Comments

Comments
    ActionBastard Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    This show was awesome. I couldn't remember the name of this show for years. I loved this show when I was a kid because it was so brutal. It wasn't on for very long but I always remembered this show for some reason.
    mahterialgurl Posted 5 years 14 days ago
    OMGeee! I have been looking through google searches for ever just to see that this is even acknowledged!! NO One seems to know what the hell I've been talking about. I was starting to think I was crazy...love love love this show. Wish it were still on!
    wing_zero Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    my memory is vague, is this the one with a skeleton and lizard guy? the lizard guy's tail was usually always pulled off. sometimes they were in an arena like establishment?
    baldboy Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    There's gotta be a way to find this somewhere lol Man, all those amazing episode lost to the ages... It's a damn shame.
    This_guy Posted 6 years 24 days ago
    I used to love watching this show before I had to walk to the bus stop for school. I still remember the theme music, team, and characters' names.
    J0shuaKane Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    yeah, there were censored parts. i cant remember anything exactly, i just remember it sticking in my head all day the had to put up the slimy word "censored" to cover up something. i think intestines. anywho, this show is lost. no episodes anywhere. you can buy the movie on bootleg on ebay for $50.
    JosephPrena Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I remember this show, I loved it. I can't seem to find any videos at all.
    CizzyKing Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Someone please upload an intro! I used to only be able to watch half of this before I had to catch the school bus lol. I would wake up at 7am. Watch Sailor moon till 7:30, then watch Mutant League until 7:45 when I had to leave. I would really like to see the intro.
    beatdigga Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show made a point of being violent as hell, but pointing out that humans couldn't do it. They even had one instance with a fake press conference describing how technology that healed mutants (The McGuffin-esque rejuvenation chamber) was the only thing keeping it moral.
    MsEtCaHn Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I think one possible reason was because of censored signs put over graphic scenes. One example was a recap of a wrestling match where one mutant had another in a full nelson lock. He lifted his arms up, which split his victim's ribcage right down the middle and exposed his organs. During the entire scene a green, slimy-looking CENSORED sign appeared over the gruesome part, but it was still pretty obvious what happened.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    How did this show air? I know it wouldn't make it in the U.S. because of the FCC.