Comments

Comments
    clanman Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    This film was too complex for most people to understand. It was a bit bland. The Red guys in the Movie represented a virus infecting a computer and corrupting the system; while the blue guys were the programs trying to function as normal. It was way ahead of its time, and was similar to and may have inspired the "The Matrix" movie.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I can tel why this film didn't do so well. The special effects are wonderful none-the less though!
    captainra Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Tron was awesome I even remember playing the arcade game at local mall. Can't wait for the new movie to be released this year.
    rhpsislove Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    One of the best movies ever made!!!
    doctorclu Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    If a TRON fan or liked the movie, stop by TRON SECTOR sometime:

Longtime fan of the movie, enjoyed TRON 2.0 (how brilliant... you make a sequal about video games, so why not MAKE it a Video Game... perfect!) And I look forward to whatever they do with TR2N, the movie advertised last summer, hinted at really, at a movie promo at some convention.
    turbo teen Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    There was some talk of a Tron 2.0 a few years back, I half wish they would and half wish they wouldn't.

Tron is a classic, but I'd love to see what they could do with the technology now.

It would be cool if they'd bring Jeff back and his son is the one to get sucked into the computer world.
    verno Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    the car racing bit the first computer animation ever
    scyduckzard Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    AWESOME FILM!!!
    Demache Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    It was pretty good especially for the CGI of the time. And it was on Sci-Fi just last week.
    Turn_Coat Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Just replace Master isn't a dead give away I don't know what is.
    M4LKAL Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    GREAT film! This is one creative and very well done scifi film. The CGI is amazing for the time as well.
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Tron I find is a realy great movie. I liked the way they did the early computer graphics and still made the charictors look real with metal colerd skin,and just a note to Plecostomus 09\13\2005 only him of corse I doute this movies very religous I've watch it a bounch of times as well and I dont think there's a lot to do with religoun in this movie,but besides that this movie kicks ass big time athough disney isnt known for making alot of science fiction films they did a fine job with this one.
    BenJabotuya Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I vividly recall playing "Discs of Tron" and "Tron" in the arcades. I have a Game Boy Advance. The aforementioned games are included in Tron 2.0 Killer App for the Game Boy Advance. I saw the movie and It's a must for hardcore video game lovers like myself. Now THIS is how all movies that involve video game use should be made.
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    disney whatever you been smoking on back in the day thats some good s@#& for making a winner
    CheezNapkin Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Shitty movie, great CGI.
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    One of those wierd religious movies. Trust me, it's a religious movie.