Comments

Comments
    mightybfan Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    John Cena is Good Looking,and so is Randy Orton,I hope him and wife give daughter a brother or sister. RIP-Owen,Eddie,Macho Man,I can't Believe the Fabulous Moolah Married a Midget and had 1 child. I'm glad Chris Beniot isn't getting Inducted in the Hall of fame,He's a Murderer.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Now who dosent remember The Monday night RAw I totaley remember this I use to watch it all the time.
    Eddy Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    once again; R.I.P. Wrestling Shows

I was Undertaker's loyal fan even with the formation of Ministry of Darkness, fans booed him, I cheered LOL. Anyway, lots of BETTER performers than now, like the stoogies, maybe you forgot about it, but the first ever evening gown hardcore match was rated just right. Also what does everybody want?? Al Snow! and his head! The original DX with the hottest and bestest diva/female wrestler; Chyna. The corporation, ministry, nation of domination, brood, so on.. are really entertaining stables, nexus is.. I forgot. The DX barbeque, all the wwf commercials which are funny and silly but also gets the job done! Lol Kane in a baseball league, anyone remembers that??? Stone Cold the best rebel to powerful millionaires, the rock best in mike and posing, the brood has powerful theme music, originally by gangrel of course, mankind is the best personification of all mankind when it comes down to the point of it all, the headbangers, the hardy's, chris jericho and his long hair, her Sableiciousness, Molly holly, ivory, jacqueline and many other divas, Randy Savage, the Hart Foundation, Sting!, and Raven was my idol back in those days as I was a fan of the movie The Crow, serious beatdowns...

John Cena might be an ok wrestler if not for his hiphopety and you can't see me flashes and all those guns (not a fan of guns, guess I'm a bit of a hippie), cm punk completley sucks, nexus is overrated, Wade Barett might be better on the mike but they make him look patethic, Eziquel Jackson smiling after a bringing a hit is annoying, those are swag and swag is lame. Cody Rhodes nothing like his father and he cannot wrestle, Debiase can improve, divas and their segments are boring, the great khali kissing divas also eliminated by a diva??? through a kiss??? Is this a joke?

it's a good thing old performers are leaving one by one, i couldn't stand watching them turn as patethic as the new wrestlers are. At least I can remember them as good performers not some washed up money leeching doms.
    bridgmon007 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I used to love this and what WWF once was but now sadly I can't even watch it.;(
    since97 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    my two brothers used watch this and got me interested. now watch it all the time with one of my brothers. nooooooo! i loved john cena. fuhk he is so sexy. one of the reasons that i watched.
    lunarwolf27 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    i watch every monday. i never missed a show
    mightybfan Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I love raw!
    tee_tee_2010 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I love Raw
    SourNinja Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I loved this in the past. I don't watch it now. I thought it was my LIFE at one point
    boolovesyou Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    i love RAW i am in love with John Cena
    mightybfan Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    My fiancee and I watch this show every Monday. he likes Degeneration X,and I like John Cena.
    eddieizzle Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Long live the ATTITUDE ERA.
    deronmillercky Posted 5 years 20 days ago
    I miss when it was "Raw Is War" and it actually meant something, with great characters/storylines. Nothing these days could make a crowd "pop" like Stone Cold and The Rock could...
    cousin Kenster Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    that wuzz wen i thought it wuzz real.....
    Pump_It_Up Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I Love The Attitude Era
    Raw Is Really Suck
    grindcore fan Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I liked it when it was WWF.
    grindcore fan Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I used to like this show a long time ago. Now I hate wrestling.
    PHILRYABKIN Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Wreastaliang is gayer than ever it used to be good back in the day
    Psycho Mantis Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Jeff is my favorite.But Matt and Punk are cool too.
    grandmaster sexay Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Edge is syco!!!!!!!!!!
    boolovesyou Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    HHH is hot!
    SwantonBomb8 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Yea i agree withhe guy above me. Jeff Hardy is my favorite wrestler and id rather see him face Shawn Micheals or John Cena
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Last I saw the Warrior, he was real weak looking and withered.
    COOLRUNNER87 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Yeah, it is around 700 episodes now. Think that it was either this last Monday (10.16.2006) or this coming Monday (10.23.2006).
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    i miss stone cold steve austin. when he left, i stopped watching it. if he comes back, ill watch it again. stone cold to me is what hulk hogan is to some people.
    Un-touchable 1 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    well, you know how you say Undertaker hasn't put on a good match since 03, well how about February of this year. No Way Out, vs Kurt Angle. one of the best technical clinics in recent memory. And I'm tired of "wah-wah-wah, Cena can't wrestle" or "OMGZ CENA PWNS" just lay of the guy okay? he is doing what he is paid to do, and if that pisses people off, then deal with it.

"3. Cena executes the same five moves every week and his STFU is completly unreallistic, so unreallistic that Hunter sold it as a fluke when he tapped out at Wrestemania 22"

Newsflash: all wrestlers do. Hulk Hogan has his five moves, The Rock has his, and Shawn Michaels has his routine. Hell even Angle, Benoit and those others have their routine.
    Old_school_JJ Posted 8 years 1 day ago
    Cena sucks, and I'm not saying that because it's "cool" not to like him anymore, I'm saying that because I never liked him, at all.

But yeah you're right fudrom, Triple H won a lot thanks to him being in the family. But regradless of how Triple H got there, he still deserves it way more than Cena. Triple H paid his dues, before DX (the original DX), he had to do job after job. That's more than what can be said about Cena, he just had a gimmick people were starting to like.

Besides, we should be talking about old wrestling, after all this is retrojunk.
    LivinLegend85 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    RAW IS STALE, AND...BY PUSHING THE ENVELOPE MEANS MCMAHON IS ALWAYS DOIN SOME OTHER DIVA,AND JOHN CENA KEEPS WINNING
    asturla85 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    this is when wrestling was so much fun to watch.now its plain stupid
    swayner_4:20 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Still the number one wrestling show!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    anyway, I too miss the WCW from time to time. Personally, I think that it had more action than the WWF, which is now called the WWE. Heh...
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    You can tell that A LOT of the events portrayed in this program are STAGED, though it IS quite entertaining! Stone Cold Steve Austin was always my favorite, but it's a shame that he had to leave! He kicked so much arse! I always hated that Scott Hall! He's such an asshole!
    h8bumblebee Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Since the demise of WCW, the WWF has really sucked.
    With no competition, all they do is talk about what they are going to do to each other at the next pay-per-view event. Now that Spike T.V. has picked up TNA, maybe, HOPEFULLY things will get better!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    WCW ruled during the Monday Night War era. WWF was only good because of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, and The Rock.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    It kinda sucks that The Rock is doing his showbiz thing now and not wrestling anymore. But oh well, Triple-H more than makes up for his absence.