arizvega Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    This show SUCKS...
    randomuser2349 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I hate this show...
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    this show had some humorous moments and was enjoyable to watch just because of it. it used to air on wgn during late saturday mornings and i'd usually channel flip so my parents wouldn't know that i was watching it
    Bluj200 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    It use to be good I remember in 1997-98 when it got really good in the fights and in the summer time when it hit 11a.m. all the kids on the block would stop what they were doing go and watch it and come back down and talk about the fights we saw. Good times, thats when they would actually air the whole fights and not turn to the audience every time something happen.
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This show is outrageous. Maury seems to be following in it's footsteps. Especially with all those paternity test episodes. "Who's yo baby's daddey's?!?!?!"
    benton gold Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Holy crap.
    sam1304 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    this show is great
    Jonathansan Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    jerry springer is great... its always good for a laugh .. as jerry says himself.. its a low brow show.. no one watches it expecting serious issues and anythign but incest and obese people

still aired in the UK on "uk living" or at least it was
    Lottech96 Posted 7 years 12 days ago
    why are new intros on here?
    funguy10 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    TV Guide called this "The #1 Worst TV show of All Time" and Jerry Springer proudly admitted it in an episode!
    Narf Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I'm certainly not a fan of this kind of TV trash. But, you know, it just recently occurred to me that if it wasn't for Jerry Springer, we'd have noone to keep these cowardly, loudmouthed, ignorant, sycophantic, and certified fanatical trailer trash-types who have the outright audacity to call themselves devout "Christians", yet end up proving to us that they have learned absolutely nothing from the examples that our Lord and Savior set, from beating on our Yankee backs 24/7.

Sorry if I offended any Christians out there. Rest assured, my comments aren't directed at you personally.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This IS the worst show EVER made! I agree with you sweetheart, and I saw on wikipedia on the TV guide's 50 worst shows of all time, and I found that this is the #1 Worstest! Do NOT watch this. Check Wikipedia here:'s_List_of_the_50_Worst_TV_Shows_of_All_Time

Check there if you don't believe me.
    avatar_ayumi Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    i know!! way back when they used to let them fight!!
    rksexy2finger Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    This show is awesome. I love it when brawls break out.