Comments

Comments
    The_Athlete Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show and I guess I saw it before the Disney version so I didn't care for the Disney version or the look of their Peter Pan. This show is the real Peter Pan to me.
    StunnerX Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show! It was so much more action than other peter pans, Great Characters too. If anyone knows where I can get these on DVD please let me know!!!

This_guy Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This really wasn't a bad show, it's just that the characters didn't resemble the Disney ones I was used to.
    retrojunk92 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Captain Hook looks realy different from the original Cap'n Hook.
    Emphinix Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I kinda liked this cartoon though. I still prefer the Disney Peter Pan anyway. I don't get why one of my sisters hate Peter Pan so much
    PinkuOrbot Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I've always loved the Peter Pan character, no matter what form he took. This was a big favorite of mine.

I created his twin sister, Petra Pan, for The Pirates' Cove messageboard.
    Deleted Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Wow, I can't remember a thing about this show, but I know I watched it a lot.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    never really liked it of course i was more disney's pan than any other
    mikeynike81 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    by racer this was a good version of peterpan
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Man, this show takes me back on the waaay back machine. I use to think Peter Pan shows were gay, but then I started watching this show and it was quite wonderful. I totally forgot about this show too, until I saw the intro just now. Great stuff.
    Retro Ru-Bot Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Oh my God! I remember watching this at age 12. It was on between the time I was in sixth or seventh grade. Good show. A shame they don't make 'em like they used to. Captain Hook was pretty damn awesome.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This used to be one of my favorite shows as a kid. Sure it didn't follow the books that well, but it was still good.
    EightiesCrazy Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Aw man I remember this. I was older but still a sucker for a great adventure....still am in my 30s. Love the theme music makes you wanna' battle the bad guys, save the day and get the girl! Man I'm corny!
    TimCurryChick85 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    This was my favorite cartoon in kindergarten I used to watch it every single day after school. I remember getting really upset because the second half of the school year, my mom signed me up for all day kindergarten so I couldn't watch the show as much. And I remember there was a 2 part ep where Peter grew up...and it took me about 15 years to see part 2 when I found a vhs of it at a used video store.

Captain Hook was my fav character. Tim Curry at his best!
    The new guy Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    IT's too bad the intro isn't here. It's one of the best ever to be shown on tv
    shorty spice Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    I watched this show quite a bit. I forgot it existed until I came to this site.