Comments

Comments
    zakkman Posted 11 months 25 days ago
    anti-drug messages are stupid.
    randomuser2349 Posted 2 years 4 months ago
    This was so bad it was good.
    AtticAttack2099 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    I remember seeing this in school. I loved the idea of seeing slimer and the turtles while in school. It was amazing to me in youth.
    kingmax99 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Awesome and terrible at the same time ....just watched it again on zap tv for droid....how does a winnie the poohget to say anything when hes clearly addicted to honey
    Seph_Spike Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    i remember this movie. me and my sister used to watch this all the time lol. i still have this on VHS somewhere.
    Coco Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    cool movie lol !! luved it
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    @Daffney

as creepy as it was, the other toons were trying to scare the kid off of drugs
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    OMG i forgot about this movie
    Daffney Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I dunno about this one. I understand the anti-drug message this special was giving, but it does have a lot of weird stuff, like the creepy amusment park.
    Old_school_JJ Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I enjoyed this cartoon. One thing that brothers me about it today though is in the musical number, Tigger goes "go ahead spit right in his eye," if any kid followed that advice, I'm sure it didn't end well, lol. But I'm a sucker for cartoon crossovers and I actually have the VHS release of this.
    FallOutBoy Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Disney and Warner Animation collideing seems cool! but the fact that it mentions Marijuana so many times makes me think less and less of it as a kids film!
    videos4ever Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    there is a uncensord dub of this on you tube, and there is swearing in nearly every sentece!
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I haven't seen this one in 17 years. I remember watching it when all three big networks stopped their original Saturday Morning programming at approximately 10 AM and showed this. My sister and brother both got bored fast however and wanted to watch MTV instead. "GODDAMN, IS THIS ON EVERY CHANNEL?" was the question my brother asked while flipping the station, it was funny!
    pikachulover Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I never liked this cartoon. They showed it on like every channel at the same time. The 80s and early 90s was saturated with anti-pollution and anti-drug messages. I was in 1st grade when this came out and at school they showed it to us every week for about a month. Most of the other kids in my class thought it was cool to watch it every week. I was upset because I had to watch the same cartoon about 5 times.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 4 days ago
    It was awful, my 8th grade science teacher recorded this crap and showed it to us the following Monday. I think this was the reason why Saturday Morning cartoons died out.
    t89 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Agree on the new twist of the story
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I remember this very well.

I hope that there will be a program with a bunch of today's kid program characters (like SpongeBob) and do something like this old All-Stars to the Rescue that way most kids of today would know all about how bad drugs are.
    Skeletor82 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I remember watching this movie as a kid. Even tho it's one of thos "Anti drugie cartoons" it did have some cool stuff in it. I didn't even know it was still around. I wish it was on dvd or vhs tho.
    spikia22 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    ever since i watched that movie at school or at home
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I remember this! Watching it in my 3rd grade class. I remember everyone yelled out "Garfield!!" When we saw him.
    dalmatianlover Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    What a movie! The combined efforts of all the famous 80's cartoons (plus Bugs and Daffy) telling kids to stay off of drugs! They should have done another one of these with the 90's cartoons!
    verno Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    go to freemoviecinema.com and go to animation and on one of the pages its there
    verno Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    omg i watched this a couple of weeks back on the computer the begging is presanted by george bush it made melaugh
    ewupawly Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Listen guys I really need to locate a cartoon. It was like the earlier 90's era. It was a JUST SAY NO anti drug cartoon much like the Cartoon Allstars but it featured a guy in a bee costume and a guy in a bunny costume following a kid or kids in a van trying to sell them drugs. The animation style was much like the simpsons. It was shown to me in like 3rd or 4th grade. Please let me know

[email protected]
    zakkman Posted 11 months 25 days ago
    I also vaguely remember this
    shikaka Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Apperently doing drugs makes your skin turn a greenish color,
    remember that when it shows what will happen to him if he keeps doin drugs.
    dramagirl1990 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    had this when i was 3, watched it all the time, and then it vanished.

fun fact: Alan Menken, who wrote some of the songs and did the music for The Little Mermaid and Aladdin wrote the song in this movie.
    beenkissinwho Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I used to rent this movie all the time when I was little. All I can remember is the crack looking like broken glass.

Forgotten sin Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    i vaguely Remember this, and it was prety damn good.
    Skycool Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Thanks to this movie, i never did drugs! And was one of my favorite movies to rent.