Comments

Comments
    pattyha Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    love this movie. was she really that serious about wire hangers? i thought that was in back then. ( ha ha ha) good movie.
    foxfan Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    The mother in this movie should be shot like that guy in "Robocop" for that hateful attitude of hers. :P
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    this movie sucks I've seen it
    banglefan82 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    NO WIRE HANGERS EVER!!!!! LOL I love this movie got the dvd has nice features on it
    amtoone Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I hate this movie with a passion. I actually watch it as a kid with my grandmother and it scared the hell out of me to see a mother behave like that.
    orlando81 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    No more wire hangers!!
    OpenArms81 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I never cared for Joan Crawford,I prefer her arch rival Bette Davis.The part about the wire hangers is classic;"No more Wire Hangers"!
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Yeah. Christina Crawford and her brother, Christopher could have and should have been raised better.

To those who love this movie and adore it, shame on them!
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    That's good. You're not missing anything, Roadgeek.

Now these days whenever I see the DVD of this awful movie on display, I place it upsidedown. That's the way I protest on this movie or any other movie I hate with all my guts.
    Roadgeek Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I do not like drama movies, especially this one. I don't plan on seeing it.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 2 days ago
    You don't want to see this film, carsonsmith.

If you don't like drama movies that show scenes of child abuse of any kind, than I would ask you and those who have heard of this movie very politly not to see this film. I wasted three hours of my life watching this film and I regretted watching it.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    To me, the movie of "Mommie Dearest" is, was, and will always be a waste of time.

I'd rather watch "Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows" over this based on true story movie. Because Judy Garland never abused any of her children like Joan Crawford did to her daughter Christina and her son Christopher. Judy Garland has my respect in both life and death. Joan Crawford? She will never have my respect in either life or death!
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This movie is a true story, but it exempts the twins that she later adopted, and the movie exempts the things that happened to Christopher. The book tells all, but the movie is still really good!
    shadow blaziken Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    No more wire hangers, ever. >:(
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I saw this movie and it was disturbing to me. Maybe Fay Dunaway got an acadamy award for best actress. But the movie itself disturbs me.

I mean who would dare to cut there little daughters long hair and make it short?! Or who would hit there little daughter with wire hangers?! Or who would abuse there little daughter period!?!

Sorry. But I get mad when I think of Joan Crawford and this disturbing movie.