Comments

Comments
    linden187 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    this shows returned to tv...its on some new channel called 'The Hub'on directv its channel 294...ppl need 2 spread the word about this channel...check the website out for more information
    AH3RD Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    YES!!! This was the SHOW, baby!!! (And, in a great number of ways, it still is! :) )

I owned toy replicas of The Batmobile and The Batboat manufactured by Corgi Toys!!! I was a very avid, devoted viewer of it (both TV and movie versions!) on WGNO-TV Channel 26 in the 1970s and on WNOL-TV Channel 38 in the 1980s!!!

That was before, in 1989, The Family Channel claimed the rights to air the show, with--*choke!*--precious minutes edited from the episodes to forge tight commercial airtime space!!! There have been subequent runs, on F/X, The Sci-Fi Channel, and TV Land, but there've been no improvements there, either. In fact, of the four I think F/X did the absolute worst job of butchering Batman.

It's high time all that legal red tape between Fox and DC Comics were snipped through so that uncut DVD season sets can be released...either that or Encore ACTION snatches up rights to air the show uncut and complete with all original scenes (the same waty they did The Green Hornet and The Time Tunnel...both ABC Primetime flops in 1966)!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This was a very campy show. Still fun to watch, even today.
    Ballala Posted 7 years 10 days ago

T.V.'s Adam West?... where?!? ( from fairly odd parents) lol
    StarWarsFan746 Posted 7 years 11 days ago
    I liked this show. Althhough I wish Robin would have worn pants.
    rickyz2006 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    yes speedy, this Batman series is FAR better than the animated series, and thats not just my opinion. The show has lasted 41 years now, and still going, it still gets shown on TV once in a while... So the series has quite a following!

Batmania UK - www.bat-mania.co.uk
    speedy Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Was this cooler than the batman ,the anmated series later?
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    To whoever it was that posted the intro to Batman, I thank you very much.
    rickyz2006 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This is the best show EVER! Its my favourite Tv programme and still is shown 40 years later..

Michael Keaton? And all the new Batman's with there plastic custumes are lame.. Plus not fun like this 1960s series..

I hope Warner Bros let Fox release the series, its a Tv classic a legend... Better than all the other new releases!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This was and still is a good tv show. I remember they use to show reruns of Batman on The Family Channel. Since Batman: The Movie is on DVD, I hope they will bring each and every season of this Batman series to DVD as well.