Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Who wouldn't want Jeannie, I'm still looking for mine! Barbara Eden was hot as Jeannie and Larry Hagman played the perfect Tony. Tony and his buddy Roger were always getting into trouble that Jeannie either had to get them out of or it was trouble that she had caused. This show was great entertainment while growing up. To have those days back.....
    warpaint Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I recall watching this the first night it came on. I lived next to the space center so this show was a big deal to us.
    retroplore Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I remembered when I Dream of Jeannie came on Nick at Nite. I loved when it came on every time. When I went on a trip overseas, I was surprised to find that the show was being played on the country's Nickelodeon channel/network.

The woman who played Jeannie was attractive but even more attractive when she played the wicked twin sister. Her hair color was different from that of Jeannie.
    70s80s90s Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    The Only way to find this and many other 60's 70's 80's and 90's shows is to watch them on Tubetime on On Demand.
    Way2Old Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    If you notice, Jeannie doesn't have a belly button. That was too sexually stimulating for TV. And the censors would not allow her bottle to be stored in Tony's room. Since they weren't married, that would imply hanky-panky.
    RetroBen81 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Hugo Montenegro's theme music for this show (season 2 onwards) actually did have lyrics, but were never used. They go: "Jeannie, fresh as a daisy/Just love how she obeys me/Does things that just amaze me so//She smiles, presto, the rain goes/She blinks, out pops a rainbow/Cars stop, even the train goes slow//When she goes by/She paints sunshine on every rafter/Sprinkles the air with laughter/We're close as a quarter after three//There's no one like Jeannie/I'd introduce her to you/But it's no use, sir/'Cause my Jeannie's in love with me/She's in love with me!"
    briana32 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    we need to get videos!
    RetroBen81 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    The first season (1965-1966, in black and white) had an entirely different intro, and different music (none other than by the 'uncredited' Carole King and Gerry Goffin!). Therefore, please upload this one, too.

This color intro with the music by Hugo Montenegro was used from late 1966 on.