Comments

Comments
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    no wonder my brother is a big pothead this is just as bad as the old electric company and yes they do have the power except in cananda :(
    JeanneRaePickle Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I watched this show all the time in the hippie elementary school I went to in A2 Michigan. They would get like 3-4 classes together to watch it. Loved it. Great times.
    chakotay3054 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    outerscope creeped me out as a kid
    Tiffanye Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I am ALOT older than I thought b/c I remember this song.
    TK421 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This show was great but the best part of it was a character named "Woody The Spoon" who's voice was done by none other than Bette Midler.
    isis1 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    omg!....THANK YOU!! the title was familiar so i checked it out. I had completely forgotten about this show. and how much i LOVED the intro/theme song. would love to see a clip of an episode. god, how many of our memories are lost to time? sheesh!
    chrissiek Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    They took this off Youtube for copyright violation! :( Is there anyway to download this from RetroJunk? I need to save this!
    tralfaz1 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I'm glad to see this show mentioned here. For the longest time, I tried to describe it to people and everyone thought I was making it up!! I remember this theme so clearly from watching it growing up... Even the little "reel-to-reel" thingy at the beginning...
    Gleep Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    All I can say is WOW! People don't believe you when you tell them of these great, old kids shows! I remember waking up very early on Saturday mornings to see this! Thanks for the throwback video clip! Do you guys (gals) remember the "Hot Fudge Show"? I got alot of you with that one!
    robdx169 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I can't believe how RETRO this one is. I recall waking up at 6 am just to catch this on Saturdays. Check out Youtube for excerpts with the wooden spoon character.
    dhjustin Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    ba da ba boommm all kindddssss of vegetables. mmmmm i want some soup cause the theme makes me hungry. ba da ba boommmm delisciously goooodddddd.
    TimCurryChick85 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I can't say I remember this show, but I do like the animation in the intro.