Comments

Comments
    NostalgiaGods Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    while this film didnt have a strong impect as the first one did , many fans still like this one. and yes I think all 3 films are really good. each one of the films has a special meaning to me. the 1st film was released 8 days after my 7th birthday , the 2nd film I saw on my 11th birthday with my mom , and the 3rd one was the last film I saw with my grandfather before he died. all 3 films has a special place in my heart and they all matter to me. with the 4th film now in process , the interview of a brand new trilogy will hopefully shed some light on a franchise that will continue without Michael Crichton. and to answer your statement timbox129 , I didnt notice any dinosaur craze since there was plenty of other films that came out and continue to come out. no films ever went to hell since they are liked by the fans. btw , what is that talk about your film? are you a film maker yourself? if so then why do you tend to believe dinosaur films went to hell. its recent scientists that makes the dinosaur idea seem laughable and let me explain from the show I saw on the science channel : they are actually planning and I am not making this up , to clone a real dinosaur in 50 years by taking particular samples of ostridge (If I mispelled then my mistake) dna parts , turing their evolved parts backwards and in some cases de-evolutionizing their certian dna features , and cloning an ostridgeosaurus. this was an idea from a real palentologist. and in recent years they have found a mummified dinosaur with 80% of its skin still attatched and its last meal in its belly. palentologists now know what dinosaurs actually looked like. dinosaur stuff being dead? no my friend...its has only just begun!
    eastervideoguy Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    This is the best jurassic park movie yet!
    Tony2Tone Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I just love all the Jurassic Park movies.
    timbox129 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Well, phenomenal1, I think Jurassic Park III was made in 2000 and released on July 18, 2001. Anyway, This, The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997), along with Disney's ill recieved and nearly forgotten Dinosaur (2000) and Joe Johnston's quirky Jurassic Park effort, Jurassic Park III (2001) is where the whole dinosaur craze went downhill. With this film, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, the dinosaur craze that started in 1993 went to hell, but if my dinosaur movie, Dinosaurs: An Epic Prehistoric Tale (which I'll plan to make for a November 16, 2012 release) will possibly be a huge success like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings (the Peter Jackson movies) and the first Jurassic Park when released and completed, then my dinosaur movie will offer a totally complete reboot or startover from the failure of the previous dinosaur craze which began in 1993 with Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park and continued so far, as of 2008, with 2001's Jurassic Park III, a suprisingly quirky effort to many of you guys. You got that, phenomenal1?
    phenomenal1 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Can anybody tell me when the 3rd movie of Jurassic park was made
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    OH MAN, I hate this one! Granted the dinosaurs were awsome and people died which was allways funny. But the dialog was half assed and unintellegable! What were they even talking about half the time? I think we can say that this was NOT Spielberg's best work! "Nuff said."
    shorty spice Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I really enjoyed this sequel. The 3rd one sucked but this one rocked. I liked the story line.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Some didn't like this movie, but I consider it to be far better than the godawful "Jurassic Park III"! In fact, this and the original "Jurassic Park" are THE best in the series so far! Can't wait till "Jurassic Park IV" comes out next year or so! Hopefully, it will be a GREAT improvement over the third film, which hardly developed the story after the first two and was also a bit too short!