Comments

Comments
    KurtmanJP Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Found this show on YouTube but only 1 episode of it. I wonder why Mustapha is black in the cartoon but looks like a white farmer in the video game.
    Riff Raff Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Wow I can't believe I remember this show.
    sm2000 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    PM = Private Message. Don't use forums much, I gather?
    Zehutsumei Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This was a video game too
    gnarcore Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    man this show was so bad ass and i need to find some episodes please anyone help me !!!!!!
    Adam1989 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I just joined, i don't know what a PM is. But i loved this show!
    sm2000 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Like I said, send me a PM.

As for not understanding the show, what's not to understand??? Civlization has collapsed, the planet's ecology was thrown completely out of whack and the dinosaurs returned, and the survivors of the cataclysm are trying to rebuild civilization while coping with the new ecology. It's basically a post-apocalyptic story with some fresh twists.
    Hoganmann Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I still dont understand this show
    sm2000 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    The comic was actually called "Xenozoic Tales." There were some comics that came out around the time of the cartoon that used the same title (9 issues, to be precise), but that wasn't the original title of the original comic.

Dark Horse currently offers reprint editions of the original series - all 14 issues in two handy volumes. The cartoon tie-in comics haven't been reprinted, alas...
    sm2000 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Hey guys - send me a PM and I'll give you info on getting a set. :)
    sm2000 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Awesome show, VERY underrated. I love how people react when they first hear the title... "What the....huh??" But it was actually some pretty wicked sci-fi, not your usual "post-apocalyptic" world at ALL.

I just finished transferring all my old tapes (the complete series) over to DVD if anyone's interested in getting a set.
    jpickens Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    IT's based on a popular underground comic book series of the same name.
    Yodamite Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Schultz is one of the best artists in the business.
    AdamYJ Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    I remember seeing this show once or twice. It was actually based on an independent comic series by Mark Schultz called Xenozoic Tales. I have both collected editions of the series.
    Ma-121_Hunter Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Ah.. i remember this series, well the toys anyway. i never had the chance to see this one on tv, and seeing the intro makes me want to see it even more x.x, my nephew told me of the series of comics and the shows. however i first learned of it from the action figures that the dollar tree was selling :3
    Gorbash Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Heh, great little show, even better arcade game