Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Hell yeah!!!
    Eddy Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    once again; R.I.P. Wrestling Shows

I was Undertaker's loyal fan even with the formation of Ministry of Darkness, fans booed him, I cheered LOL. Anyway, lots of BETTER performers than now, like the stoogies, maybe you forgot about it, but the first ever evening gown hardcore match was rated just right. Also what does everybody want?? Al Snow! and his head! The original DX with the hottest and bestest diva/female wrestler; Chyna. The corporation, ministry, nation of domination, brood, so on.. are really entertaining stables, nexus is.. I forgot. The DX barbeque, all the wwf commercials which are funny and silly but also gets the job done! Lol Kane in a baseball league, anyone remembers that??? Stone Cold the best rebel to powerful millionaires, the rock best in mike and posing, the brood has powerful theme music, originally by gangrel of course, mankind is the best personification of all mankind when it comes down to the point of it all, the headbangers, the hardy's, chris jericho and his long hair, her Sableiciousness, Molly holly, ivory, jacqueline and many other divas, Randy Savage, the Hart Foundation, Sting!, and Raven was my idol back in those days as I was a fan of the movie The Crow, serious beatdowns...

John Cena might be an ok wrestler if not for his hiphopety and you can't see me flashes and all those guns (not a fan of guns, guess I'm a bit of a hippie), cm punk completley sucks, nexus is overrated, Wade Barett might be better on the mike but they make him look patethic, Eziquel Jackson smiling after a bringing a hit is annoying, those are swag and swag is lame. Cody Rhodes nothing like his father and he cannot wrestle, Debiase can improve, divas and their segments are boring, the great khali kissing divas also eliminated by a diva??? through a kiss??? Is this a joke?

it's a good thing old performers are leaving one by one, i couldn't stand watching them turn as patethic as the new wrestlers are. At least I can remember them as good performers not some washed up money leeching doms.
    nerdyy2j Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    man this show use to be good (during the attitude era) now sucks!!!
    deronmillercky Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    smackdowncame in at the peak of the 'attitude era'
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    This was a fun show to watch. Lettttttttttt's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeee!
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    i miss when this show had the likes of brock lesnar, eddie gurrero and the big show. taz is the best announcer ever!
    whydacow Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    come on guys keep this up to date i upgraded summary for you
    edd Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    SELLOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thekid Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    the old smackdown was cool from 1999
    Pastfan245 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    what intro 2 and 3?

I miss watching SD with the old SD oval logo opening
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    The latest one is called "Rise Up 2006", used since March 2006.
    COOLRUNNER87 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    mjbull, the Rise Up intro's aren't up just yet. however, if anyone out there had SmackDown! vs. RAW for the PS2 and SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 for the PS2, they could be loaded up with minimal (if any) problems.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I submitted the 2003 intro because I liked wrestling a lot back than and figured it'll bring back some memories. I kinda did loose internet in it in 2005 because of the draft although i've only been into it since january of 2003 but I might go back to watching it soon. Yes the specific episode was from 11/13/03.
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    from when i still watched wrestling!! OMG STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN WAS MY FAVORITE WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!! i was watching raw on monday and noticed DX is back so thats good right? and it was triple H vs. vince mcmahon. kinda like 1999 again. lol
    COOLRUNNER87 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    For those who don't know the years, here ya go:

Intro 1: The Beautiful People- Marilyn Manson. Used on SD! from 2001-2003. Video was from WWF (changed to WWE) SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth in 2002 for the PlayStation 2.

Intro 2: The original music opening, but with the video presented, it is from early-to-mid 2000.

Intro 3: I Want it All- composed by Jim Johnston. Specific episode was from November 13, 2003.
    V.E.R Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    i only watch smackdown to see brock lesner rey mysterio and eddie guerrero back then.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    WWF/E SmackDown! is an ok wrestling program. But I'm more for WWF/E Monday Night RAW!

I would also have to say the WCW was a lot better when it still existed.