Comments

Comments
    Mayor Mike Haggar Posted 3 years 13 days ago
    The maggot chicken oozing steak sequence remains one of the scariest events ever!
    92DreamMaster Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    I love this movie! RIP Heather O'Rourke
    sicilianu Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I enjoy this one! The rest sucked!
    Matty Posted 4 years 16 days ago
    My favourite Horror flick of all time....have to watch it every now and then...perfect
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    This movie felt scarier than The Excorcist!
    icare4animals Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Love it!! One of my top favorite movies!! I love all 3 and have the trilogy. I feel so bad about Heather and Dominique, they were rising stars. I don't know but the movie could be cursed.. did you know the skeletons used in the movie were real??!!
    Ms Alilala Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    Favorite scary movie of all time.
    spongegirl Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    "there backkkkkkkk"
    R.I.P
    Heather O'Rourke
    StarWarsFan746 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Whatched this movie on halloween. Not really that scary just suspenseful I like how the kid killed that scary as crap clown
    live4marilyn Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Who ya gonna call when this disaster happens GHOSTBUSTERS!
    callmemrpig Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    this is where i learned the definiton of seance
    IloveWillyWonka Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This is an awesome movie! My Friend and I watched it on Halloween last year. She was so freaked out! I was laughing my head off as she was screaming. :D
    childofthe80s Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This was my first horror-movie,watching it for the first time when I was 5 years old,around 1984.I remember some of the scenes were really scary,including the clown-doll and the coffins popping up all over the place at the end.
    Most horror movies I can't watch because of all the gore in them,but this one,I can definitely watch,it's my favorite
    verno Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i love this movie the clown is scary as f*** the tree is cool the man who rips his face off is relly creepy but brillent film have you seen the family guy episode what takes the piss out of this lol but this is such a great movie i trying o find it on dvd but no luck i rember when i first watched this it was on my bros prom night i rember fallen a sleep and my bro coming in with all these people but the one of he grestest horror movies ever no 2 was like wtf and no 3 had all the special effests done homemade no computer effects it makes me feel sad with tha girl who died
    AiCLC Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I snuck out of bed while my parents were watching this and watched some when they didnt know...it was the part with that damn clown doll. scared the CRAP out of me haha
    shiroihikari Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Damn, that trailer is almost as scary (and well-put-together) as the movie itself, because they never show you any of the ghosts. To me, that's a much better hook than these trailers now that show you everything before you even see the movie.
    nikoz78 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    An epic horror film.
    Alyssa Branen Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This movie creeps me out because of the real life deaths of heather o'rourke and Dominque dunne..LOL and no im not saying there is a curse LOL im just saying it makes me feel weird watching a movie about ghoss and poltergeists when the actors are dead themselves. I dunno, gives me shivers and makes me sad.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Yep, I posted this movie AND the trailer. It IS scary, of course!
    Iloveth80sfan911 Posted 8 years 11 months ago