Comments

Comments
    BuddyBoy600alt Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    R.I.P. Charlie O'Donnell, You will be missed :,-(
    funguy10 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    It was my gradparents who got me into watching the show, Jeopardy!, and The Price is Right.
    BuddyBoy600alt Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    (To 70s80s90s) Actually, Wheel of Fortune is on NBC, Not ABC. BTW, I remember in 1997, Vanna White put up a word on her old puzzle board which reads "FOR SALE" and said "Bye Puzzle Board!" And kisses it. It made me sad that the old puzzle board had to go. So, Vanna White donated her old puzzle board to The National Museum of Television History. Around that time, She got a new puzzle board. Instead of turning letters, She touched the letters with the new electric touch-screen. Making Vanna White a letter toucher, Rather than a letter turner. I also remember on April fools day, They switched jobs. Alex Trebek hosted Wheel of Fortune, And Pat Sajak hosted Jeopardy! I was surprised and confused! I wondering what happened. My parents told me that it's April Fools day. They had to switch shows. Just for one day. I remember Alex Trebek invited Pat Sajak's wife, Leslie Sajak (which Alex Trebek referred to her as "Mrs. Pat Sajak";). I also remember during the bonus game in 1996, Pat Sajak had laryngitis and had to give his voice a rest. So Pat and Vanna switched jobs at that point. Vanna did the hosting and Pat was doing the puzzle board.
    Jt62786 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I have a handheld game of this.
    The Midnight Rider Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    One of the greatest game shows EVA!
    70s80s90s Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Awesome show! To watch the old version, go to GSN. To watch the new version, go to ABC
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Do they ever stay in LA? For the past several years, they've been in Florida, Nevada, Arizona, etc. It was better when I was little.
    90sKid Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I still like the show. I even remeber the old bonusland from the 90's
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I loved the old Wheel of Fortune from the late 80s early 90s (not the one where you bought prizes) I liked the older theme song, not the jazzed up one they have now