Comments

Comments
    Spike89 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    An incredible anime. Vash may be the most memorable main character of all time.
    MarshmallowNoise Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Vash and his love of donuts. I used to stay up just to watch this on CN.
    NimbySep Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    bluedragon87 i want a copy of the episodes can we arrange something?
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    this show was alright in some parts, but what the fuck was up with vash acting like a dipshit half the time?
    BlueDragon87 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    another anime i own all the episodes of but haven't watch one yet.looks like a cool anime to watch
    monbon Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Great show haven't seen it in a while.
    grimreaperchik Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    omg! VASH!He so hawt!!! Love this Anime! One of my Favorite@!!!111!
    emorock13 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    This is my favorite anime out of all that ive watched hands down this is the best.
    Grub Posted 10 years 11 days ago
    One of my favorite animes of all time! I liked how it started it out light-hearted and funny and then it all changes when Legato first shows up. The manga is quite different from the anime, but this is one of the rare exceptions where I prefer the anime over the manga. The soundtrack is also very good as well with H.T., Philosophy in a Teacup, Carrot and Stick, Zero Hour, Bluesummers, Rakuen? (Wolfwood's death music) and the ending Kaze wa mirai ni fuku.

Oh yeah, Love and Peace!
    art_of_war_101 Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    i already watched this anime years before it was aired in the U.S. its probably one of those benefits in living here in Asia.
    eheh...
    mrs.link Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    By takineko On 04/09/2006
    I love this anime. Vash is my fav<3 They're making a second season of it in Japan. God bless'em

You're kidding!?!?! Thank the lord!!! Questions though...my friend is an ass hole and she doesnt think Nicholas fuc--umm slept with Millie. He did, right? (im doing this question/survey to prove her wrong!)
    takineko Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    mrs.link Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    Vash is a SEXY BEAST!!... i think i have made my point..
    Rhimmer Posted 11 years 12 days ago
    The are reairing this show on Cartoon Network right now. I dont know when but they are re showing it now.