Comments

Comments
    bcbolo Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I was never really into this show. I forgot totally what it was about and have no recollection of any episode specifically.
    muchachas Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    this show looked cool as, but it never really got me in
    LordSjaak Posted 6 years 3 days ago
    i like the show very much and i miss never a episode because i have them on dvd and i like the show so much that i still have unfinished gundams to built and my warhammer 40k army named after Oz. since then i love gundams show very much.
    VengefulRonin Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    The BEST gundam series EVER, after gundam wing went off the air...all the gundam series that followed just got lamer and lamer...I'm sure there's a box set of this series somewhere, i need to get it
    LordTweak Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This show ROCKS!!! Man, I remember coming home from school, getting a snack, and plopping down on the couch to watch this show, Ronin Warriors, and anything else that was japanime on Toonami. That and I really liked reboot too, though I did not know that it was a Canadian animation.Ahh good times.
    Whiteranger Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    this show was one of my favorites on toonami to me its one of the best gundam shows ever. I used to come home and watch it at 5:30pm I think this was one of the shows that got me into anime
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Rising sun was a Saturday mornign version of Toonami and midnight run was pre-adult Swim. At Midnight you saw Gundam Wing Uncut and an episode of DBZ. This was a test run to see if any one would complain about there being shows with blood and cussing at late night. No complains so Adult Swim was made which was just suppose to show uncut anime shows but later got a humor section.