Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    @Notshane

uhh, chester's original voice actor was frankie muniz. he probably couldn't make it for the later episodes of the show
    copper30 Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    This isn't retro, but it's a great cartoon.

Wonder who made this page? Dinkleberg...
    arizvega Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    Still a good cartoon!!!!
    rewf87650 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    They're making a live Action Movie of this.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Moranisfan1991 I agree SpongeBob was good between 1999-2004 and it started sucking in 2005 but I thought the movie was great too and The Fairly odd parents movies where good evan the ones where meets Jimmy Neutran that was a good team combo and Maggie and Stewie arent usesless and how dose Poof do things like them dose poof beat the living crap of Timmy dident think so dose poof talk or sware or drink dident think so but yet its a kids showwhat ya gonna do but all in all that was just my opinion but however I do like poofs Enimie Foop voiced by Eric Bazua from Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon so all in all FOP is a great show but the new episodesarent that good same with SpongeBob.
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    1998 was when it had its pilot episode on Oh Yeah! Cartoons. It was one more reason to watch Nickelodeon for one reason: FAIRIES!

While SpongeBob began to suck once 2005 came, FOP was hit-and-miss, and their movies weren't as good as the first two.

And about those claims of the show being crappy once Poof existed, you're just saying that because it only made the show more "childish". Besides, Poof isn't "useless" like most T.V. babies other than Maggie and Stewie; he actually does things like those two.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    Another great show although I dont like the new episodes becuase of poof he ruens the hole darn show the first 5 seasons and the movies where awesome.
    MagneticDestroyerX3 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    It may not that old-school... yet, but the 10th anniversary is around the corner! :)
    Marcus2 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    "Retrolly gay"

Not as gay as SpongeBob became after it jumped the shark in the mid-2000s.
    thejguy7 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Retrolly gay
    tyshizal Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    it will be in 10 years so why wait?
    Nesysli Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Even though the show had a pilot in 1998 on Oh Yeah! cartoons, nobody really paid attention, until 2001 when they gave it it's own series. It was ok, but the drawing of it really sucked bad.
    Barbarax Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    NOT RETRO!
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    technically it's from '97 and NOT 2001 because the pilot was on oh yeah! cartoons by that time
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    One of the few really good new Nicktoons, next to Danny Phantom, Jimmy Nuetron, and Avatar. But I don't think this really belongs here (yet).
    jtpoiyu91 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    A good show to watch ofter school.
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    this show is good but aint retro
    liukangx Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    this show should be canceled, its been on for too long along with spongebob
    girfan102 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    well i like gir he is cute!!!!
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    it's not retro, but since it had a few pilot episodes on oh yeah cartoons... i think i'll label it retro
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I love the fairly oddparents i also saw the special where cosmo and wanda have a baby and they name Poof
    NastradumasKid Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    wtf???!!! Well, it was a short on Oh Yeah cartoons back in 97/98....so in a way it is appropriate...but still too soon.
    sharkbate Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    that is a great show i seen the fairly odd parents movies channel chasers, school's out the musical and Abracatastrophe I also seen some of the pilot episodes
    Backfromthedead Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    the older episodes are funny, but the new ones are just plain dumb.
    TurboDuo Posted 6 years 18 days ago
    This isn't retro yet. Besides, it got really annoying after the first few seasons.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    It's been around since 1998? Hmm, so Fairly Oddparents is 10 years old.

Anywho, this show is pretty funny.
    kylewhite Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    umm 2001? not retro sorry.
    RetroToon Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Blue96skyPosted: it's ok. it confuses some kids

That's partly why some adults find the show appealing.
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    it's ok. it confuses some kids
    futuramafan95 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    this isn't retro,but this and danny phantom were nicks last good cartoons(ironicly created by the same charecters)
    Retro4Everybody Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    The Fairly OddParents Airs On Jetix Only In Latin America.
    Retro4Everybody Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Oh,Never Mind,There's 2 Becuase I Bought The DVD At My Local FYE.
    MrMatt Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Those characters are easy and fun to draw.
    ethandaman24 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    oh no, a baby in the family??? lets just hope it doesn't end up like the Rugrats.
    funguy10 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    My second favorite show on Nickelodeon under SpongeBob at number 1. It's coming back with new episodes February 2008 and someone's had a baby!
    Retro4Everybody Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I Mean"School's Out:The Musical"DVD
    Retro4Everybody Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    The Oh Yeah! Cartoons Episodes Of The Fairly Odd Parents Are Seen On Some DVD's Of This Show And The FOP Oh Yeah! Cartoons Pilot(Including With The Last Short"Where's The Wand?)Are Seen On The"School's Out!:The Musical" DVD
    I Don't Know If There 2 Or 3 Oh Yeah! Cartoons FOP Shorts On DVD?
    Narf Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Okay, how is this retro? Yeah, it was an Oh Yeah! Cartoon in 1998, but this is about the show.
    Lobolover Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    It aint half bad.
    belliebumz Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I think this show is one of the best cartoons on the TV at the moment! Gorgon Von Strangle rocks (and that spanish fairy who's top keeps on ripping off!)
    Spongeroks Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I like this show, but I don't think it should be on Retrojunk until 2010, because even though it was on "Oh Yeah! Cartoons", the actual show started in 2001.
    Marcus2 Posted 7 years 16 days ago
    Who said it was ending in 2007?! I will change this.
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I did get obessed with this show in 5th grade. But now I don't watch it anymore.
    RetroToon Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I don't know why this is here, but since I love this show so much I don't mind if it is or not. But if we want this place to be retro, than we shouldn't add too many of these.

If this is here, I wonder why ZIM's not here. XD
    08puppy Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I loved this show, but why the hell is it on Retro Junk?
    MeerkatChick Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This may indeed be a very nice cartoon, but RetroJunk is not the place for it (at least not right now).
    verno Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    this show is sooooooooooooooo prediccbale its stupid no retro in this one u cant drain eney at all out of it
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Why is this on Retro Junk?
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    They got anyway with saying "sexy".
    NanakiXIII Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I think they meant to include its run during Oh Yeah! cartoons. Either way, it was good at first, but ever since the movies it's been getting way out of hands.
    Marcus2 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I see your point. But in the year 2010, the 2000s will be over, and shows like The Fairly OddParents and Dora the Explorer should be considered old memories (as well as maybe new ones) by then.
    cowandchicken Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I know this had one episode on Oh Yeah Cartoons in '98, but I don't think this really belongs here. This is definatly a 2000's cartoon!
    swift heart Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    only reason this was put in 1998 was someone didnt want to wait 3more years for the 00" part of retrojunk to be made this show sucks its dumb and its the same crap over and over

kole34 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This show started in 2001 it ain't starde in 1998 where in da heck u got that from
    Marcus2 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I answered my own question! I edited the page, making the estimated end year 2008, based on the fact that The Fairly OddParents has recently been renewed.
    Marcus2 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Timmieboy, you're absolutely right! It's NOT ended. How do you edit the page anyhow?
    undeadmuffin Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    just so happen got to watch the very first one, on a rerun of oh yeah, the other night. I still watch this ever night and day when it comes on nick.
    IloveRetroLives Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Take this trash off RetroJunk. It's shows like these that prevent Classic Nick shows to be shown.
    DieYuppieScum Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    this show is not very old
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Did you know that the creator of Fairly Oddparents also created Danny Phantom? I like Fairly Oddparents as well as Danny Phantom. But I heard that they are ending Danny Phantom in February 2007. As for Fairly Oddparents, I don't know if they are continuing making episodes, from what I heard Jimmy Timmy 3 was the series finale of both Jimmy Neutron and Fairly oddparents but I've seen some new episodes afterwards.
    Matli Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I wanna have some fairy godparents!! This cartoon sure is funny!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    yeh if you did oh yeh cartoon standards then when it became a show it be right but the show itsself didn't happen till 2000
    Caps 2.0 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I agree with defalt777. As a regular show, this didn't begin until 2000. If we're going by the logic that this is a 90s show because "from 1998 to 2000 the episodes were "Oh Yeah! Cartoons" shorts", then we might as well call "The Simpsons" an 80s show because from 1987 to 1989 the episodes were "Tracey Ullman Show" shorts.

It doesn't make much sense to me.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Agree with Blue Mario to the fullest.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    yeh oh yeah cartoons was chalk zone and the fairly odd parents beggining on nick
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Oh yeah and in case you haven't noticed, The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 is the last episode of both Fairly Oddparents and Jimmy Neutron. Two good Nick shows. The only good ones that are left now is Danny Phantom and Spongebob (which is starting to stink). And after those shows get cancelled then I will stop watching Nickelodeon for good.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I can't belive the show's cancelled.
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *pauses and takes a sip out of his juice*
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 15 days ago
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 19 days ago
    Bluemario there is something really important I got to tell you, and make sure that you try to get LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong, and everyone else who posts on the DKC tv show. While sonicemerald was making an HTML link to soniconthe.net, the comment box got wrecked preventing us from making anymore comments. so therefore he created a new fourm site where you could post about the DKC tv show.

this is where you got to go to post on the DKC tv show.
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 22 days ago
    This is on my list of favorite non-retro shows. And that is a very short list.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 24 days ago
    I agree with byebyebirdie. I like this show too in fact I have recordings of it as well. It's like one of the few Nick shows that's still airing that I like next to Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, and Spongebob. All the other Nick shows that are still airing suck. Unfortunatly they're taking them off the air very soon and when they do, no way am I gonna watch Nick again.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    If You all Want some laughs, Then Check out the Fast Fairly Oddparents school's out songs! They're Funny! ^_^
    TImmy= Alivan PIxies= Simon and Therode
    Here's the website!
    Caps 2.0 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I'm with the Blue Mario Brothers. I feel that this show should be removed from RetroJunk until 2010.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I read in the forums that Fairly oddparents was put up on Retrojunk and it's true. I don't know who put this up but it's not Retro, wail like 5 years where a 2000s section would be added, then you could add this show.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Oh, I forgot. Don't type anythng mean to me, Because you guys typed something mean to me!! Mircoman said: I could hate barney all I want but don't have to tell you guys for the forth time!
    and Oldnickfan said this: BlueMario, you're nuts!
    heck, NO I"M NOT!!!!

And once again I'm gonna say this: I"M AUTISTIC>.
    You think I'm such a nag, Blah blah blah. And you think I'm a motor mouth, blah blah blah BLAH!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Ok. Whoever's the giant JERK-FACE who setted this up, Get this outta Retrojunk As soon as Possible!! THIS CARTOON WAS MADE HERE IN THE 2000's!!!!!
    This Cartoon is seriously NOT RETRO!!!!!!

*No joke*
    P.S. If you think i'm nuts... YOU"RE 100% WRONG!!! I'd like to tell you that I'm Autistic! I'm also 13 years old right now!
    That goes for Mircoman and Oldnickfan!!!!!!!!!