Comments

Comments
    Rawrr Posted 4 years 1 day ago
    Forever my favourite memory of a tv series from childhood ... Oh my God... I still even have a massive crush on Jay and I'm going on 20 now. This show makes me cry almost knowing it's over ;_;
    SYCD Posted 4 years 16 days ago
    AHA! I found ya! I knew YTV once had a show about some one being in a coma and either having dreams or memories about their friends and family while different things were going on in reality. I never found out how/why he was in a coma or if he even woke up from it.
    Thank You RetroJunk!
    Zura Lasgeon Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Unless everything I remember as a child is a lie... I just REMEMBER being in my grandma's house, living there. She moved out shortly after we did.
    Zura Lasgeon Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I'm pretty sure the years for this are wrong. I was born in 1985. I remember before my brother was born in 1991, I used to watch this all the time. I remember specifically, because my mom, dad, and I used to live with my grandmother. We only moved because my brother was born, when I was 6 and in kindergarten, because we had no more room in the house. We didn't move until he was about a year old. I just remember being an only child when I watched this show, and I wasn't in school at the time.
    90s chick Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I don't really remember this show, but I know I watched it a few times and liked it. For some reason I connect this with lord of the flies, kids surviving without adults... I don't know if I'm thinking of the right show or not though.
    Matli Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I remember this one...I've seen it some time and remember that I liked it...
    Hope that someday I get to know more about it...;p
    rawsugar Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    i remember watching this show. it really scared me, cause before i saw it, i didn't know people could go into comas. i was scared i'd go to sleep and never wake up, or that i only existed in a coma-world. oy.