Comments

Comments
    90schildandproud Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    Oh my god!!! i love this anime/manga so much!
    CARNAGE Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    wtf bro O_O?
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I love this anime, I truly do, but... maybe wait until next year to post it? Also, the opening theme for this made me want to punch an infant.
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 6 years 28 days ago
    I read the manga, but i don't watch the anime
    RetroxBunny Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    My friend was surprised that I never seen 'Fruits Basket', so she let me borrow her DVD for at least a month last year. I gotta say it's a very sweet/funny show with a bit of drama, especially the ending. The opening theme in Japanese is beautiful too. I'm glad I watched the whole thing.
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    i thought it was "fruit basket" not "fruits basket" =/ i've heard about this anime way too much, so now i'm gonna check it out...
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This thing is entirely off. The anime aired in Japan in 2001. I guess it got licensed to be shown in the states in 2002. The manga came out in 1999 and ended in 2006.

That aside, I liked this series, just hate the fact that it technically didn't end. Sure it showed what happened for that one arc, but it would've been nice if they could've done a full version based on the manga, instead of just that one storyline. It would've been nice to have seen some of the other Sohma family members, like Rin.
    Bomberman Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Major suckage.
    80sangel Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Fruits Basket is a very good anime. Kyo the cat is my favorite. But you only get to meet a little of the family. you miss Rin and the rooser. you meet everyone in the manga. and Akito is nastier piece of work in the manga. But The Anime is sweet. You got to laugh at Aya(Ayame) in his little tran-gender moment with the wedding dress. And that dress he had Tohru try on.Yikes! Take off the mile high neckline and it was pretty.
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    i mean good manga. my bad ^^
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    aww, fruits basket was a good anime intill the end. Good anime as well.