Comments

Comments
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    This show use to creep me out back in the day its not evan funny but around 2000 later on I started likeing the show & i watched it but as soon as it became a favroite of mine it got cancelled becuase the purple Teletubbie was gay? COME ON HES NOT GAY.
    poop785 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    i used to watch this show when i was like ten back in like 1999
    MikoAmu Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    OH MY GOD!
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    haunting
    rpm61787 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    This show made me always wonder....is the real sun made up of baby faces? The world may never know
    since97 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    i used watch this when i was like 3. this show came on when i was born. in fourth grade, my classmates used to make fun of the purple one saying he was gay cuz he had a purse.
    SYCD Posted 4 years 8 days ago
    I watched this every once in a while for a good couple of years when I was little. Then one day I'm at school and almost every girl had a teletubbie. I didn't know other classmates knew about this show. It was weird, no one evertalked about it it just happened. then the fad was over almost a month later. It was like a "Pink Elephant Moment" No one ever spoke of it before or after it happened. o_O
    DeadlyPullip Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I was always terrified of this show...
    WakkoKid1438 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    thr very cute! :D
    funguy10 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    I remember in an episode of Hometime, Dean and Robin got into this show because it was playing on the TV while they were hooking up an entertainment system.
    jpworld_dk Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    This is so bad that when I have children they must not be allowed to see it
    MandyPandy Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I used to watch Teletubbies when I was litle. I remember having this Lala doll. She talked but then the bateries died.
    kyliecarefree Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    But, yeah. Apparently I'm the toddler who was obsessed with Teletubbies and Barney. I don't even care, that show was the bomb! Teletubbies, Barney, and Powerpuff Girls. Easily the best kid's shows in the world!
    kyliecarefree Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Oh my god I loved this show sooo much -- I even had my own little red teletubbie footie pajamas! I remember watching this and Barney obsessively. Half the time I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I watched it anyway. This brings back SO many memories!
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    i watched this when i was like 2 yrs old i always wondered what the heck are they? i used to think the same thing about animaniacs too but animaniacs isnt weird like this show is. why i watched this show? idk but it was not my favorite
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 19 days ago
    When the show was popular, I saw a MAD magazine cover of Bart Simpson zapping the Teletubbies with a ray gun. Now that I look back at it, I wish that were me zapping them.
    powerpuffsofi Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    HEY, i liked the vacuum cleaner elephant
    raph89 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I pity those kids who watched this show.
    MasterShake Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    what the fuck motha fucka who is their mommy n daddy they probly make the show a shithouse
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Teletubbies got taken off of pbs last year I mean Barney has been on a long time so that asshole is older then those Big ass teletubbies
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    ULTIMATE EVIL. I watched this ocassionally as a little kid, and I too, am ashamed, jerrythemouse. Everything about this show disturbed me. The sun had a baby's face, their butts honked when they hit the ground, and they repeated almost every segment TWICE. Do they think little kids are stupid or something? I remember them finding a house, and a little man would come to the window and sing "Laaaaa laaaaa! Laaaaa laaaaa!" WTF. This show is pure stupidity.
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    im ashamed that i actually watched this
    axora Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    The fact that the sun was a baby mad me shit my pants
    Marcus2 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    "This is one of the worst shows of all time!" Idiot! No, The Powerpuff Girls was. While the Powerpuff Girls were nearly destined to burn in hell when they beat up Rainbow the Clown, the Teletubbies were so kind and pacifistic, I considered them my best friends. If it weren't for my Jewish faith and my increase in maturity, I would worship the Teletubbies like gods.
    raph89 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    This is one of the worst shows of all time!
    AyeDav92 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    i remember if you didn't watch this in kindergarden you weren't look.......what the *uck
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    poopanpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepooopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpeepoopandpee
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    the teletubbies and Barney they smoke crack thats why there idiots
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    fghjtyuhutyhuyhyuhyuhjyhyhjhjjhjhjhjhjhhhlhllhohkyiyhyiuuiymmvmmvvvvvvjjjkkiikokofdyyfvuyfgvbugrvbhfvnfjvncjsknaljdhuharuoduhcaldsuhc
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    i never liked this show it is one of the most pointless shows ever!
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I used to watch this when I was little but now I think there gay
    EricEbac24 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I don't exaclty remember who told me this, but about ten years ago, I was fed this line of bullsh** about how if "Teletubbies" would have been on when I was about four or five years old, I would have been sitting in front of the TV watching it. NOT TRUE! A show like this would have been enough to make me sick to my stomach when I was a little kid. What's more, I really can't believe that they continued to show this garbage in re-runs until the end of this past summer (August of 2008).
    neqquah Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This show sucked in every way, shape and form.....it was absolutey horrible.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i swear i heard one of them say "faggot" once
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    ahaha omg this show is [literally] the gayest thing i've ever seennnnnnn
    bttf_maniac Posted 6 years 15 days ago
    OMG I hAAAAATE this show, lol.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i don't know if it's weird but.. i used to watch this alot when i was eight.
    ananomousV Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I laoved the tullitubbies. TIME FOR TULLITUBBIES :D
    emmamania Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i used 2 be sooooo obsessed w/ this show when it came on pbs in 1998, (i was 4 years old @ the time), but now i think it's 1 of the most boring shows on the planet along with dora the explorer, caillou, and wordgirl! I mean, come on! They do the SAME THING thing every single episode, and all they say is "uh-oh!" I can't believe it's still on too!
    PS: BTW Blue Mario, i think everyone who has seen ur comments gets how you feel about this damn show, so could u PLEASE knockit off and chill? Thank u!
    the-micro-man Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I like to watch this retro show every day.
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I was forced to watch it when I was getting my hair done when I was six or so. I hated it.
    princessdaisy Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    The most god awful show ever! Its even scary too!
    Deleted Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    teletubbies are indeed GAY theres an episode were one of em has a little toy thing thats at partys the things you blow in and it like a snake well caught one of em touching the other tubbies BUTT and just swishing it around its nasty and gay
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Telitubies shall die because of my Kameha wave. here it goes. KA MEH HA MEH HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA YOU ARE DEAD TELETUBBIES.
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    What the heck this show is still on and it sucks
    futuramafan95 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    die teletubbies!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GENERAL LEE Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    that show was so stooooooopiiiiid,so I used to-and i'm still-call[ing] it "TELEDUMBSTERS"
    Ackman Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Barney,Boo-bah,and Teletubbies are the new axis powers
    dealydugan1995 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This is even worse than Barney!
    Arcee23 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I was 13 when this first came out, and alot of people in my year at school watched it because it was so overhyped, even the themesong got to number one here in the UK (the horror!). My little 3 year old son watches it now, theres actually a new show by the same company thats recently come out called In the night garden.
    Narf Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This show isn't SUPPOSED to be educational. It just stimulates toddlers.
    But yeah, this show is gay.
    manic242 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    this is the worst show in the history of shows even worse then barney
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i am not going there with these satanic things....
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I'm sorry but this show kinda always had me thinkin' "why the hell did they even bother?.... why??"
    tmp21s Posted 7 years 5 days ago
    whats up whith tinky winky my baby sister was watching this show and he was wearing a skirt and had a pink purse
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 12 days ago
    Good Idea theNboy. Then I can kill those Tele-dummies with my Level 6 Rainbow Sword!
    catdogrulez21 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    every one who says this show sucks should go suk a big juicy dick (no homo)
    theNboy Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    ok i got the door open to the teletubbies studio if we sneak good then we can kill them
    theNboy Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    this show sucks
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This show IS worse then Barney and friends. I give this show an E ! That's right! I'm grading this show an E !
    E may not be a grade rating but who the heck cares!!!
    Here the results:

Storyline: F-- 1.5/10.0 Oh come on Dangnabit! There is NO STINKING storyline in this here show.

Script Dialouge: F-- 1.7/10.0 tele-Dummies can't talk! They should change the name from teletubbies to Tele-dummies! The most important part of this Terrbile show.

Grapihcs: C-- 5.0/10.0 Not as good as the barney and friends grapihcs but still pretty medicore grapihcs and it's colorful. Preharps, too colorful! ACK! MY EYES!!!!
    The least important part of this terrblie show.

Voice Acting: F- 2.8/10.0 The voice-acters should get hit by a burning airplane for Hypoting OUR Childern!

Educational Value: F-- 0.8/10.0 I hate their educational vaule more then barney and friends! This dosen't even teach kids anything!!! This show is the reason why so MANY kids are Failing School!

Sound: F-- 1.3/10.0
    One the worst soundtracks on any TV show ever made!
    I hate the Poorly made cartoony sound effects as well!

Lasting Appeal: E- 3.0/10.0
    This show is one of the worst things they have ever came up with for kids. Teletubbies should have been on #49 on Tv guide's 50 worst shows of all time. Barney and friends are on #50.

Overall E 2.7/10.0
    Even more messed up then Barney and friends. This show litteraly sucks GIANT purple ailen butt. It also litteraly took the darn cake. Aviod this dang show at ALL COSTS more then Barney and Friends NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!! MAKE IT STTTTOOOOPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlueYoshi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i miss this show =[ I used to laugh at the baby sun.
    oldnickfan Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    (hey bluemario:) )
    oldnickfan Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Barney pwns tellitubbies but I still dislike him, too.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I hate this show more then I hate Barney and friends. I love Barney Comparing to this Garbage. (But Barney and friends also stink, but better then the teletubbies!) What the Heck is gonna Happen next?!?! Barney the Dinosaur making a Guest Appearance in Super Mario Galaxy?!? No way!!! That better Not happen because if it does, I can Let Mario jump on that purple freak with a Spinning jump attack!!!! Barney will maybe annoy me every time I get a Power star in the game when It comes out!
    Ugh!!!!!!
    Copper20 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    NOOOO!!! GET BACK IN THE SHIP!!
    casey10221 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    oh god!they're invading the earh!shoot them ned!
    Matli Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Shoot them!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    The Rainbow sword is a spoof Level 6 sword I made up from the Zelda series.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    TELETUBBIES STINK LIKE HECK!!!!!!!!

I would pick weeds until I find a vegtible (the ones from Super Mario Bros 2) and throw it at them and then KILL THEM WITH A SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    TELETUBBIES SUCK! HATE IT!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    THOSE TELETUBBIES ARE STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THOSE KIDS AT MY NEW SCHOOL TURN OUT TO BE AS STUPID AS THOSE TELETUB-IDIOTS, I"LL DESTORY THEM AND THE TELETUBBIES WITH MY RAINBOW SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (My Level 6 sword)
    KRW Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Death to the creator of this shit and send the people who follow these bastards to have thier memory erased!
    KRW Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I betcha that if I were to sneak into the set of this shit,
    I would shoot all the tubbies I see with an M-16. Then, I'd blow up the set with a moltov cocktail.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    BLAME THIS PIECE OF CRUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    THis is much more awful then Barney,
    But the teletubbies should end themsleves up.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Ok I admit I liked this show back when I was in 2nd grade and the beginning of 3rd but now I think it's plain garbage. I can't believe I once liked this dumb show I only liked it from the beginning of 2nd grade(september of 1998) up until the middile of 3rd grade(December of 1999) but in that short time being I was obsessed with it I had Teletubbie toys from Burger King and tons of vhs tapes of this dumb show. Most of the stuff done in my childhood I don't regret this as well as watching Barney is one of the very few things I regret doing. By the way in case you wanna know how this show got here I submitted it just so we can make fun of it. I also added Bob the Builder, Caillou and Maggie and the Ferocious Beast to retrojunk lets head on over to those shows and make fun of them.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    And Don't come back to earth EVER AGAIN TILL YOU DIE!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Hey, Teletubbies, you know what!!! YOU STINK!!! EVEN MORE!!!!!!!
    I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU WITH A LASER LOCK!!!!!!!!!!! (Me getting a laser lock, Me pressing the button to shoot the laser)
    Now the teletubbies ran away from getting hit by the laser and ran back to their space ship and flyed away to another Galxay.

NO MORE TELETUBBIES, NO MORE TELETUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! KILL IT!!!! DESTORY IT!!!!
    SMASH IT WITH A STINKING HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And No! This is NOT the best show ever made.
    Now I rarely watch it, Yeah for like 2 Seconds!
    pizzaguy Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This show is gross...
    pizzaguy Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    DIE!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    THis show takes the dang cake! (The cake was bigger then Barney took)
    If you Watch this show, You're an Idiot!
    Don't watch this because it's just PURE HORROR!!!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    DIE!!!!!!! TELETUBBIES DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teletubbies stink! They can kiss their Butts Good-BYE!!!
    Teletubbies do this, Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die,
    TELETUBBIES DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teletubbies made a lot more sense than Barney!!!!!!
    shadow blaziken Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    The show everyone loves to hate.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Well I finally found this show on retrojunk and it's time to make fun of it.