Comments

Comments
    SYCD Posted 4 years 8 days ago
    By the time I first saw this show they were already 3 seasons in I think so I just waited until the first episode aired but never saw it. What really got me watching the show was the theme song, I'd listen to it the I'd usually changed the channel to the show I was supposed to be watching. Then time slots changed and I watched a few episodes then it got pulled off air.
    KissyRee Posted 4 years 13 days ago
    I cosplayed her for a con in 2009. I even had Kero-chan to keep me company on the train!
    arikarinyukijima Posted 4 years 28 days ago
    I loved this show. I probably liked this a little more than I liked sailor moon. I even bought a kero doll a few years back.
    dsxcloud Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    yep the subbed eps is the way to go to get the actual series story because they change it so much but i did love the dub when it was running. good to know it's 70 ep's in advance.
    Angelic Amber Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Bet you can't guess my favorite mahou shoujo.
    panda_bear Posted 5 years 11 days ago
    i loved the little bear lion thing called keroberos he was so funny i would get up at really early just to watch it
    xOathkeeper Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I don't know why,but I just love Magical Girl animes. Same goes for Card Captor Sakura. I own some mangas and one movie about it.
    Taweko Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I just watched all 70 episodes subbed and I can NEVER watch it dubbed again like I did when I was little... they COMPLETELY changed the characters
    Raven Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    luved i remember watchin every episode
    TigerJ15 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Dude i saw the series but the one where it wa produced by the other companie u no the one with 53 cards anyway for those who have never seen the 2nd movie u have got to see it is fantastic and it gives the proper ending
    taykai Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I remember this series. Wasnt that bad of a series wouldnt mind seeing it again someday
    Ohhileo Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    The dubbed version of this (known as CardCaptors) was utter crap. They butchered everything, from the story to the characters in order to 'reel in' an audience the same way the Pokemon series did.

The Japanese 'full story' was awesome. I've got both the complete 'book' boxsets and the movies.
    AprilMae Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Cardcaptor Sakura, man I miss this show. I have some of the episodes, and I wished they would have finished it as well.
    Bokura63 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    ah, man i miss this, though i watched cardcaptors on toonami and they never freaking finished it, i was so mad. so after that i did plan to watch cardcaptor sakura but i just never got around to it. i miss it..
    harmonydreamz Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I love cardcaptors too I hope it comes back on oh by the way Im Jennifer
    knuclear200x Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    SpeedRacer Posted: 05/05/2008
    This should be "Cardcaptors". you are incorrect.

youre stupid and u cant delete this haw.
    sakurawars Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Loved the manga.I still need to buy the box set. T.T
    Kikyo45 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I loved show so much when it was on KidsWb but they stop put on air when I was 7. Now I see the rest of of the episodes in Japanese.
    TurboDuo Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Cardcaptor Sakura is way better than Cardcaptors. I saw a few episodes of this when my brother borrowed his friend's DVD box set. It was a great show. (The Japanese version, that is.)
    Milanka Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show so much!
    I use to watch it all the time on teletoon
    I was 12 when they stoped airing it :( soo sad
    What an amazing show this was!
    good times good times
    SpeedRacer Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This should be "Cardcaptors". you are incorrect.
    Garfield11 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    haha, this was a good show. i used 2 watch it every week.
    Future Inuzuka Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    It seems to be a good show but I do not remeber it well.

animefan123 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show. One of my top 5 for favorite anime
    LordTweak Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Ahh the memories of waking up early on Saterday mornings to watch CCS, I miss the old stuff, sob.
    NanakiXIII Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I loved this series, even though I only saw it dubbed. It really got me into anime. I remember having a crush on Yue...
    Motsureru Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    They made like a kind of Sequel to this, its called Tsubasa Chronicle Reservoir. Only Syroan (Lee) is the main character this time, but Sakura is there too. Even Tomoyo is in there along with other characters. I believe its like 50+ episodes or something...O.o
    casey10221 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    best..anime..EVER!
    Arabsehi Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    This is one of my favourites shows in the world! I love it! It's so cute and nice. But I knew that there would be a CCS continuation, wich they would call it "The Magic One"... And it would develop in high school life of Sakura, Syaoran and the others. Does someone know something about it? Help me please!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I remembered this show but I only saw the episodes that aired on WB. I used to watch this every friday and saturday on WB.
    mr.funky Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    it was like pokemon in the form of cards...
    only the cards didn't say there name over and over, and actually looked cool
    takineko Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    FreeFallingEagle
    ME TOO. It was so great. I got very annoyed after watching the japanese version, at all the plot line craziness they did to the english version.. it made no sence.
    Sunriser Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This show is so cute, I like both the Japanese and American versions of it (even though the Japanese version is very girly.) I also own some of the manga. The animation is great looking.

Also, props for having all the different intros! My only problem with them is that they're fansubs (evilness!) I have the official one on DVD.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This show was cute! I saw it on the WB a couple times.
    xenocrisis0153 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I don't know how to add the opening sequence to this site, but another site has it, if I'm allowed to post links. It's http://animeart.com:8080/p/h/t/j/a/series/s/194/m/p?1 and then choose "opening wb."

This was the first anime I watched. I had no clue what was going on for the first couple episodes, but all I knew was I was hooked. It was the beginning of my insatiable thirst for all things japanimation, haha.