Comments

Comments
    Coco Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this 1 and the first one are the best n scariest for sure!
    horrorfandude Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    This one's the best in my opinion.
    JFord Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This is the best Freddy and i hope the new Freddy they are shooting is going to be a goodone, They have used a old church in my hometown of Gary,IN to flim there.
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Nightmare on Elm Street part 3 you know growing up esspecially if u grew up in the 80's the craze of movies was slasher movies. IT was hard to say no and to Freddy Kruger u just can't say no! I am a big fan of the Nightmare franchise. Ask me they made better horror movies in the 70's and 80's then they do today in the generation.
    NostalgicPathologist Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    This was the first Freddy movie i saw so it has a special place in my heart
    orlando81 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I cannot watch any Freddy Kreuger movies because I cannot go to sleep for about five nights.
    barneyiscool Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I love this movie even though its scary my parents don't care if i watch scary movies
    shadowblade223 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    this is the best freddy movie out of all 8 freddy movies. This movie didn't scare me as much as a nightmare on elm street 1 and 2 did.

They're not scary anymore now to me though,but when I was 10 I found the 1st 2 too be quite scary.

a Nightmare on elm street 1 still freaks me out if I watch it at night and Stephen King's IT freaks me out at night.
    vittycent09 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I LOVE THIS MOVIE HEATHER LANGENKAMP IS IN AND I LOVE HEATHER LANGENKAMP AND ITS A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=]
    scwahls Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    this movie was badass! i freaked when i saw the commercials for it, remember 'one, two freddy's coming for you...'
    Maira562 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I love Freddy and all his movies.

I once dreamed that he was my boyfriend.
    Krazy huh?

blackdeathstar13 Posted 7 years 7 days ago
    nightmare 3 was good they've also had the full movie from www.tv-links.co.uk you guys could watch it there along with other two nightmare movies parts 1&5 only though.
    Kisenianblossom Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Fuckin leet-writers... every time I read something in 'l337' I loose brain cells.
    verno Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    man the bit with the vains made me ill my m8s sister watched this one that one bit put her of horror for ever for all i now :)
    AiCLC Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    My fave of the Nightmare flicks...weird though, the movie on the box set, Joey has a tear on his face when the nurse he likes leaves
    Units1019 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    My second favorite of the series.
    verno Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    i got the boxset of these films funny
    Hoganmann Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Was this tha one wid tha Super Hero dude in it.
    Alyssa Branen Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    loved this one, one of my favorites. I think the first one was the scariest for me. Although I refuse to watch the second one because of the whole school bus thing..I would always be soo freaked when a sub bus driver would accidentally drive by my house.
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Phantasmagoria, that is a CLASSIC line in that movie.

80'sGuru, I see where your coming from. I think eventually, Freddy's humor was IMO a part fo the sadistic nature of what he was doing. I think they did an amazing job allowing the audience to get to know the characters enough and to care whether they succeeded in stopping Freddy, but ultimately, Freddy is why you watch the movies. I don't know. I thought they were all very good in their own respects.
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    nah the first 2 were the best though i will admit to liking this one as well, but after this one, they just got stupid. When i watch a horror flick, i want to be scared, i want to actually feel something for the protagonists of the story, and in most of the NOES movies, they are nothing but cannon fodder, you don't even really care about the main hero or heroine. So, if you don't fear for your heroes in the story, how can it be scary? it just becomes gratutious violence for violence's sake. And stupid one liners. Granted, the first couple of one liners i chuckled at, but Freddy isn't supposed to be a freakin comedian, he is supposed to be a monster, a cold blooded child murderer. Turning him into an anti-hero isn't what should have been done, but the only reason people watched the rest of the films is to laugh at the silly ways Freddy killed people. So 1 and 2 and New Nightmare really are the only ones worth a damn as far as i am concerned, though i do kinda like the dream warriors.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Yeah, this is one of the BEST in the ANOES series!

"WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, B*TCH!!!"
    majinn Posted 9 years 20 days ago
    this, ironically, was the year i was born and love this one because this one is the one when freddy is funny