Comments

Comments
    American Jedi Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    This movie was awesome, I still have the poster for it somewhere.
    Barbarax Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I like thus one. It would've been better though if the brought back Arnie and didn't have it in a city.
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Predator 2 Hunting season opens again like the tagline of the movie says. I watched a review of this movie on youtube from Gene and Siskel and like them i agree that they turned the Predator into Freddy Kruger. Because they had no imgination.
    JamesAnthonyGreen Posted 6 years 5 days ago
    I've always enjoyed watching this movie ever since I saw it in theaters back in early 1991.
    Deleted Posted 6 years 24 days ago
    I thought with all of the street gun fights and stuff were very confusing at first watching this movie. It's a little more understanding when the police are mentioned. I felt that the Predator really didn't belong in the city, the jungles and rain forests are a Predator's best friend. Cities would give too much of a predator's whereabouts away, even if they tried.

But the Predator in this one did seem a little more vicious than the first one. We also got to understand a little more about the Predator.
    kylewhite Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This movie was amazing. Not as good as the first, but still amazing.
    Caps 2.0 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I think that this is better than the original, if only because I think that the urban jungle is cooler than the real one.
    ganon Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Classic quote: Glover: "You one, ugly mother- AAAAAAAHHH!!!" Predator: "Maatherfaaker!"
    mrs.link Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    predators r aweomse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cooling_guy Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    I say the both of the predator movies were awsum and alien vs. predator was great too! we all know that a predator is always better then a stupid alien.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 24 days ago
    Many consider the original to be the best, but I thought that this one was better too! I mean, there's more action, more thrills, and more surprises in store! Danny Glover is slightly more entertaining in this compared to Arnold Schwarzenegger in the first one.