Comments

Comments
    bklynbren Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    Do you remember the moment you learned this was fake. I do, I remember when the Giant Gonzalez came out, and he was the only one who could go head up with the Undertaker. He wasn't supposed to know English and he was very primitive. Well I saw that same guy on some TV show in a suit speaking English, that's when I knew....
    199478q29 Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    Ahhh WWF thats what i remember it was rude crude & over all vulgar & it was awesome back in my day we had The undertaker the dudley boys kane kurt the rock & criss they where all awesome but later on when they changed it to WWE in later 2002 they still kinda treated it like it was the WWF then i stopped watching wrestling in about 2003 4ish around that time but later on after my childhood ended in 2005 one day when i was home alone in 2008 i was bored so i decided to watch WWE & i watched the match & it was FRICKEN horribule MY GOD Jon cena I hate his guts he has the worst wrestling moves ever he is not the king & he caint wrestler to save his life my god hes just that bad & theres no more RAW its a stupid geusst star evrey night & its annoying & hulk hogan is annoying as well he does not disverve a belt i want WWE DEAD well at least we have TNA wrestling HOORAY.
    Runadun Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    My Grandmother even used to atch this!
    jilly1981 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Hello there, I am new here to RetroJunk. OMG. I grew up with WWF. Who could've not missed Wrestling? Actually my best friend got me hooked into it back in 1990s and I have been loving it ever since. I don't believe what other fans think of Today's wrestling WWE series. This show has been on over 25 years+ and my all time favorite SuperStars are: Hulk Hogan, and The Undertaker. I felt bad though that Hogan, Rick Flair, and all the old guys went to TNA. How dare they betray WWF fans. Other then that, yes The Undertaker is my all time #1 favorite wrestler and super star of the decade. I also transformed my room into a WWE theme room. So check it out fans; http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z91/yugifan07863/wwemywrestlingroomtheme/ Yes, I have always loved WWF. Better then WWE. I only watch it when the Undertaker is on. I like John Cena too, and I also enjoy Kane. Can't wait to get the new Undertaker's Deadly Matches box set DVD! WWF IN THE 90S ROCK!
    gamefacekillah Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    who can forget wwf wrestling? remember when macho man took the bell jumped off the top ropes and hit ricky steamboat in the throat?
    jpdraven Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Wrestling in the 80's was a HUGE part of growing up. Ultimate Warrior, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Jake the Snake Roberts,Rowdy Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan, The Hart Foundation, Andre the Giant, the list goes on and on. I was lucky enough to meet so many of these guys.
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch this every week with my brother and as a kid I would think that the fighting and blood is real.
    deronmillercky Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    ahhhhhh how i miss the glory days of the wwF, NOT WW-E
    edwin Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    bob backlund was my favorite. i loved wrestling back then. but as soon as i found out it was fake i tuned out. better off though cuz what it is today is total garbage.
    PHILRYABKIN Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Back when Wrestling was good.Not that gay shit we have today.
    lexhogan Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    saturday was spent watching this show
    Irememberthat Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    What happen to this, why they changed the name making made it soooo lame today.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i grew up on this although i remember falling alseep as a kid while watching it i do remember hulk hogan oh my my mom was so into him...
    ZOMBISLAYER001 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    AAHHHH THE GOLDEN DAYS OF WRESTLING WHEN IT WASN'T CRAP LIKE WWE IS NOW!!
    DirtyDave Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I was a huge fan of the old days of wrestling but know a days the storyline is whack and all the wrestlers are annoying, what ever happened with good guys vs. the bad guys
    JMan1975 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I remember this wrestling and this was wrestling that i like with good intros.
    commercial15 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    hey why dont they have the one where the warrior is in the begining of the promo
    Juicyjes Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I try watching some of modern day wrestling, but it sucks compared to the old days, especially wwf's superstars. The skits were funnier and cheesier, the characters were more creative and over dramatic (especially "the bad guys" - a term no longer used), and each wrestler had an awasome rock anthem you could either whistle or air guitar to. Now it's all about who's more bad ass and hard core. There's no more contrast of characters. I miss those old days of wrestling.
    eternalshogunx Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Ah yes...the days when WWF was awesome and cool and had Hulkster and Andre and the Undertaker.
    Exstacy87 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    the good ol' wwf days. that was the best
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Superstars beatin up ham and eggers used to be all you could see unless you coughed up for pay per view.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 7 days ago
    Ah! Good old days of WWF.

These days for pro-wrestling you have either WWE, ECW (now that it's back) or TNA iMPACT!.
    80sboy Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Superstars OfWrestling was one of my favorite WWE TV Shows of all time and i also liked Saturday Night's Main Event and now i like Friday Night SmackDown!
    Old_school_JJ Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Man I miss thoes days of wrestling, the superstars really did seem larger than life back than. I think WWE really sucks now, but I still wacth it as a loyal fan. But even though I think it sucks now, I know there is some kids right now playing with his John Cena figure who will grow up just like me and miss the days of John Cena and Triple H. It's just something that will always be the case.
    S2K Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Saturday morning was ALWAYS about WWF Superstars when I was growing up. Great stuff.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Wow! That takes me back. I recognized everyone on that TV intro, except for that fat dude in the African garb. And the Big Boss Man was awesome in those days. He kind of reminds me of that boss from Final Fight, you know? The guy named Eddy. G
    retrofan24 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I would like to thank whomever put up the Vincent McMahon bio. That was a big help to me.
    brneyedgrl80 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Who can forget the "Honky Tonk Man" with "Jimmy Mouth From The South" as well as "Ravishing Rick Rude".

My favorite part was when Brian "The Brain" Heenan would almost get his butt kicked by some wrestler that he pissed off.
    retrofan24 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This was/is a great show. I remember when they had guys like "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Jake "The Snake" roberts as well as others.