Comments

Comments
    veedirty Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    I vaguely remember this show..and as I recall( though I was about 3 when it came out)..it was quite awful...but i watched it....lol
    lee Posted 4 years 21 days ago
    you know i did love this show when i was a kid and now i see the saturday cartoon shows today and i ask myself "what the hell is this????" it goes to show that cartoon shows in the 80's where more fun : )
    fwbkidd Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I dont think I would of been able to recall that one..it was the year I was born so..but it doesnt look interesting..
    Loook Posted 6 years 26 days ago
    Augh!!! I used to be so upset as a little kid when this piece of crap would come on. My brain seems to have infused it with that equally bad Mr. T show....
    blackphoenix77 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    A truly stupid show! Somehow, the damned thing would fall down every episode and the kids would have to re-solve the puzzle. S o lame.
    YeahSonic Posted 7 years 26 days ago
    What... the... hell???!!!

If I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't believe "jerbojones" either! I'm sorry, but that may be one of the stupidest premises for a cartoon I have ever seen. And I've seen ALOT of cartoons, too!

I may be slightly biased, though. I despise Rubik's Cubes!
    Rogue73 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    this show was fun. Still beats the ANYTHING that is out today. Cartoons today lack so much, especially in animation, aside from fun storylines.
    Daniel5567 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Looks Boring
    jerbojones Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    when I tell people about this they think I don't know what i'm talking about so here's the proof. Now I might not know a lot but I know my cartoons damnit......lol
    Daniel_BMS Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Notice how the show stars latino characters. They probably decided that just to give a show about a walking talking cube some attention. I say don't buy it!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Say ducktalesfan1977, think somehow you could send me those episodes? I'm destined to see more episodes.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    this is effin classic, what a gem'
    EightiesCrazy Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Damn I love retrojunk! I wonder if the owner of this site can get a hold of an old commercial for Playworld. It was a toy store and I remember the commercial which was always shown on Thanksgiving day after the parade which as we all know officially starts Christmas season. Basically it was a bunch of kids singing the cheesy theme song, playworld a world of toys, great for girls snd great for boys, Play-world where prices go, so low-low-low-low and a black kid who reminded me of Stymie from the little rascals would hit a low Barry White, LOW! I also recall it playing during the Godzilla and King Kong marathons that ran on Thanksgiving and the day after.
    Strykor Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    After seeing the intro, I have to wonder. What was in the cereal we ate as kids that allowed us to like this show.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I love this show, I have all of the episodes on tape.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Have you guys heard of an episode of Robot Jones that features a parody of Rubic the amazing cube, his name is Cubic the amazing rube.
    EightiesCrazy Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    No wonder spanish people want to be here AMerica puts them in cartoons.
    jammotron Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Oh yea by the way,they were three latino kids.Always getting into trouble or the other way around like the villians allways trying to catch rubik,but the cube and the kids have allways seemed to get away and the story lines are amazing,trust me, you have to see it to believe it ,if you find the intro soon that would make my day.
    jammotron Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Rubik is one of my favorites,i watched it every saturday mourning,lot of people don't remember it becuase it's a missing link to one of ruby spears greatest hits and menudo sing the opening theme ,back in the days they were very popular becuase they sing songs right after the show is done on abc- tv.yep those were the days.
    Rogue73 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I remember this show. the cube would say somethign at the end of the opening like "my name is Rubic". All I remember is whenever Rubic's color scheme got messed up, his powers stopped working, and the two Latino kids that were with him. I still remember the show fondly.
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I don't remember much about it, but I remember it!
    jerbojones Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I remembered it too. I used to watch it after the superfriends. On abc.