Comments

Comments
    RetroFreak97 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I used to watch this a lot when it aired on Challenge, but they took it off, and now the only way to watch is it to wait until they put it back on, or watch it on YouTube, but they're always suspending people, so... be fast!
    cascada0700 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I remember watching this so-called fantasy gameshow entitled "Knightmare" on ITV and watched it on Challenge about nearly 4-6 years ago.

It is one of the game shows I know that has episodes concluding one after the other (a bit like saving your progress in a video game).
    mohanicus Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    awww knightmare was excellant.
    yse to be on tv every friday at 4.
    no matter where i was i would plonk meself dwn in front of the tv.
    loved it.
    Arcee23 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    This was always one of my favorite shows growing up, essential Friday afternoon veiwing, it was always such an exiting show and when it finished it always left you wanting more. One thing that sticks out in my head was this freaky looking face that used to come out of blank walls, it was silvery grey with red eyes and looked a bit like a fish, it used to freak me out. For a little while they showed it on Challenge.
    BYERE Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I wish they'd bring back the series... while I have no experience in the directing field, I'd love to remake it. Though, I'd have to make it like the old series'. None of this overly high-tech stuff like in series 7. Still have a few rooms that are computer generated, but generally use pre-shot pictures like the castle scenes and villages. The whole reason it was cancelled was because it lost the imfamous reality-touch it had going before they tried out making everything entirely 3D.
    I'd have to see if I could get Mark Knight and Hugo Myatt (Lord Fear and Treguard)... it wouldn't be the same without them.
    BYERE Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    well, last thing I saw him is was a voice from Fable on the Xbox/PC. According to the IMDb (Internet Movie Database), the last thing he did was a film called Snuff Movie that was released in '05...
    BYERE Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    *still can't believe this wasn't added before I added it...*