Comments

Comments
    areyouakegger Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    What a terrible film. I watched it at my mate's house because he was too scared to watch any of the originals.
    horrorfandude Posted 5 years 21 days ago
    Worst of the series. Don Mancini, what were you thinking?
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    more fucktards submitting non-retro stuff on here....
    markspictures Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    well a good movie with a retro charachter not retro
    Gemini Guy Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Yeah this isn't retro
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    They should make

Child's Play 6:
    The Son of Chucky
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I have met John Waters at his 1 man show in October. Last year in Minnesota.
    Deleted Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    the part that kinda freaked me out is when glen had those nightmares and all this stuff was just flashing like crazy and scenes of chucky its like weird
    Deleted Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i dont think this movie is crap i think its funny wasnt really aiming for the horror part but this movie is FUNNY not scary but what really made me laugh is when chucky finds out glen is "made in china" and faints lol
    live4marilyn Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    What's it doing here.
    cowandchicken Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I guess I see how this can be retro...sort of (I still don't think it belongs on this site just yet). It wasn't half bad. However the style of it changed a lot. It did have it's good parts though. Still, Nowhere near as good as Child's Play 1-3 and Bride of Chucky!
    nintendonerd Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    What is this doin on retrojunk
    TV1985 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Since there have been backstory horror movies for both Texas Chainsaw Massacre (T.C.M.: The Beginning) and Hannibal Lecter (Hannibal Rising), I think that there should be a backstory horror movie on horror icon Chucky, when he was still Charles Lee Ray. Showing what Charles Lee Ray did and who he killed and whatever else before the night he was chased down, shot down, and his last moments of being alive in that toy store where he finds the good guy doll and transfers his soul into it. Perhaps it could be narrated by the voice of Brad Dourif.
    lienus Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    TOTAL CRAP,IF SOMEONE HAS THE ORIGINAL DVD WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY
    evan2007 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    WHAT? this was made in the 2000's wasn't it!?!?
    verno Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    this was released in the 2000s this film ruined the serise
    Caps 2.0 Posted 8 years 8 days ago
    If they can include this 00s movie on here because it's a continuation of a retro series of films, then how come they didn't accept my submission of 2002's "Home Alone 4"?
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    What I meant was that Chucky is a retro horror icon. And yes, this movie was released in theaters back in Fall of 2004.

Anyway, If they make any more Chucky movies, I hope they'll be more scary, violent, and gorey instead of being just not-so-scary and funny. I say they should have all three dolls Chucky, Tiffany, and Glen do a huge killing spree together. Kind of like what Chucky did in all three of the Childs Play movies.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This is not a retro movie yet. But it has a retro horror character though.
    cooling_guy Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Great movie.All of the chucky movies have a bit of comedy but this one is hilarious!!!I have also seen bride of chucky wich was also great!!!