID scare the pants off of me. :| Pssh, and my parents thought cartoons were safe...
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    This is Hands Down Don Bluth's best movie!
    Nesysli Posted 5 years 7 days ago
    I LOVE this movie! I had a VHS tape of it when I was a kid. A couple of days ago I bought a DVD of it.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I saw this movie the other day and it was awesome! Had I seen when I was little, it would've scared the pants off me. XD
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 6 years 22 days ago
    This movie had an odd plot
    cindy42981 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I loved this movie! I always hated how the bad rats looked, so creepy, but i loved the music in this movie! good memories =-)
    trollpixie Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    The part where they told the backstory of the experimentations on the rats spooked me. The part where they where writhing about in pain.

And the owl. I can't remember what they called it. But when she had to find it in the dark. *Shivers.*

I love it though.
    DoctorDecepticon Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I can only say I love this and have wonderful memories of it.
    DMoney89 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Vastarien, you scared the hell outta me....
    DON BLUTH ISN'T DEAD!!!!!

Don Bluth will go down as one of the greatest animators ever. I love every single one of his movies, including this one. Back in the day where animated cartoons were actually animated...
    sewage Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I didn't see this until I was about 14 and it came on one morning on HBO before school. Very addictive and very cool o.o It reeeaaally reminds me of Fern Gully, too... this and Gully really got me into the whole 'tree hugger' thing.. that and Captain Planet LOL.....
    Retroboi Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Its sad that they society has come to this.. No imagination, What was the secret of Nimh?
    Demache Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I remember we read the book and then we watched the movie about this time 2 years ago in school. It was a great movie, except I had to go to my band lesson during the movie so I didn't quite understand it until a little while after that I watched it on Toon Disney.
    Musical Warrior Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This is definately one of the darkest children's movies in history, and I love it, although it freaked me out a bit when I was little.
    M4LKAL Posted 9 years 15 days ago
    In answer to a question about where Bluth is...... when Disney got back on its feet with the Little Mermaid he couldn't compete with their mega millions so he teamed up with 20th Century Fox. His last film was Titan AE and he has kind of been doing his own personal stuff since.

Great film by the way. Kind of creepy at times which is good.
    she-ra21 Posted 9 years 24 days ago

Don Bluth at his finest.
    NickMania Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Now This Was a Good Movie Very Entertaining!
    Gundam_Warrior Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I only wish there was 2-Disc Edition of the film.
    skamOPs Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    HOLY CRAP!

when i was little there was a period of time where this was the ONLY movie i ever wanted to rent. my brother and sister got so tired of it, they told me that i could only get it out a certain number of times and i already used all my times up. i was so pissed!

i lived for this movie.