Comments

Comments
    wedward5 Posted 2 months 19 days ago
    Does anyone remember the thomas episode a scarf for percy? Percy crashes into a baggage trolley and baggage and jam splatters everywhere including Percy. The fat controller scolds percy for ruining his hat and trousers. That waas funny. Remember Curious george goes to the hospital? there was this shy girl named Betsy and george crashes into lunch carts spilling dishes and jam everywhere. I would have liked for betsy to have come and comfort percy by rubbing around his face, taking a lick of jam, and patting him and kissing him after getting yelled at by sir tophamm hatt
    TEOL Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    I liked the orignal as I was a kid when it came out can't stand the new ones though.

Wow. How cheaply made were those foreign texts of classic they used a text box and put the text dubbing over it instead of doing it properly refilming the scene and putting the text on like the English originals.

The main subject showing this cheapness was the Welsh version.
    Trueblue94 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I actually never really liked this, but that's only because I wasn't into trains, cars, boats, etc as a little kid.
    Crickee Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i still watch it!
    pbsdudes Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show since I was 8.
    dealydugan1995 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I still like this show!
    Kumero Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    LOL man that was a great show, I'm not asham to say that I saw that even at the tender age of 7 LOL...that Scheemer and his love of nickels, and all those lessons on life and acceptance,...PBS rules. Thay air this show now on the N Network but witout the live action acting,...Geroge Carlin and Ringo Starr man how desperate were they at that time, I mean a Beattle and Dirty COmedian LOL
    Mariogamer Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I loved this when was 1 year old.
    sims01 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    i was a big fan of that show
    animaniac318 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Didn't this show used to be called Shining Time Station?
    Cybertooth85 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    George Carlin and Ringo Starr as Mr. Conductor? Sold!