Comments

Comments
    clanman Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    Still get chills down my spine to this day, especially when the severed head bobs out of the boat; and at the end when Robert Shaw's Character falls into the mouth of the shark and gives blood curdling screams as he is bitten and punctured.
    angelbabe20t Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    This movie is the whole reason I won't swim in any water like river, creek, lake, pond and especially the ocean!!
    password Posted 4 years 1 day ago
    coooool
    segafanboy10 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Jaws is awsome!
    omahanebraska Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Ok, saw this maybe in 1976-ish with a bunch of my friends - my parents took us to see it. We were 7 at the time. We were so scared none of us could sleep that night. Who lets 7 year-olds see films like that?!?!?!?! That was the 70s though.
    Dogg369 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Imho no other film in history has ever mentally scarred so many people who watched it. It taps into one of our primal fears and is a masterpiece.
    Alex486 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    jaws is the best movie i have ever seen and it is great i say to my friends it is the best they say it is crap and i tell them can you make a better movie in 1975 and they back off and i say yer i didnt think so but jaws is the best movie i have ever seen i wrecken no one can make a better movie than jaws
    bruce1975 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I have never been one to correct other people's information, but being that Jaws is my favorite movie of all time (saw this one in the summer of 1975 when I was 10), I feel obligated to correct the movie summary given for this film. My sound petty, but that's okay, this is Jaws.
    Robert Shaw's character, Quint, did not hunt down the shark for $3,000 bucks. He was offered $3,000.00 bucks.
    I quote Quint (say it with me fellow fanatics): "I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him and kill him for ten!"
    Jaws for me is the equivalent of The Rocky Horror Picture Show...I know every line by heart.
    "Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women!"
    copper30 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Mmm... Jaws.
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Jaws 1 and 2 are the best!
    spyder88 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    just took it out of my dvd archives 2 days ago and watched it.great movie and book.
    Barbarax Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I saw this when I was four on video! I was so scared
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I First Seen Jaws On DVD When I Checked It Out From The Library. It Was The Best. The Part Where Brody Kills The Shark By Blowing It Up Was Pretty Cool. Jaws Is The Best.
    rewf87650 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    i like it
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I am a major jaws fan if u look at my screen name and the pic of the avatar I have Its the scene where Brody is chumming and says "Slower ahead hi I can go slower ahead why don't you come down here and chomp down on some of this shit." It just doesnt get better than that. I just love everything about the first film it really made movie history. The funny thing about that filmmaking process on Jaws anything that could go wrong would go wrong. Steven Spielberg thought it was gonna end his film career when it came out. Even Richard Dreyfuss said that he thought the movie was gonna tank and fail. But when it came out in 1975 it was an absloute Masterpeace. It boosted Steven Spielberg into his prime of directing and his future films to come. It was the movie that kept more people away from the water. Like they said in the trailer you will think twice before going in the water.
    PolishedCoffin Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    "quit playin' with yourself Hooper and throw out that chum line!"
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 2 days ago
    If you consider it a horror movie, then this is the first I've seen. For some reason, it didn't scare me so much, probably because I was fascinated with and really liked sharks. Great movie though, and sometimes when I was younger it really did make me not want to go in the water...
    Zebra 3 Posted 7 years 10 days ago
    My fav. horror movie.
    Nightbane Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    My brother and I love to watch this movie but I want to buy Jaws Unleashed the video game for PS2
    bauer23 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    This is one of the best movies of all time...period.One of the great things is that you don,t see the shark untill the last third of the film so a tension builds up.And the performances are all great.
    doedoe1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Still an AWESOME move... one of my favotire movies if all time.....
    verno Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    people say that you cant do ANYTHING to children in the movies i have only know 2 movies that kill or hurt children 1st the bird 2nd jaws

but great movie
    verno Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    the head what slipps from under the boat scared me every time i see that movie even now i now its coming
    Eureeka Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Great movie...but I don't agree with Bravo's choice as the scariest movie moment. This will only happen if you go to the beach. -__- I live in Colorado, so it's not exactly an everyday worry. Now, a psycho stalker on the loose? o__o Yeah. Anywho...great movie anyway.
    Skeletor Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    To quote the the documentery "Bravo's 100 scariest movie moments" What makes Jaws the scariest flick of all and what makes it just plane scary is...it could really happen.
    rcorn74 Posted 8 years 9 days ago
    To this day . . . one of the scariest films ever made. I'm 32 and still don't like going into the water by myself. . . . "still, we delivered the bomb"
    KFCLOVER Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    My mom was so scared seeing this as a teen she wouldn't go in the water for 2 weeks. Most of the film didn't scare me but one part startled me when the head with the missing eye pops out.
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    you cant even taking a shower just thinking about so freakin scary.
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 26 days ago
    this kept my out of beaches for a few months, i have to admit. but an awesome movie at that!!!
    M4LKAL Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Are you scared to go into the water? You should be, especially if you have seen this.
    imissem Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I agree..i didnt know it was so old though.