Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    repeating this post to prevent page stretching!!!
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    repeating this post to prevent page stretching!!
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    repeating this post to prevent page stretching!
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    repeating this post to prevent page stretching
    retrodave Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Did you that these cartoon were and probably still are censored on TV at least part of this show they are the Looney Tunes Golden Collections have the complete unedited original versions of the cartoon shorts
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 7 months ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show

Show Summary

Aired: 1986 - 2000
    Show Type: Animated
    Country of Origin: US

An hour-long showcase of the Looney Tunes' most beloved shorts.

Comments

blueluigiPosted: 08/30/2006

I remember this, this used to air on ABC. I remembered watching it along with Recess, Doug, Sabrina: The Animated Series, and Pepper Ann.
    Posted: 09/19/2006
    i don't know but was looking for this. I thought it was called the bugs and daffy show. I was looking for the one where they come waltin out in suits with top hats and little canes doing a song and dance. but if this was it I thought that show was awesome.
    TV1985Posted: 01/11/2007

I remember watching this on ABC back in the late 80s. Those were the good old days of Saturday Morning programs.
    VVMOWEN22Posted: 02/06/2007
    i used to love this show! it's sad it's not on anymore
    railfan955Posted: 02/14/2007
    I loved this show too. I remember watching it every Saturday morning, but now all of the programs they have on now suck so much. R.I.P Bugs Bunny & friends, you will be missed by all of us fans. I think they (ABC) should put these great cartoons back on Saturday mornings. I'm all for it.
    RubyDragonPosted: 02/15/2007
    Gosh! I loved this show back in the day. It's a crying shame that they don't promote classics like this on Saturday anymore; it's just a shame. :(
    TV1985Posted: 02/23/2007

It's good to see the intro of The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show again.
    CaramelbooPosted: 02/23/2007
    I am a huge Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes fan, and loved this show on Saturday mornings. You all are right, Saturday mornings suck. Nothing for kids to wake up and look forward to watching. I'm glad I can still watch Looney Tunes on Boomerang, but I still would like to see the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show.
    PrincessAphroditePosted: 03/12/2007

How could channel 7 (here in NYC ppl) take this off? I love this!!! It was on a year after I was born-my brother (whos 5 years older) and I used to get up on Saturday and watch all these amazing cartoons...I really wish they would put Bugs and Tweety back on :D
    dalmatianloverPosted: 05/03/2007

This was the longest lived Saturday morning cartoon on ABC.
    RetroBen81Posted: 05/15/2007

Garfield and Friends (on CBS) was another Saturday morning cartoon that ran longer, in that case seven seasons (from 1988-95). That show too had its fair share of changing intros/outros in its first couple of seasons.
    andrewraePosted: 05/17/2007
    The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show: Why I looked forward to Saturday mornings.
    pearljamownzyouPosted: 09/14/2007

If I recall, this was usually the last cartoon they would show on ABC every Saturday morning.
    That80sGirlPosted: 10/30/2007
    These were the good ol' days.. Kids these days don't know ANYTHING about this!
    darrengauthierPosted: 11/09/2007
    How does seven seasons beat fourteen seasons of the "Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show"? In truth, The Bugs Bunny Show, The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show, The Bugs/Tweety/Daffy/Speedy Show, The Looney Tunes Comedy Hour and this show were all the same program, and it ran continuously on network TV from 1960-2000, a full FORTY seasons on the air, easily the longest running cartoon show in TV history.

I agree with That80sGirl...where are the Looney Tunes? Not on network, not on cable... a travesty!
    energizeralphaPosted: 10/01/2008

Oh, God... I always loved this show...
    greyink07Posted: 02/01/2009
    i loved this show watched it every morning on ABC and i loved singing the theme song just a classic
    LindyMPosted: 03/17/2009
    I'm 15 years old and anytime this show is on, you will find me watching it. The Bugs Bunny and Tweety show was a staple of my childhood.
    dededeisawesomePosted: 04/30/2009

i still love this show

t

!!!!!!!!!!!

funnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnym onkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyf unnymonkey

Â

yy

lll

go me go me

Comment Added
    Sections

Summary
    Episodes
    Quotes
    Gallery
    Videos
    Cast

Edit Summary

Contact | Priv
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i still love this show

t

!!!!!!!!!!!

funnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkeyfunnymonkey

yy

lll

go me go me

LindyM Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    greyink07 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    energizeralpha Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Oh, God... I always loved this show...
    darrengauthier Posted 7 years 1 month ago

That80sGirl Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    These were the good ol' days.. Kids these days don't know ANYTHING about this!
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    andrewrae Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show: Why I looked forward to Saturday mornings.
    RetroBen81 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    dalmatianlover Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This was the longest lived Saturday morning cartoon on ABC.
    PrincessAphrodite Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Caramelboo Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    It's good to see the intro of The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show again.
    RubyDragon Posted 7 years 10 months ago