Comments

Comments
    retrosurf Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    The Prizes were pretty classic, 80's bmx bike, nintendo robot, atari systems....good stuff
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 23 days ago
    Here are two other clips of the episode of "I'm Telling!" with both Sean and Mackenzie Astin.

pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I totally forgot about this show! I always watched it when it was on and wanted all of the prizes.
    Titi345 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This was a cool game show I always wanted to play it for real but me and my brother never made it to the show
    felix Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    It was so sad to watch the reactions of the kids when theyd slam the siren and they didnt match the prize. Awwwwwwwww

TV1985 Posted 8 years 13 days ago
    Whenever there is a time when kids game shows become popular again, I hope that a newer version of I'm Telling will be created. Hopefully hosted by Laurie Faso, once again. Don't let it go the way of Double Dare 2000. Because without Marc Summers, there is no Double Dare.
    DreamDancer Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I always wanted to be on this show, but I had only one sister, and no brothers, and I don't think they did their special "All Sisters" games often (or their "All Brothers" games, either).
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I really miss this kids game show. Laurie Faso was a cool game show host.

I saw a clip of I'm Telling at YouTube. It's the episode when Sean and Mackenzie Astin were special guests. They won there way to the Pick-A-Prize Arcade.

Go to www.youtube.com , search "I'm Telling," and see for yourself.
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This was a cool show. It was either before or after "The New Archies." There was this one episode where at the very end, you saw the brother and sister fighting. Too funny!