Comments

Comments
    92DreamMaster Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I own a four pack of the first four A Nightmare On Elm Street movies. This is the only one I've never watched again but I also won't allow people to watch it. Yep, it's that bad.
    Coco Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    this one was terrible, def the odd one out
    Larlem1978 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I really liked this movie,sure it wasn't as good as the superior original,but on the other hand,it is IMO,better than most of the future sequels.This one and Part 1,were the 2 best Nightmare films.Also A little trivia, Mark Patton(Jesse) tried out for the role of Glenn in part 1,but lost to Johnny Depp.It would have been interesting to see Johnny Depp as Jesse,this film might of been more popular and Johnny would of been A more convincing hero.
    DocWhiskey Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This was an interesting sequel.

Even less Freddy screen time then the 1st.

Very risky move. But it paid off.I liked it.
    jo8196 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Better than the first? Ok now your propably going to say That Friday The 13th Part 5 was the best out of the films!
    blackdeathstar13 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    this one was better than the first forget the original it wasn't a typical 80's style horror film like this one with your average or typical type 80's things in it.
    HoneyBrown1976 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    This is by far the worst edition to the series.
    Forgotten sin Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    i just finished watching it for the first time. i enjoyed it. i didn't care too much for the homoeroticism, but the end of the movie was pretty badass. i got a jump when Freddy's claw popped out of the girl's chest.
    Deleted Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I have fond memories of this one... and the homoeroticism wasn't lost on me even when I watched it as a young child. Oh the memories.
    80sGuru Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    yes, everyone puts this one down but the fact is, it is just as scary as the first. and yes, it does leave you thinking that Jesse might be homosexual, since he runs to a gay bar in one scene in the movie, pretty progressive for the 80's, especially for horror movies which have been historically T&A. Great movie.
    grindhouse1981 Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    I love this one. It's pre-commercial one liner spewing Freddy. Back in the good old days when Freddy would just assume slice through someone's chest rather then taking the time to insert them into a comic book or a video game. Not to mention that this is THE homoerotic horror film of the 80s. Brilliant.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    Some didn't like this one as much, but I think it's just as scary as the first. The scene where Freddy unleashes his rage on a pool party is one of the most memorable parts!