Comments

Comments
    The_Athlete Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I loved this show and I guess I saw it before the Disney version so I didn't care for the Disney version or the look of their Peter Pan. This show is the real Peter Pan to me.
    StunnerX Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I loved this show! It was so much more action than other peter pans, Great Characters too. If anyone knows where I can get these on DVD please let me know!!!
    This_guy Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    This really wasn't a bad show, it's just that the characters didn't resemble the Disney ones I was used to.
    retrojunk92 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Captain Hook looks realy different from the original Cap'n Hook.
    Emphinix Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I kinda liked this cartoon though. I still prefer the Disney Peter Pan anyway. I don't get why one of my sisters hate Peter Pan so much
    PinkuOrbot Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I've always loved the Peter Pan character, no matter what form he took. This was a big favorite of mine.

I created his twin sister, Petra Pan, for The Pirates' Cove messageboard.
    Deleted Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Wow, I can't remember a thing about this show, but I know I watched it a lot.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    never really liked it of course i was more disney's pan than any other
    mikeynike81 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    by racer this was a good version of peterpan
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    Man, this show takes me back on the waaay back machine. I use to think Peter Pan shows were gay, but then I started watching this show and it was quite wonderful. I totally forgot about this show too, until I saw the intro just now. Great stuff.
    Retro Ru-Bot Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    Oh my God! I remember watching this at age 12. It was on between the time I was in sixth or seventh grade. Good show. A shame they don't make 'em like they used to. Captain Hook was pretty damn awesome.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    This used to be one of my favorite shows as a kid. Sure it didn't follow the books that well, but it was still good.
    EightiesCrazy Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    Aw man I remember this. I was older but still a sucker for a great adventure....still am in my 30s. Love the theme music makes you wanna' battle the bad guys, save the day and get the girl! Man I'm corny!
    TimCurryChick85 Posted 10 years 2 months ago
    This was my favorite cartoon in kindergarten I used to watch it every single day after school. I remember getting really upset because the second half of the school year, my mom signed me up for all day kindergarten so I couldn't watch the show as much. And I remember there was a 2 part ep where Peter grew up...and it took me about 15 years to see part 2 when I found a vhs of it at a used video store.

Captain Hook was my fav character. Tim Curry at his best!
    The new guy Posted 10 years 2 months ago
    IT's too bad the intro isn't here. It's one of the best ever to be shown on tv
    shorty spice Posted 10 years 4 months ago
    I watched this show quite a bit. I forgot it existed until I came to this site.