Comments

Comments
    toystoryteller Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Worst
    Movie
    Ever
    rods of war Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    Sindel........Hummmmmm......She's hot!!!!!
    Redhead Metalhead Posted 5 years 7 days ago
    I used to like this movie, and I even have it. However, after watching it a few times (after buying it, of course), I realized it was pretty bad. Sometimes it sticks to the story alright, but otherwise, it's awful.
    spyder88 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    wow,i guess we all agree then,this-movie-sucks!!!!!!. except for the one guy that actually liked it.who payed him to say that?
    Deleted Posted 6 years 3 hours ago
    First seeing this movie, I was expecting that when the first one ended, it'd be like in the game MK II that they were holding the tournament in Outworld. What was unexpected that, not only did they loosely base things off from MK II and had some characters from MK II, was that MK 3 was mixed in.

It's a very horrible movie, it had potential to become a very good sequel. If only they had based the sequel entirely on the games as to how they followed up, it would've been better. I'd love to see how they would've done Kintaro.
    daniellerenee91 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    mortal kombat was a good action movie
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Bathing in uranium is the equivalent to watching this movie.
    reeferman Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This movie disaspointed me but it was MK so I had to buy it anyways. It's called Dedication.
    l4nkid22 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    DMoney yes, yes you are :) this movie was a POS! if i had the money i would love to direct part 3 and make it R rated!
    LuckyDearly Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    The movie lacked Kintaro, Sektor, Stryker, Kabal, Reptile, Shang Tsung, Kano, and Goro

for Reptile, Shang Tsung, Goro, and Kano they were all killed off in the first movie the rest were MIA

Also Shinnok didn't appear till MK4 although he is mentioned in Noob Saibot's ending in MK Trilogy
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    The original MK movie was good. But this one was just awful!
    ToxicCherry420 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I liek it when I was little
    DMoney89 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Am I the only one who actually LIKED this movie?
    The_D Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Mistake number one.. Different actors to play Johnny, Sonya and Raiden

Mistake number two.. TOO MUCH CGI

Mistake number three.. could have made cut three years in the future to explain more about certian characters.

Mistake number four.. They could have gotten a bigger guy to play Kahn

The movie was only good for the fight scenes but other than that they story was just eh.. its like they just wanted to rush the sequal cuase of the succsess of the first movie.. BIG FLAW FOR HOLLYWOOD
    BYERE Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    It wasn't brillient, but I did like the introduction of more characters... even if many didn't survive lol
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This movie was beyond terrible. I don't even know where to begin to actually complain. Shao Khan wasn't even a challenge.

I remember when this first came out, my cousin and I went to see it. Highly highly highly disappointed.
    mrs.link Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    there was a second movie...?