Comments

Comments
    crac_rear_view Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    lol@the heads was rolling joke, it's fucced up but funny yell
    Coco Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    it's the midnght special shine a light on me!
    willparker101 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    i never even knew there was a movie but i love watching reruns of the show
    himynameismikey Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Heads where rolling when this movie was made.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Not as good as the TV show, but still awesome.
    PolishedCoffin Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    "Wanna see something really scary?"
    JOHN0207 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    i loved this film,and the original series from 1959 through to 1964 is my fave of all time,i never get bored watching them,if you have never seen the series check it out its just great.
    retroplore Posted 6 years 25 days ago
    Twilight Zone is always good especially the movie. To me, I think that the new Twilight Zone was too intense because every episode seemed to have a sad ending.
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    watching this movie on hbo family. Ya the N word and that stuff oh ya thats a good family movie to watch on a wet rainy or sony cold night in happy Minnesota. But the movie is ok. 3.5 stares
    Captain Howdy Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    That gremlin from the last segment of the film looked like Christy Canyon's......nevermind.
    Snuggles9313 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Vic Morrow died making this movie.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I never saw the ending, what was the thing on the wing?
    Owepar Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Certainly not as good as Serling's show, but a valiant attempt. This movie reeled me in when I was a kid because of the wonderfully weird Jeremy Licht/Kathleen Quinlan and John Lithgow segments -- not to mention the great Aykroyd wraparound (REALLY scary!). I have more appreciation for the Scatman Crothers "Kick the Can" segment now than I did when I was a kid, but it doesn't pack the punch of seeing a mouthless girl and a gremlin on the wing...

Wasn't until years after I first saw it that I found out about the Vic Morrow tragedy, which is even sadder since his segment, which was nearly complete at the time of his death, is easily the weakest link in the film.

I have to mention that there was a fantastic reference on "3rd Rock" where Lithgow and guest William Shatner both reveal that they saw a gremlin on the wing of a plane! That was classic.
    Allison_SNLKid Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The segment with little "innocent" Anthony, "It's a Good Life," was not nearly as creepy as the version with Billy Mumy--that is a creepy episode. "Bye, bye, Ethel." I've never seen the rest of this movie yet--I really wanna see the segment with the Vietnamese kids and Vic Morrow--it scares me that something so tragic like that could happen.