Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    This show was comedy genius. Everyone I knew in the 70's watched this show. The cast of characters was great and they blended really well on the show. Ted Knight was my favorite, his off the wall remarks and his comic delivery was classic. Mary reminded me of many of the women that I knew in the 70's. I've never seen another show like this one.
    FruitBrute Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    mightybfan ..that is my favorite episode too:)
    mightybfan Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I loved the Chuckles Bites The Dust episode.
    wmomcatt Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I really really really loved this show growing up cuz it always reminded me of my sister, who is fifteen years older than me. At that time she really looked like Mary Tyler Moore, hair, clothes, being independent, living single in a really nice apartment with a great view and had a very cool job in the city where everybody loved her and I always and still do, look up to her and think.."your gonna make it after all" !
    I know all this sounds sooo corney but it's all true ! :)
    peanuts Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I also found MTM as a role model. Between that show and Barbara Walters I decided to go into Journalism. I felt like twirling around in circles and throwing my graduation cap off like Mary when I graduated college. LOL

I loved Lou and his bottle of scotch in his desk.
    musicradio77 Posted 7 years 30 days ago
    That MTM cat scared me as hell!
    Richard Sturtevant Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I liked that MTM cat at the end Meow.
    missballerina07 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This is one of my favorite shows. Mary Tyler Moore is one of my rolemodels. I wish that there were still
    sitcoms as excellent as this show. Mary Richards is a character that we could all relate too. I continue to watch the show on video and dvd. I wish it was still on Nick at Nite and or TVLand. I wonderful show to watch anytime.
    radhenry Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I love this show. I've always felt Mary looked like she needed a hug. Her dates never worked out and her parties were not the best. Even though her first apt. was small I always wished I could live there.