Comments

Comments
    GODANDAA Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    IT wasnt directed by Seth MacFarlane, it was directed by Jeff DeGrandis, were did this info come from??? check out the fan page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/The-Schnookums-and-Meat-Show/106554242698928?v=info&ref=ts
    CartoonNetwork90s Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This is a similar show to Ren and Stimpy.
    mattratt Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    99Cents, YOU ROCK!!!!!
    rowemedic Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    i have never seen this show. i find that odd! it must of come on a cable channel we did not have
    RetroToon Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Thanks, man!
    99Centsplease Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Guess who uploaded the intro? Me.
    RetroToon Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    YES! The intro's finally here! ^_^

I just watched Schnookums and Meat on Toon Disney last week, so I was hoping it would come to RetroJunk. It's no Ren & Stimpy, but Disney did a pretty admirable job at trying to go for that kind of a cartoon for once.
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 10 years 11 days ago
    You know, for a Ren & Stimpy knockoff, this cartoon did have some lol moments, and because of that fact, I've grown even fonder of it. Pith Possum was especially cool/lol. Jeff G. Bennett's vocal talents never cease to exude a chuckle or two out of me (too bad it's being wasted on that Curious George cartoon on PBS). And it wasn't just a R&S rip-off on purpose: turns out 2 of John K.'s artist team on that show worked on this one. Seeing as this show came hot on the heels of R&S's cancellation on Nick, Disney decided to open their often ambiguous hearts and give them a shot. But I'm sure they became persona non grata in a heartbeat when the show failed dismally.
    Interestingly enough, Disney apparently still saw the marketing potential in this show, as they came out with pasta dishes featuring S&M and Gargoyles. I still have the label from the only can of S&M pasta I bought!
    Though it's doubtful, I still wonder if they'll ever release the entire series on DVD.

Stay T(oo)ned
    Hailey Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    Ratings, but it was still cute!
    David Knight Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    This show was okay. But it was a rip-off of Ren And Stimpy. What was Disney thinking?!