Comments

Comments
    199478q29 Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    Miss this show i dont think its on anymore?.
    Pie In The Sky Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    Yes. It's actually pretty old.
    The manga started in 1997 and still going to this day.
    nostalgia96 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    This came out in the 90s?
    lspiderl Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    ok first off its ZORO not ZOLO solo is what they chanced his name to in the stupid 4kids dubs

funi did a few seasons of a realy good dub but have barely gotten anywhere

most importantly it isnt it WAS a good anime its it IS a great anime as its STILL running strong after 492 eppisodes and has only gotten better and better as it goes

if yu check teh animefreak.tv link i posted a long time ago you can see and watch all of them SUBed and amazing
    kingleoice Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    This was out in the 90s? I loved that show until toonami was cancelled.
    kurisu89 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    what?! i could swear it was dubbed in the early 2000s!?!?!? i so didnt know that. but then again. 4kids fails. and now funimation does too. huh? kinda funny now that i think about all this. it started around the time they took on thr one piece redubbing.
    lspiderl Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    you can find it all here

Austyn1000 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    if anyone can upload all the one piece episodes to youtube or post me a site where I can stream it, that be great
    charizardtrainer Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Umm No One Piece has been redubbed by FUNimation 4Kids cancelled it in 2005 and then it moved to Toonami in 2006 where it aired until 2008 then it was removed it can be seen at http://www.onepieceofficial.com
    bcbolo Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I have seen every episode made so far and that's in the hundreds right now. Still watching them every week and the funny part is that they are only half way into their journey. More to come with that show before Loofy becomes the new King of Pirates.
    muchachas Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    nacho cheese
    animemaster0x70 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    i have the 1st 13 episodes uncut on dvd!
    axora Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    ZOMG this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    this is ok i guess
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    don't f*** it up luffy!

this is an alright series. zolo's my favorite
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Luffy,Zolo and Chopper are my favorite charaters
    shiroihikari Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    One Piece is badass, but what is it doing on RetroJunk?
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    i thought this show looked so stupid but i kinda got into some of the stroy line there for a while on cartoon network
    Xe-A-Thoul Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    YO!
    Yai yo yai yooooooo!

Dreaming! Don't give it up, Luffy!
    Dreaming! Don't give it up, Zolo!
    Keep dreaming! Don't give it up, Nami!
    Keep dreming! Don't give-give it up, give it up, give it up, give it-no!!

Lol, singing the 4Kids Dub song is fun because it infuriates weeaboos.
    tylee Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Can someone tell me where you can get the Italian songs??
    nduns Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Did anyone see FUNi's debute episode on Saturday? I love Usopp's new voice! Quick, someone who has the FUNi intro put it up here! The other English opening was crap and doesn't deserve to be here!
    2cool Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    you know funimation stated doing one piece instead of 4kids i mean everyone's hates 4kids for totally fucking up the series!
    sketch Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I LOVE this show (only because of that character *JANGO*!!!,:D [he looks like *Michael Jackson*, my celebrity crush!!!], but it's too bad Jango's a bad guy...but, I still love him)!!!
    I have all the mangas of this show and they're pretty cool!!
    Crazy4Nostalgia Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    It BARELY counts as 90s, so I guess it can stay.
    darksoinc Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    old anime seres but a goodie
    Celeste Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    My fortune is yours for the taking
    but you'll have to find it first
    I've left everything I own in ONE PIECE
    Daniel5567 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I accidentaly uploaded a intro somebody else has uploaded...
    Jake 1079 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    great news guys funimation just bought the rights to one piece,they plan to pick up where the 4kids dub left off with new voice actors the original theme music and fewer edits. unfortinatly sanjis cigerete will still be a lolly pop and Zoro's name will still be Zolo.But from what I heard they also plan to release uncut DVDs of the episodes that 4kids dubbed to.for more information check out wikipedia.com and spread the word!
    Pastfan245 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Nope. this was in 99 and still airing after 306 episodes(after this sunday). I love this show! It is the best show I've seen!
    90sboy Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i thought this was out in 2000
    Benjanime Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    wow, that's a lot of intros. hey all, if you don't remember me, i was once recognized as benjamillion, but my account got taken off for a reason, but other than that, it's great to be back on rj
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Yeah, not only did they edit out blood, guns, booze(substituted with juice), etc. But they removed something like a 1/3 of the episodes, because they didn't think they were important. Kinda makes you wonder how this could be number 1 show in Japan, and everyone pretty much hates it here. Thanks a ton, 4kids.
    nduns Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Yes, anything you heard about 4kids giving up OP is true. In fact, Firecrouch on the apforums convinced Toei to consider changing companies.
    sakket Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    im a huge fan of the comic... im about 300 chapters ahead of most amerikan readers though >_
    Jake 1079 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    At first I thought this was just a god awful show until seeing the japanies versions.those A holes at 4kids have gone to far this time.editing out all the blood and guns to make it look retarded,and I really hate what they did with that one episode where it talkes about zoro's childhood and that one girl he knew in his do jo died.in the 4kids version they just say shes injured and she cant hold a sword again and zoro just breaks into tears over that retarded reason.thats another thing 4kids ruined was the drama which was another thing that made the oryginal show so great.and you just have these god awful voice actors that sound worse then the ones on yugeoh.they shoyuld have never got the rights to this show.
    avatar_ayumi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    luffy is kawaii
    Naruto123 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I've seen some One Piece episodes in Japanese and they are alot better than English and I wish they made the Japanese version in English
    Naruto123 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    This is my second favorite show. My first is Naruto.
    ganon Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I hope the One Piece comic has Nami in a skimpy outfit, like Pokemon.
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I found a commercial for the one piece RPG at this link(gameads.gamepresure.com)and it looks like it would have had a final fantasy stile battle screen.of corse theres a one piece game for the GBA but its just a cheap platformer,it's like japan gets a kool looking RPG game to go with there better looking version of the series and all weget is a cheap platformer and a stupid fighting game.it would have been awsome to play a one piece game that was like final fantasy but because of those cheap bastards that own the U.S. version that only want to profit off kid merchantdise and games were never get a one piece RPG and that totally sucks ;(
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    where are we supose to find the japanese version of this show in the states anyway(on a web site or what?),I've only seen the english version of this show but the japanese did have a better intro,I think one time when I was in china I came across a japanese version of yugeoh that was in englesh that was even better then the U.S. version,they realy screw up good japanese show when they change the intro and music to make in dorkey for the stupid 4kids and kidsWB channels,but eather way this show is anything but retro(well at least in this contury)seeing its on just about every night in cartoon network,there was also a gameboy coller game a few years ago following the series and I think it was also suppose to be an RPG.
    naraku4656 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    ever time i see the english translation of the show, including the beginning, i die a little inside. compared to the japanese version of both, i've seen a couple episodes in japanese, 4kids needs to be shut down by someone brave enough to go there and destroy it
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    The English version makes me want to cry tears of pain...
    shinestar Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    i agree with mrs.link the shows they do on 4kids are butcherd and i saw a manga piece where yugis granpa finds the puzzle and was shot with a gun but in the anime they swaped the gun for a slingshot
    mrs.link Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    trust me mystie, for years i have wanted to go to the 4kids dudes and bomb them and slash throats....what they did to all those cartoons was unforgiveable.....ill never forgive them for what the turned yugioh into....bastards
    Pokejedservo Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    It was debuted in television before 2000, its officially allowable on Retrojunk.com. Keep in mind people that this is the site that allows Spongebob Squarepants and it came out in the same year.

Anyways yeah the dub is not great (though I like some of the VA talent such as Marc Diraison as Roronoa) but 4Kids has done worse namely Yu-Gi-Oh.
    Mystie Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Well there's over 200 episodes now so it was on in the 90s in Japan. The dub makes me want to freaking retch. The edits make me want to go over to 4Kids and start slashing throats. Great show, but I don't quite think it's appropriate for RetroJunk just yet. *shrug*
    mrs.link Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    im sorry but this is not retro. It cant be, it just cant. But it is an awsome show, new episodes ever sat. the WB and like 10:00 am central for me i beleive. i think nami and snji are the coolest, but i just (once again) wish they showed it uncut. SO i have to resort to the manga....