Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    i remember having to fast forward the song in the intro because of how depressing it was to me
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    This was an awesome movie. The sequel is better, though.
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I've Seen The Rescuers A Couple Of Times On Video And It Was Awesome.
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I could've sworn this movie came out in the 80s cause I saw it when it came out and I wasn't born in 1977... It must've been a re-release that I saw... This was one of the first movies I ever saw at the cinemas... I remember I saw "The Land Before Time" the same year but I can't remember which I saw first.
    TreyVore Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I always thought Miss Bianca was a hot l'il mouse...^_^
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    i see the the rescuers in 1977, it re-released it at theaters in 1989, and came out on the 1992 VHS of the rescuers. and then i got this DVD at WAL*MART one year ago.
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Mice?
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    1000
    Shiny_Tulip Posted 7 years 7 hours ago
    I REALLY don't understand why Disney would do something like that..
    MBdigital Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    A Disney classic... But the sequel ain't!
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    :'( I loved this movie so much, and I still do. I'm wasn't alive in the seventies to watch this movie when it was first released but my mom was. I grew up with lots of retro Disney movies and this one used to make me cry. I felt horrible for that little girl that was so cute.
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This aired on Toon Disney yesterday.
    TheValentineBros Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Awesome movie! I have this at home part of the Walt Disney Classics VHS's. It was the first WDC title to have the 1992 WDC logo muffled or disorted or whatever. Awesome!
    Beetlejuice3 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    such a great film
    verno Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    yer the woman they had to band it for a will and relese without that woman on thats a well know thing
    Vercalos Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Heh. I remember there being some real controversy over the fact that someone had slipped in an image of a topless woman in one frame of the movie(though you wouldn't be able to see it without watching frame by frame).
    PWNey Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I liked the sequel a little better, but this is still a classic
    TaranWanderer Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Probably one of the most charming and colorful Disney masterpieces to ever come out of the studio. Unlike its below-average sequel, The Rescuers' pure charm and appeal is in its simplicity and wonderful way of adapting Margery Sharp's timeless classic novels. The Rescuers may seem childish, but it is actually a very sophisticated and mature film that allowed the Disney Studio to fall into a sad slump in the following '80s.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Meh, this one was okay, but the sequel, "The Rescuers Down Under" was a lot better!