Comments

Comments
    GODANDAA Posted 4 years 12 days ago
    IT wasnt directed by Seth MacFarlane, it was directed by Jeff DeGrandis, were did this info come from??? check out the fan page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/The-Schnookums-and-Meat-Show/106554242698928?v=info&ref=ts
    CartoonNetwork90s Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This is a similar show to Ren and Stimpy.
    mattratt Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    99Cents, YOU ROCK!!!!!
    rowemedic Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i have never seen this show. i find that odd! it must of come on a cable channel we did not have
    RetroToon Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Thanks, man!
    99Centsplease Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Guess who uploaded the intro? Me.
    RetroToon Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    YES! The intro's finally here! ^_^

I just watched Schnookums and Meat on Toon Disney last week, so I was hoping it would come to RetroJunk. It's no Ren & Stimpy, but Disney did a pretty admirable job at trying to go for that kind of a cartoon for once.
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    You know, for a Ren & Stimpy knockoff, this cartoon did have some lol moments, and because of that fact, I've grown even fonder of it. Pith Possum was especially cool/lol. Jeff G. Bennett's vocal talents never cease to exude a chuckle or two out of me (too bad it's being wasted on that Curious George cartoon on PBS). And it wasn't just a R&S rip-off on purpose: turns out 2 of John K.'s artist team on that show worked on this one. Seeing as this show came hot on the heels of R&S's cancellation on Nick, Disney decided to open their often ambiguous hearts and give them a shot. But I'm sure they became persona non grata in a heartbeat when the show failed dismally.
    Interestingly enough, Disney apparently still saw the marketing potential in this show, as they came out with pasta dishes featuring S&M and Gargoyles. I still have the label from the only can of S&M pasta I bought!
    Though it's doubtful, I still wonder if they'll ever release the entire series on DVD.

Stay T(oo)ned
    Hailey Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Ratings, but it was still cute!
    David Knight Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    This show was okay. But it was a rip-off of Ren And Stimpy. What was Disney thinking?!