Comments

Comments
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I like this show alot also I remember that steroids episode where the blonde girl goes all crazy lol.
    Coco Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    this show was really good, i wonder what they are all doing now?
    shantelle83 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I use to watch this show a lot as well. Fortunately, I had a chance to meet one of the cast members.. Aaron Jackson at my dad's used car sales job in 1997, I think it was. He was such a nice guy. Talked to him for about 4 hours about the show and how much he wanted to do something else with his life besides being on California Dreams. lol I still have the cast photograph that he signed personally for me tucked away under my bed. :)
    n3se Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I loved all the songs they sang in here ahh good times
    Peter North Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Seasons 1 & 2 come out on DVD March 31st. I might buy it...
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    i really liked this show even tho there not a real band they had some really good songs that i think could have been actual hits
    random hero Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I must of missed the early episodes i really only got to watch them during school breaks,wish they put them on again
    chelle85 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    The whole reason I got on this site was to look for this show. I couldn't remember the name. I loved this so much! It's where I first learned righty-tighty left-loosey. :)
    oladiji123 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    jennie kwan who plays sam woo is very attractive i use to daydream of her when i was 14. yep........those were the good old days when tv wasnt filled with reality tv shows and when broadcast tv was watchable.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    no one but me remembers this show.....
    i loved the theme song all i know is California Dreams............. and some of the tune man its been buggin me since it went off the air i need to know all the words...... i rememner the blond her name was tiffany right i have seen her around latley and i cant remember the show right now i want to say riplies believe it or not but i dont think that's right...
    JamesAnthonyGreen Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I greatly enjoyed watching this show whether it aired on NBC during Saturday mornings or in syndicated reruns on various local television stations.
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Wasn't Sly hot?!! Damn he was manipulative and a jerk but he was hot!!! lol..

I loved this show along with Saved By the Bell on Sat. mornings. They had it on syndication on TBS for a while back then and on WB early (and I mean, EARLY) for a while a long time ago but I guess those times are over..

Bring the show back!!! "Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin'... California Dreams... Just let me lay here in the sun.. Until my dream is done (in comes the instrumentals--- don't act like you don't kno the song by heart).

*** '70's, '80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    1982kmk Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i used to watch this show all the time and sing along with it....it was kinda a rip off of saved by the bell...but i still enjoyed it..
    michee Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    if any 0ne wonts the seasons we can do a trade [email protected]
    ReneeKG Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Wasn't this a knock off of Saved by the bell only with music?
    Kumero Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I used to see this show when I was younger mostly cause of all the hot Females, but when I started watching this show it was already on syndication, Thye were still producing new epsisodes but they were on their last season I think
    morecowbell593 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    i think michael cade was on an episode of brisco county jr.
    stephanie2007 Posted 8 years 26 days ago
    i loved this show. it was great.
    funkkid Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    back in the day
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I knew it was a SBTB knockoff ;) But I was addicted!
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I had mixed feelings on this show. While in the beginning I refused to watch cause it seemed too much of a SBTB knock off(which it was. I believe they were created by the same folks). But I gave it a chance and its a fave of mine now.