Comments

Comments
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Another favorite of mine got the complete 26 episodes of this another great anime space show next to Cowboy Bebop
    edgarthereales88 Posted 5 years 9 days ago
    THIS IS MY FAVORIT ANIME EVERRRR!!!!!!!
    MrPibb77 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    My sister used to watch it and tell me what was going on since it was past my bedtime. But years later I procured the DVD and love it. *sigh* I miss Toonami..
    kagato82 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    possibly one of the best animes of all time. better than cowboy bebop in my opinion. from the diverse cast of unforgetable characters to the universe in which it is set. Outlaw Star is a show that i will never get tired of watching.

p.s. another anime set in the same universe is angel links. it's good but nowhere near the quality of outlaw star.
    smarky Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    this was one, if not the best show i watched when i was younger. when this was on toonami i lived in florida, around 2000 man it brings back memorys
    VengefulRonin Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show singlehandedly made cartoon network the best channel ever...and i managed to find the entire box set a few weeks ago ^_^
    Cronaroth Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Missed this show on TV but saw the whole thing on DVD-loved it!
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    It' an old show in Japan. Since it began in the lat 90's it's retro.
    xNekonessx Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I liked this show alot. I never got the girl in the water.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I agree, the ending WAS kind of a letdown! They NEED to make a sequel!
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This was a pretty cool show and I enjoyed it a lot. The characters were quite enjoyable. Jim was the best character, imo.

Too bad the ending wasn't all that enjoyable and I'm glad I can go back and watch the eps whenever I want.

The Hotsprings ep was like the funniest, yet most perverted, ep in the whole series. lol
    Gundam_Warrior Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    My fav anime of all time out of all the sci-fi western animes or shows this is better then Firefly, Trigun or Cowboy Bebop. While I still love those shows (well except Bebop it's good not great) but Outlaw Star has a much more intresting universe.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Believe it or not, the creators behind "Gundam Wing" also made, "Outlaw Star"! This is indeed one of my favorite animes of all time, despite the fact that it only consisted of twenty something episodes! The storyline was good and original and the soundtrack was simply irrestible! (I loved both the first and second ending themes) I got the COMPLETE DVD boxed set in the Christmas of '02, which was quite nice! I had the HOTS for Melfina too! (she was one of the main reason why I'd watch the show) My only complaint is that I wish they could've made this show a lot LONGER! The last episode they did seemed a bit rushed and I feel that we, the viewers, got cheated out of getting to know more about the characters! From what I've heard, a sequel MIGHT be a possibility in the future! I only pray that it's true because it would be nice to see Gene Starwind and crew on new adventures!