Comments

Comments
    Aleolus Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Now this is a show I really miss. I would probably still watch it if it were still on! I just can't believe that the Kratt brothers went from this to Zoboomafoo, what a step down for them! :(
    jraecool98 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I've never heard of this show...only Zaboomafoo. The Kratt brothers do know how to entertain, though.
    funguy10 Posted 6 years 1 day ago
    I never cared much for this show. It just seemed to be boring to me. I really loved Zobomafoo though.
    This_guy Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Even though I liked the show, I used to call it "Crapp's Creatures." The only reason I started watching the show was due to Allison being a cutie pie. :)
    wickywild Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    love the episode with the baby sea turtles hatching and trying to make it into the water but all the birds are eating them...then the ones who finaly make it to the ocean are eatin by fish and sharks...i remember thinking the kratt bros were assholes for not shooing those birds away.
    TheOrangeRanger Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I used to love Kratt's Creatures! Everyday after school at 4:30 p.m. (that's when it was on here) I would plant myself in from of the tube and watch the Kratts and their adventures. Actually, once when I was kid, I came home late and I missed the opening of the show and I threw the tv remote down on the floor and it smashed in two....I was a disturbed child.
    VengefulRonin Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show was so awesome, zaboomafoo was utter crap though
    Joyce13 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show when I was little. It taught me so much about animals.
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    The Kratt brothers went on more "animal adventures" in this show than in Zaboomafoo. I enjoyed Kratt's Creatures more.
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Ah Yes I remember this show. It was before the Kratt Brothers switched to Zaboomafoo. Both shows were pretty much about the same thing, only Zaboomafoo was for for the younger kids.