Comments

Comments
    nostalgia96 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    My brother loved this show. I didn't like it as much as he did, but I like the lessons it teaches, especially its message about not being racist or judgemental. And the theme song is pretty catchy for a children's show.
    cjl1217 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    This show was one of the greatest kids shows of all time and my childhood. I really miss it and there are not alot of eps on youtube. Can anyone who can find their old recordings upload to youtube?

The puppets were SO cute! The don't make kids shows with good morals these days.
    raph89 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    I really loved this show! I used to watch it all the time at my babysitter's. She didn't really like it, but she let us kids watch it anyway. This show was a great alternative to Barney.
    SallyAcorn09 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Man, I loved this show as a kid. I had the VHS tapes, a book called "Bossy Kiki," and even a stuffed Ben doll!
    Rapasaurus Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show sooo much (even though it seemed as if PBS never played it LOL) It made me realize that discrimination is a terrible thing and i'm proud i love ALL people, being that this show contributed to me feeling that way =)
    brown_eyes_92 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    This was my favoret show when i was a kid i was bron in 92 and my mom watched with me. I got the bord game for x mas one year and never got to play it because the instructions wherent in it i was so upset
    energizeralpha Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    This show was amazing. It was my favorite, and my sister's, too!
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    This was a fave of mine, but whenever I watched PBS it was never on... I jumped for joy when it did come on though! Skye is cute for a puppet ^.^
    n3se Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I miss this show mann, i loved tha theme song to this one too! lol
    LadyCarol Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    This is my idea of the perfect kids show...I watched it faithfully with my son (who was born in 1992). I would love to be able to purchase the series on either DVD or VHS to be able to share with my grandson. This was, and still is, one of the best childrens programs ever...Can anyone tell me if I can purchase it, and if so, how? If PBS aired the series again I would tape every episode...It is CLASSIC kid's t.v!!!
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i thought this show was so annoying at the time. the asian one really irritated me. was one's name, kiki?
    PirateNinja6 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I remember this show. I wish I knew where I kept the vhs's that had episodes recorded on them.
    cousin Kenster Posted 6 years 29 days ago
    man i really miss this show wuteva happened to good shows like this.......i still remember the theme song.
    Garfield11 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    This was cool and fun to watch. i miss it even now.
    funguy10 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I like how the Christmas episode also talked about Hannukah and Kwanza. (I hope I spelled those right.) Ben thought the Menorah was an ornament for the tree until Skye told him it was for his version of Christmas called Hanukah.
    Ppufi Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I had little figurines of them. They came everywhere with me!
    pitselah Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Skye was my all time favorite-! And I loved sizzle and nuzzle!
    emmamania Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    the puzzle place wuz 1 of the BEST shows on PBS! I haven't seen it since i wuz 'bout 5! The episode i remember best wuz when julie, leon, ben, and skye were putting on a play of "rapunzel." Skye wuz the director, and he kept cutting julie off for some reason. She eventually got so annoyed that she punched him. :S I wish they'd bring this show back. PBS has been such crap ever since i've been in grade school.
    RyuZerO Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This Was My Favorite Show When I Was A Little Kid.
    Ackman Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    yes. Remember it. They called the blonde kid "Butterfingers" in one episode.
    Aleigh Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    HOLY CRAP!!! I had totally forgotten about this one!! I loved it though!! There are still so many shows that I can remember bits of, but can't figure out, and it's killin me! I thank fellow tv viewers for helping!
    Gatomon94 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    The only episode I remember is the one where one of the kids brings a box of ants and says no one should open it, but Skye or someone tries to open it anyway. (I didn't see the whole thing)
    Which one is Sizzle and which one is Nuzzle?
    ara1990babyallday Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    omg i loved this show i sware i did
    joecool85 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    You can now watch some episodes of The Puzzle Place on my Dailymotion site:

JonathanGreene Posted 7 years 15 days ago
    I remember watching that show when I was a kid,I loved.I used to wait 'til it came on following my other kid shows.It was had a lesson at the end of every episode.My sister had the Jody doll.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    OMG!!! I REMEMBER THIS SHOW!!!! I watched it on Nick jr! I even had a VHS title. I can't remember what's it called! It was about the kids going to space! It was fun.
    One of the better best Pre-school shows on Nick jr!
    krissyj Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    haha. i loved this show.
    i watched it everyday after nursery school.
    allycat891 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i remember watching this show everyday...those were the good ol days...
    bananii Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I used to love this show soo much! does anyone have any ep's on their comp that they could send me???
    neonburn Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    they are creepy...yet stangely amusing
    Caramelboo Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I was also a bit too old (lol) to watch this show also, but I loved it! I was actually not too happy when it stopped playing.
    jonghyunchung Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    It's about time the intro appeared. I also remember seeing this show back when I was 4, until it got cancelled at age 7 or 8.
    90sKid Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I LOVED this show growing up!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    The only episode that I really remember is the one where they were talking about crying (I only saw part of it actually).

Leon was crying about something and the other people were telling him "Do you want to become a crybaby?" And Leon responded "What's a crybaby?" and so they were talking about it in this episode.
    Rainbow Bright Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    haha wow i remember this show, seeing the intro made me laugh at how corny it was..like many of my faveroite kids shows..i love it
    90s chick Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I used to watch this one! Even though I was a bit (ok, a lot) too old for this show! There is an intro posted on youtube.com if anyone wants to see it, it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=V8HQ5jX1WLE It's not very good quality, but it is the only thing I can find on this show. I remember the episode about the little asian girl she had her idol who was a singer (some fat asian lady) that sang "I'm Cute!" hahaha
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I LOVED THIS SHOW!! SOMEONE PLEASE ADD THE INTRO!
    freakazoid Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I faintly remember this show... My sisters enjoyed it more then i did. It was awsome...
    Godiva1410 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I remember my niece watched this show faithfully when she got in from school. She even had the backpack and matching lunchbag that she still has and won't part with.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    OM*G I remembered that show!!!!!!!!! I remembered this show aired on PBS in the morning along with Seseme Street, Barney (which I really hate right now), and Wishbone (which was replaced by Teletubbies). The episode I remembered the most out of this show was when they were talking about crying.
    Terebithia Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I watched this show EVERYDAY after school...and fainted when no one remembered it. :P
    Nipratts Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    lesley you could have at least told me how to put the damn thing on retrojunk
    Nipratts Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    i actully have the intro on many videos of the puzzle plce i have i just dont know how to get them on the computer if someone can tell me how to do it then you will have yourself an intro
    luvabook Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The full lyrics are:

I know something, (Julie!) that I want to share
    I know somewhere, (Kiki!) let me take you there
    Come along with me to find it, (Ben!) it’s everywhere….

Let’s get going, (Leon!) don’t wanna be too late
    Got a feeling, (Skye!) things will turn out great
    Come on everybody, (Jody!) Let’s celebrate….

The Puzzle Place
    The Puzzle Place
    We’re going to The Puzzle Place
    Sizzle and Nuzzle are a double treat
    And the Peace Police are on the beat

The Puzzle Place
    The Puzzle Place
    We’re going to The Puzzle Place
    And if you’re a kid, you’ve got the key….

Let’s get going
    To the Puzzle, Puzzle, Place…

Puzzle Place
    The Puzzle Place
    We’re going to the Puzzle Place
    retro_junkieee Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    this show was so awesome way back when. what happened to all the shows with the puppets ?
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    another show my mom made the daycare kids watch. grrrr....i will never get those insipid songs out of my head!
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I enjoyed this show, too.
    home_sweet_graveyard Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I came across the audio clip of the theme song of the show (courtesy of http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Sing%20Along%20With%20Us:1921192927) and had to write the lyrics out from what i heard so you's have to forgive me for any discrepancies or errors. thanks!:

The Puzzle Place
    The Puzzle Place
    Where Going To The Puzzle Place
    Sizzle and Nuzzle Are A Double Treat(?)
    and The Peace Police Are On The beat
    The Puzzle Place
    The Puzzle Place
    Where Going To The Puzzle Place
    and If You're A Kid
    You've Got The Ke-e-ey
    Lets Get Going
    To The Words/Worlds(?) Of Puzz-zle Place
    The Puzzle Place
    The Puzzle Place
    shorty spice Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I hope someone finds this intro soon. I've been trying to remember this song.
    I enjoyed this show a lot. The puppets were so cute and Sizzle and Nuzzle were too funny.