Comments

Comments
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    This was a kick-ass movie!!!!
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I love Jake. Any character with an Australian accent rocks.
    Annie Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    cute movie!
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I watched this today with my seven year old cousin, she loved it! A couple of weeks ago my brother was like 'THESE are NOT Jo-Anna eggs!' and I laughed so hard. :P But its definately one of my nostalgic favorites.
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i like the two little mice from the rescuers. it's bernard and bianca! i love the rescuers down under. that's the full-length sequel into an animated film, in the original rescuers, bernard and bianca as they faced their foes to the dark waters of devil's bayou. i think i have the rescuers in 1977, and the rescuers down under in 1990. i see the images of "BERNARD ET BIANCA"!
    daniellerenee91 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    the two little mice were so cute!
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i see the rescuers down under in 1990. it released at theaters on november 16th, and came out on 1991 VHS. mommy and daddy bought these videos about six years ago.
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I have this movie on dvd.
    SimonTheGoaler Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Aw man I remember this! Great movie, fun characters.
    Mondav87 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I saw it was a double feature with some Mickey Mouse movie Prince and Pauper I believe? I was 4 who knows!
    Copper20 Posted 7 years 18 days ago
    TRDU did not get much due to home alone i think.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I first saw this at the movie theater when I was five. It was released at the same time as "Home Alone" (which was on top at the box office). Good times, good times.
    RetroToon Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Well I wouldn't say it's better than Beauty and the Beast, but I did like Aladdin more than Beauty and the Beast. XD

Anyway, I thought this was an excellent sequel. My favorite character was John Candy as Wilbur, who was downright hilarious! And watching Bernard try to propose to Bianca was sweet. ^_^
    Copper20 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    TaranWanderer, to answer your question, people may not have had time to watch the movie in theaters. This one is good, and much better than Beauty and the Beast.
    Pudgietheparrot Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I LOVED this movie. I think I wore the tape out a little from watching it so much. When I actually DID get to see the original '77 "Rescuers", I hated it! I know, I know. I was just so used to the sequel that I thought the original was boring. This film brings back some memories!
    TaranWanderer Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    One of the poorest Disney films to be released throughout the '90s, it isn't a wonder as to why this film bombed in theaters, it should have either never been made or released directly to video. It is obviously nothing but a test of the newly invented CAPS animation system and other than that, the film is unoriginal, bland and boring. It is, of course, nothing compared to the original 1977 masterpiece even if it did completely rip-off its story and transformed and reused the original's characters and simply changed them a little. The film does no justice to Margery Sharp's original novels, relies too much on cheap humor, the characters are uninteresting and the events seemed rushed.