Comments

Comments
    born in 97 and proud Posted 2 years 4 months ago
    ahh yes the most awesome part of my memory i'm still a fan of it today the episodes were good till about 2004 when hit decided to change it and that didnt work out at all im sure a lot of you are going to make fun of me for likeing it but i dont care if you do or not cause its all a matter of opinon
    TheMarioDocter Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    Oy! I just wish I could take that dinosaur and tear the fuzz out of him! (pant, pant)
    nostalgia96 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I love you, it is true, I want to make a SNACK OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    What the heck I never realized Barney was still on my god loved this as a kid.
    MikoAmu Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Uggh! Barney!
    wigglykid90s Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Oh my goodness, I remember this show when I was 3 years old and I stopped watching it when I was 8 years old. Barney was my favorite dinosaur when I was little.
    The Evolution Of Life Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Barney is the only Dinosaur that both sucks and blows at the same time.

I'm Asperger's but I hated Barney since I grown out of it which a bit too late to be honest.

I like you, you like me, lets gain up and kill Barney I say!!!!
    Eddy Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    Don't you just love to beat this purple dinosaur down and leave him lifeless on the street? but considering the kid show with with hiphop theme with a walking living vibrator with eyes (hint: yo gabagaba), barney is a hero.
    SYCD Posted 4 years 17 days ago
    I loved this show when I was younger and HATED Sesame Street. Now this show annoys me and I think Sesame Street is so cute lol.
    arikarinyukijima Posted 4 years 20 days ago
    Oh Yeah... i forgot...
    ♫I hate u. U hate me. Let's get up & kill Barney. With a kick in the balls & a shotgun to the head. Sorry kids but Barney's dead.♫
    arikarinyukijima Posted 4 years 20 days ago
    I stopped watching this when I was 4.
    Jt62786 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I use to watch this show all the time when I was little. I can remebr that I had barney VHS and when they were over, I use 2 run in my room.
    Old_Spyro Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    ......
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    i use to watch this when i was a kid also and now i have no idea why i watched it haha well obveusly because i was a kid at the time, one of the girls from this show was on american idol when they were still scouting for people,
    nostalgicguy Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I used to watch this when I was a little kid.
    SourNinja Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    LOVE!
    MandyPandy Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    My big brother used to love Barney. I used to love Barney. My little cousin loves Barney. Everyone in my family used to love Barney.
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BARNEY lol
    musiclady11 Posted 5 years 7 days ago
    a classic one for the ages
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 28 days ago
    First it was The Terminator, then it was Chucky, and now, the next generation of terror and fear has arrived...he goes by the name of...BARNEY.
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Good god, I was a Barney nut back then. As a matter of fact, I remember having a Barney themed party for my 4th birthday. I also remember having a stuffed Barney toy like the one they had on the show.
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    when I was little. I got Barney of Video and at the end, always ran into my room. the ending use to scare me and I don't wanna know how the tape ends after the credit.s My dad got mad and he sold them at our Grarage sale.
    kjb29 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I was obsessed with this show as a kid. I never missed an episode, I had the Barney doll, sleeping bag, coloring book, VHS's of several episodes and the movie, T-Shirts, Underwear, and probably a 2x4 with Barney painted on it. I grew up and realized that the show does sugar coat everything, and never covered "bad" topics, but I don't think the show is as bad as everybody says.
    Tony2Tone Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This show was my favorite as a kid
    benton gold Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Beware of the giant purple monstrosity.
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I watched this when I was like 1, lol.
    TurtleMonster Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Barney and Drew Pickles like to have gay poopy buttsex orgies with each other, because they are really really gay.

Seriously, this show sucks, and I am not saying that because it's a preschoolers show.
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I remebered that Kimberly Clark. Huggie diapers thing.
    cousin Kenster Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    everyone liked Barney as a toddler in the 90's!!...yu can call him gay n wuteva but yu watched the show...lls*
    EZR09 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I used like that show when I little myself.
    Mbm744 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    lol i remember being about 4 years old, and my mom was tying my shoe getting me ready for school, and my eyes were glued to the screen watching barney lol.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Man, why does everyone make fun of this show? It's a great show for little kids! I watched it a lot in my preschool days, and I think I still have my Barney doll somewhere... I still remember all of the anti-Barney songs from 1st grade the boys would sing, such as "I hate you, you hate me, let's get together and kill Barney, with a baseball bat and hit him in the head, aren't you glad that Barney's dead?"
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    OMg I use to watc hthis shwo all the tiem whe nI was little. i sue to have Barney vidoes and at the ned of each episode.I ran away into my room.
    axora Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I use to watch this as a baby i had evey form of plush doll of him >.> now i regret it cause my family makes fun of me XD
    MBdigital Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Post-surgery Micheal Jackson + Dino the Dinosaur + John Lennon + An idiot from Alabama + Pee-wee Herman = BARNEY! D:

Actually, I remember watching Barney & Friends back in the day but I don't remember liking it. Gotta love all those anti-Barney playground songs...
    hateraid675 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I used to love the early Barney's. I used to make my mom sing the ending song with me each episode. All the kids at school sang songs about hanging barney from a tree, i hated it. I kept my love for Barney a secret.
    raph89 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    When I was in elementary school, everybody sang every song known to man about killing Barney.
    BloodWind Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I remember thinking that this shit was awesome back in the very early 90's, lol!
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    die barney die dont ask why the big purple dino is going to fry
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    die barney die i will pull out my lightsaber and kill him
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    are those kids on it 13 wow how dumb are they
    HelloMyNameIsEllie Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    BARNEY!!! COME BACK!!!!!!! = ) My favorite!!! ((the old ones are the best the new ones are dumb)) I got the old ones(with micheal
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I used to watch this when i was little my 2 year old niece watches this now,now I think it's Annoying
    bigaint2 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Last time I watched Barney & Friends was at age 4, and pretty much never again. First of all, the show is patronizing as hell. It relied too heavily on magic and "using your imagination", and minimally on problem solving. The play elements were fun to an extent, but the way the kids acted was totally stupid. I could swear, the show was produced by a hippie, because when someone had a problem, Barney told them to just smile to make the trouble disappear. Is it any wonders that people nowadays think that ignoring something will make it go away? I'll give the show credit for one thing: it's a few steps above Teletubbies.

Recently, I caught glimpses of Barney & Friends on days when I had to work the second shift. One thing for sure, if they'll still have it ten years from now, they'll have to waterboard me before I let my kids watch it.
    bttf_maniac Posted 6 years 24 days ago
    I remember watching it when i was like 2 or 3 (in 92 and 93) and on.
    andrea88 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    i used to be freaking in love with this show!! i think must kids my age were.
    MashyPoo Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I remember this one song that was like
    "if all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops oh what fun that would be! standing outside with my mouth open wide! ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!"
    Whenever it rained i used to open my mouth and catch the rain. Then my dad told me off cos of how acidic rain is...
    :-I
    anyone else remember this song?
    jesse144 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i loved barney i liked the original ones where he was like dark purple and he had a darker voice. now its just like gay. ( i always liked the one where they had to get the games to put in the game machine and then they like cranked it and made this big game board... Classic)
    Pizzaguy2 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I agree with LAUR3NLx0
    i like that episode
    LAUR3Nlx0 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i loved Barney. i had soo many VHS videos of it.

i liked the episode when they went on a ship
    and stuff.

amazing.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i love you, you love me
    youngcolton52 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I love old Barney and Friends but I don't like the new Barney and Friends.
    youngcolton52 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this show when I was 5. I used to Barney and Friends on WITF 33.
    emmamania Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    me either
    crazedfishher Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I don't understand why everyone had such a problem with him.

The Evolution Of Life Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    My classic hate song from when I was 7 and used to make fun of him whilst forcing my sister to watch this crap for fun.

I hate, you and you hate me but lets gain up and kill Barney

With a great big chop then a shot right on the floor

He is a dead Dinosaur.

Sorry kids no more fun, I shot Barney with my gun

With a great big chop then a shot right on the floor he is a dead Dinosour.
    emmamania Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    i was never really a big fan of this show, but i still liked to watch it. I was kinda bummed when they got rid of the old cast (from season 1). I saw a ton of re-runs with them. I had a barney bed, a plush toy, and 2 episodes on vhs that i liked to watch a lot. ( those were all hand me downs from my brother, so don't think i was the fan, he was!!!!!). Arthur was so much better in my opinion back then.
    Pallettwon1986 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I watched Barney & Friends Since Episode 1!
    buddykermit Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I hated barney so much as a kid. I was actually forced to watch it when I was in daycare. I remember thinking how lame of a show it was and how fake everyone on it was. I really hated baby bop and that half retarded kid- you know which one im saying
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I remember I used to watch it, till I was about five? One day in third grade our teacher told us to bring in old videos to donate or something like that. I brought in Barney. Everyone started laughing at me saying I still liked Barney. I was sarced for life. D:
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    is that barney & the backard gang? the first show is back in 1988, and in 1991. and the funny TV show was premired in 1992 of unknown.
    TV1985 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    To all of you anti-Barny fans out there, here is a good comedy video posted by a friend of mine on YouTube. Enjoy.

Brit_Brat Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I watched this show alot when I was little...then one day when I was 4 I said "Mom this show is waaay too babyish i'm never watching it again!" lmao
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I watched Barney when I was in elementary school and I had the music tape.
    rowrow151 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i always used to watch this in the mornin
    barneyiscool Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I Loved Barney When I Was Little Well......... I still watch hime when i am bored
    Shannabananababe Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I loved Barney for alittle while when i was a little kid. Who didn't? I had the singing doll when i was three or four.
    dealydugan1995 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I hate this show!
    Shiny_Tulip Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I still have scary Barney flashbacks from my childhood.
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i loved barney i learned a lot from that show when i was little...i think every kid born from the late 80's up watched barney
    1994rules Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i loved barney when i was little.
    manic242 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    this show is the worst show ever
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 20 days ago
    Oh! and there's a Barney Unnecessary Censorship Edtion! It's Gut-breaking Funny! They added Beeps to make you think that they are Cursing! Check them out on youtube! The Barney's brithday one is Funny too. They bleeped a lot.
    Here it is:

BlueMario Posted 7 years 21 days ago
    Wow. The Clip that Mircoman sented me was funny. The boy did not just say that. He said: "Boy that Sucks!" in a Toddlers SHOW! That boy must be in BIG trouble for saying that in a Toddlers show, Hee! hee!
    KRW Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    And so.. PBS from 1970 had good programming and educational value. But on the dark day of April 6, 1992 the purple anarchy hit thier waves. Now, we must stop him before all of humanity becomes spongified.
    BonnieJean Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Aw, I must admit I loved Barney when I was younger. That was my favorite show. I agree with Pansy, the first cast was definitly the best of them all. I loved The Backyard Gang! And Sandy Duncan was amazing!
    MicroMan Posted 7 years 2 months ago

sorry, here it is
    MicroMan Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    hey bluemario you gotta see this! its a clip where a kid says "boy that SUCKS!" on the third ever barney video, but meant to be the first episode because all the kids meet barney, haha, and there is an even bigger surprise at the end for you!
    ethandaman24 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    "I Hate You" lyrics

I hate you, you hate me
    We're unhappy as can be
    With a great big smack
    And a kick from me to you
    Won't you say you hate me too

I hate you, you hate me
    We're an unhappy family
    With a great big smack
    And a kick from me to you
    Won't you say you hate me too

I hate you, you hate me
    We're bad friends like friends should be
    With a great big smack
    And a kick from me to you
    Won't you say you hate me too
    theNboy Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    oh great more barney fans
    Pansy Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I liked this show when i was like 5 the 1st cast was the best
    Titi345 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I only liked it when it first came out then all the characters changed and new ones came on the show it wasn't the same
    90slover Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Barney was a good show. I used to watch it when I was little.
    RetroMetro1977 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I was a teenager when this show made its appearance on PBS. From that day on, I hated it so much. If I had a choice between watching Barney and having surgery done with no anasthetics, I would rather go for the surgery. Just talking about Barney and his dumb antics is enough to make me wanna... Uh... Excuse me! Outta my way! Sick person heading for the bathroom!
    shortie917 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I remember when this 1st came out! I would watch it everyday (I was 5) I liked the original cast! After all the new people started to come, I just stopped watching it!
    theNboy Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    you tell them
    ethandaman24 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    why can't they just cancel the stupid show, i mean everyone hates him and he's gay. he always say i love you. mister rogers doesn't say i love you. he loves people in a more compashinit way. he says i like you just the way you are.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    God, This show is So bad, This Show will ONLY get a D--. The Only reason why I'm giving this a D-- as a grade, is because i watched it when I was little. That's the ONLY reason why I'm only gonna grade this a D--. If you don't beleive in me, Here are the Results:

Storyline: D: 4.0/10.0 Boring!!! Even DKC is 1000 times better!

Script Dialouge: F: 3.0/10.0 Ouch. My ears. I hate their Dialouge!

Grapihcs: C-: 5.5/10.0 Pretty Medicore I guess. The Grapihcs are the same like other most live action shows. The least Important part of this poor show.

Voice Acting: F-: 2.0/10.0 Ha! You've got to be Kidding me! Right? The People who played the dino's voices must gotten hit the head with a HUGE piece of wood!!!!!

Educational Value: F--: 1.8/10.0 This show has no good Educational systems to childern AT ALL. IT teaches them how to
    be idiots. The most important part of this poor show.

Sound: F-: 2.3/10.0 Terrible Songs and Music! Spraeded with Medicore cartoony sound effects. The Songs and Music is so terrible, that the show should have has No music at all!

Lasting Appeal: D-: 4.0/10.0 The show gets boring and so stupid once it's been like 5 mintues!

Overall: D-- 4.0/10.0 Poor
    A poorly done messed up show. So Aviod this at all costs if your a barney hater, But if you are a barney lover for anyone, then get your butt outta here! SCRAM!!!
    theNboy Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    ahhhhhhhh help me he is trying to turn me into a idoit
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I've seen recordings of shows such as Sesame Street, Mister Roger's Neighborhood, and Owl TV. And they were pretty good and educational. From what I learned is that PBS was a truely educational channel that gives people to learn something from one show to another. But later then, on April 6, 1992. It ALL changed because that's the day when Barney and Friends premired and it's not what I call an "educational" show. I mean if you watch the old Sesame Street it talks about letters and what letter starts with a certain word and what that word means and all of that. Barney is trash and should be avoided at all costs. By the time I have kids, I should get the Sesame Street Old School DVD boxsets so they could watch those instead of being hypnotized by the purple demon or getting their brains sucked up by Boo-Bah (what kind of name is that anyway).
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    XD I remember when we were in 4th grade we sang this song,

"I hate you, you hate me, let's get together and kill Barney. With a great big shotgun, stick it to his head, aren't we glad that Barney's dead."

Seriously, F*CK BARNEY! Even Nick Jr. stuff is better than this! NO educational value in this show at all!
    theNboy Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I HATE THIS PURPLE DINO IF ANYONE HATES BARNEY THEN I LIKE THEM
    BlueYoshi Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    EWWWW BARNEY STINKS !!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO ITS LIKE A PAIR OF STINKY PURPLE SOCKS!!!!! ICCKKKK!!!
    SuperSpaceGirl Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    if barney dies, we all die
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    evan2007:
    i know the one real reason for everybody hating barney,he's a pre schooler's character.that's realy the only reason that every body hates him so darn much.

You're right. Barney was better when I was younger. now, looking at it, it's kind of... strange. A lot of people hate pre-school TV shows simply for that reason:

Kid: I hate Binya Binya!

Another Kid: Yeah, I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

Kid 3: Uhh... didn't we watch him when we were little?

Kid and Another Kid: SHUT UP! @&$%! GO HOME TO YOUR MAMA!
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    MAKE IT STOP!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MeerkatChick Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I loved this show when I was litte and I hate how they changed it so much. Having new kids is understandble but new two new dinosuars? Aren't Barney and the green one enough?
    evan2007 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Kimbahley Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    As kids we 'loved' to hate this show. Anybody remember all the rumors that were started about Barney?
    KRW Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Better yet, let's hijack all the PBS stations by putting Beavis & Butthead where Barney would normally be placed so all the kids could burn that fucking purple bastard to death like on the banned eps of B&B.
    KRW Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Lets all plant bombs or something around the set of the show and the studio where it's taped so it would be Barney's Last Episode, plus having millions of kiddies witness the purple bitch & his minions be blown to bits ON THE AIR!
    princess25 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I remember i watch this all time!!
    Pinkie21 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I miss the good ole' days when Barney didn't suck. After each member of the original Backyard Gang was gone...it just didn't work anymore.
    KRW Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I have a few good ways to kill Barney:

Board him on starship ENTERPRISE and make him go up to Worf have him ask him if it's true all klingons are wimps.

Make him Charlie Manson's cellmate.

Make him tell the CEO of Wal-Mart he's pro-union.

Put him in a guillotine with the rope holding the blade in Barney's mouth, then beat his ass with a jagged piece of metal until he screams.

Send him to Disney World on Gay Day, & let all the queers hug him until he dies. Dispose of Barney's corpse in Goofy's dog dish.

The Barney toilet seat cover.

The Barney Xmas tree holder, wire Christmas lights to his body so he gets shocked!

Make him a character in a Stephen King novel.

Jam his head in a floppy disk drive, then type "format a:"

Cryogenically freeze him, cut shamerock shaped pieces from his body then dye them green for St. Patrick's Day.

blueluigi Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Man I hate this show. I'd rather watch Sesame Street or Mister Roger's Neighborhood.
    ChowTimer Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I watched this show once and now I say what the hell was I thinking. I didn't even like it! I perferred sesame street.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    This show makes me glad to be an 80s kid.
    Pizzatimefun22 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I hate that purple flea bag
    Joyce13 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Okay, my younger brother saw me commenting and he just recited this poem he made up bashing Barney. (Even though it was his favorite show when he was four and five) I'll put the poem up and any Barney-haters can have fun with it.

Tic-tac-toe,
    Three in a row
    Barney got shot by a G.I. Joe
    Mama called a doctor
    And the doctor said,
    "Oooh, Barney's dead".
    Joyce13 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I loved this show when I was a kid, though it wasn't my favorite. I don't care much for it anymore, since I'm forced to watch it every time I baby-sit this five-year old.
    KRW Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Once the purple bitch starts trying to fight back, I'll surround myself with an Ultra-Max forcefield to overpower 'im, than I'll brand his chest and his ass with a fireflower!
    KRW Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Better yet, I could always ship Barney to Iraq in a car loaded with bombs and WMDs.
    KRW Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I have a gr8 idea! since Barney, Baby Bop & BJ are all idiots, we'll dupe them into committing a capital crime, like a rape-murder of a minor. After Barney's hung on the gallows, everyone will be saved :D!
    Rainbow Bright Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    the kids were gay in this show and i dont ushually say kids are gay
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    And after they are dead it breaks the hypnosis spell to EVERYBODY in the whole wide world including people like Gklue, Nicole_is_cool, and Lamby.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    And I have the blueprint to Barney's plan for world domination.

BARNEY"S PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION:
    To make a TV show and hypnotize everybody in the whole wide world to dance and sing like idiots. And he is trying to hypnotize everybody to love him and bow down to him. Once everybody is hypnotized then he tells everybody to help him take over the world.

Well we could fight fire with fire. Another thing is that he let's Baby Bop and BJ look at the blueprints. We make a fake blueprint to switch them so that when Baby Bop and BJ reads them, it would say to let all the children out of that classroom clubhouse place (I have no idea what it's called either) and then they put dynomite ALL OVER the classroom and then they blow it up and the whole school or clubhouse or what ever it is into pieces with Barney, Baby-Bop, and BJ inside it and NOW they are dead and no longer on TV. That's another plan I came up with.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Along with my Rainbow sword, I'll use my Mirror Shield to block that Dinosaur's Punching and Kicking and when he's stunned by my Rainbow Sword, I'll use My Silver Bow and Arrows to Hurt him 4 times!!!!!!! Until he is dead! perfect! Perfect... PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I know a secret way to get to the Park where they air the new barney and friends. You gotta take the sewers to get there! Once your at the ending part of the sewer, pull the lever to open the secret door. Then you'll be in the school/clubhouse (I don't know what it is.) thing where they air the new Barney and friends. Then you can Kill Barney. That's another Master plan of mine!
    Copper20 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    BOOO!!!! Not barney!!!! Pull the barney alarm!!! The Simplex 2901-9838 somebody! PULL IT!!!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Oh and I would apprciate it if you do not type my real name. Hopefully nothing bad will happen.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Oh great I just used my real name.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    And I'll use my Dylan umbrella (simular to the Peach umbrella from Super Princess Peach) to kill that purple dinosaur!!!!!!
    KRW Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    ^ You know something Lamby? You're just too soft on Barney. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE PURPLE BASTARD HYPNOTIZED YOU! Now it's REALLY time for BlueMario, BlueLuigi & I to take serious action. I'll take out my shotgun so I could kill the purple douchebag.
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Now, we REALLY need to kill the purple demon before he hypnotizes ANYONE ELSE!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Oh man now nicolle_is_cool is hypnotized by that purple freak. This calls for drastic measures. I'll use my home run hitting bat (from Super Smash Bros Melee).
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I gotta go get my lightsaber and my Smart Bombs (from Star Fox series).
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I gotta go get my Fire flower and my Level 6 sword also. (Rainbow sword)
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Gklue is hypnotised by Barney, I got to get out my shotgun and blue troopa shell (from Mario Kart).
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Actually, I meant to say lightsaber.
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    BlueMario & I have once again saved the day from Barney and his minions, thanks to his Rainbow Sword!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    KRW: Barney is Trying to Hypotise Everyone!
    *Screams in fear*
    He Hypotised Gklue!!! I'll save you Gklue! *Bangs on TV*
    There! That Barney's NOT On TV no more because I broke the TV! Don't forget to kill that purple nightmare with my Rainbow sword!!! Hit him once and He is DEAD!!!!!!
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    WHAT >:(?! You'd actually LET the purple demon turn you into and idiot?! Someone call the doctor!
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Seriously, both videos were funny since I hate Barney above everything else.
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Yes. But I thought BBQ Barney was funnier. Sadly, the video was deleted by the user who made the video :(. But I have to admit that BOTH videos were REALLY funny :D!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Say KRW did you check out that video BlueMario showed us?
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Don't forget about the "BBQ Barney" video on youtube. It's SO funny :D!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Oh! I forgot this: blueluigi

Don't forget to tell KRW about the "Elmo kills Barney" video on youtube.com!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Ah yes, that was a good video lol. It was very funny.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I finally found IT!
    "Elmo kills barney" audio made into two people making a video, check this out! It's the Correct same thing about when Blueluigi and KRW were listening to it!
    If you enjoied the audio, Watch the video on youtube.com!

Here it is! :

Hurry! before it gets removed!!!
    You should watch it and It should be a: "MUST SEE" becuase it's soooooooooooooooooo FUNNY AS HECK!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    No Problem KRW!
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Youre welcome, my friend!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Why Thank you KRW! This MAKES me the #1 Barney hater OUT THERE! You should SERIOUSLY play the game I made up! BEAT 600 POINTS!!!!!!! Wacth the barney show then get weapons to thorw @ the four dinosaurs during each epiosde!!!
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Here's this REALLY funny anti-barney song XD!
    It made my friends laugh out loud last year.

Barney Got Run Over by a Tractor
    (sung to the tune of "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer";)

Origin: Possibly Atlanta, Georgia

(first verse)

Barney got run over by a tractor,
    Best of all it happened on TV!
    All the little children are unhappy,
    I am just beside myself with glee!

He was singing to the kiddies
    "You Wuv Me and I Wuv You"
    Now he is just a piece of roadkill
    Some furry purple bits of dino-goo.

I don't think the children like me
    But though I killed him, it's not wrong (clack)
    We're saved from evil people
    While there were stupid clause-marks on your back

*Chorus*

(second verse)

I never went to his ol' funeral
    If I went, I'll shoot his grave
    When I found out he was dead now
    I found out his name was really Dave
    My trial date is set for Tuesday
    I won't get off so I've been told
    10 million kiddies saw me do it
    And the members of the jury are 2 years old
    Chorus:

Oh' Barney got run over by a tractor
    Best of all it happened on TV
    All the little children are unhappy
    I am just beside myself with glee
    Barney is a dinosaur,
    From idiotic imagination,
    When he farts we all will die,
    From his contamination!
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Especially with a BBQ grill XD!
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Does anyone have any matches & some charcoal lighter on them? Plus give me a specimen of Barney so we could burn it! It'll be like burning witches to death in Salem, except it'll be a LOT more fun to burn Barney XD.
    KRW Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    C'mon folks, lets all join up and beat up barney next time you see him in person :D!
    KRW Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    For an additional laugh, you could watch this video featuring this guy with his friend and his friend's lil' brother burn barney on a grill. Here's the link:

would you like your barney medium burnt or well burnt?
    have fun :D!
    KRW Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    P.S.

That video about throwing pens at barney you mentioned made both me and my brother laugh our asses off!
    KRW Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    ^_^ BlueMario, you made your best post on this page after I made mine. While other crapheads such as microman are'nt going to see us, we'll be more than glad to play your funny game.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    They did have this thing on newgrounds like 2 years ago called Barney on drugs. It was funny but unfortinetly it got blammed because of too many people voting 0 so they took it off of NG. I wanna try to get to it by using the internet way back machine.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Speaking of thowing pens... I made an Anti-barney game we can ALL play! Called: Dinosaur Hunter!
    Here the rules, Thorw soft objects and Hit barney, BJ, baby bop and the other dinosaur with soft objects on TV thing for Points!
    DO NOT USE PENS OR PENICLS. If you just thorw it, you get 1 point.
    Chrage for 3 sec and thorw @ a dino for 5 Points!
    Chrage for between 5-8 sec and thorw it @ a dino get 10 Points!!!!!
    Play the game when you watch barney on TV, when you see barney and other dinosaurs on a scene thorw ONLY soft items at barney on the TV screen. TOP WORLD RECORD is 600 Points!
    Think you can take the challage? Try to beat 600 Points!

WARNING: If you thorw an object at a child, you LOSE points. Depending how hard you chrage or just thorw. Aim CAREFULLY and hit ONLY the dinosaurs.

Play it. It's FUN!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    What's the page to the website blueluigi?
    To "Elmo kills barney" home page audio link?
    I have a funny Barney video that a kid thorws all of his Pens, highlighters and Pencils at him! It's on youtube.com . Here it is!

Enjoy it! It's funny! Ha! ha!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I gave it four out of five happy faces for the funny anti-barney video!!!!!!!
    KRW Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I listened to that song, blueluigi! You also gotta see evil barney bus driver on newgrounds as well!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    And that was the end of the song. It was soooooo funny you should listen to it!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    The Barney's on Fire song was made by Weird "Al". And there is an audio clip that I listened to that is made by Weird "Al" called "Elmo Kills Barney" here's how it goes:

Barney is singing his "I love you" song

Barney: I love You! You Love Me!
    We're a Happy....

Then you hear the sound of a machine gun

Voice: Shut the F*** up!
    KRW Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I also champion all who hate barney! BlueMario, you're da best of the barney-haters! Lets take the creator of this shit to a concentration camp!
    KRW Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I hate this show! here are the lyrics for barneys on fire:

happened one day in the studio,
    dancing around in a docidoe!

the purple monstrousity was waving his arms,
    we were falling victim to evil charms!

he brushed against a candle and he started to smoke!
    we were all laughing at the dinosaur joke!

oh boy! barney's on fire!

it's what, we've always desired!

we'll watch, the flames get higher!

just don't try to put it out!

purple brue was flying ashes everywhere!
    and all the kids just continued to stare!

the guy inside the suit,
    he started to yell!

we probly shoulda helped him but what the hell!

he threw himself violently against a wall,
    he fell to his knees and he tried to crawl away!

oh boy! barneys on fire!

this is our secret desire!

well help, the flame grow higher!

just dont you try to put it out!

take me down with you fellow! I love you, you love me

Ahhh! Ahhh! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!

oh boy! barneys on fire!

this is what, weve always desired!

would you help us make the flames higher!

you better not try to put it out!

barney's no longer ignited!

were feeling so excited!

he's laying on a heap on the floor!

we had to poke him with a stick to make sure he was dead!
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    barney was my favorite show. i had a barney doll, and at night i used to wish he would come to life. i started hating barney after i had a nightmare that him and the counting guy with all the pockets on his jacket were trying to kill me. i remember they were chasing me up stairs and all these hands were choking me. and i was only 6!! even thinking about that nightmare now still gives me the chills.
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    sonicemerald is right. I used to watch Barney, but I had security. I wouldn't watch it now, but I give Barney some respect for my childhood.
    sonicemerald Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    basically what i want to say is..... blue mario and cold caller , i beat your record i watched 76 minutes of Barney's Great Adventure : The Movie... but if you think thats amazing then listen to this.. I can watch EVERY SINGLE episode but not straight because to do that i would havew to spend like weeks without sleep.. oh and does any of you 'barney-haters' ever think about your kids when they watch TV, they might like Barney, so you WILL have to watch it with them... o and BTW this show is a good show for the audiences it is aimed at... it is aimed at younger kids.. (maybe why they show it at 10am instead of 3pm) oh and BTW when you say that this shows makes kids stupid, does that mean that everyone who has watched this show is stupid... INCLUDING YOU!?!?!?!?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Ok, Here's what I meant to type oh MY file,
    NOT BLUEPEACH'S FILE! (cause she was on her file on my computer until I forgot to log Bluepeach out)

To everyone that hates barney, Here's a FUN anti-song about Barney!

I hate you, you hate me,
    Let us team up and KILL BARNEY,
    With a GREAT BIG fire flower, Fire him in the chest,
    Now we're happy cause barney's DEAD!!

Hope you all loved my anti-barney song!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    (gasp) OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EEEKKK!!!! I DID NOT JUST GO ON BLUEPEACH"S FILE!!!!!!!!
    I just went on bluepeach's file by accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG Bluepeach, I"M SOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please forgive me! i did not mean to do it!
    I was suppsoed to go on bluemario! not bluepeach!
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I liked this show from when I was only 0 which when it came out in 1992 up until a month before I entered kindergarden which was August 1996. After 1996 I didn't watch this show unless I had to watch it with a younger kid. I hate all episodes of this show I hate the 1992 ones and I hate the 2000s ones as well they need to cancel this show it's been on for too long and it's been on especially too long for a crappy show like this.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I remembered the old school barney but not that well. The one I remembered the most is the one with Mother Goose (which I would rent the VHS of it sometimes) and I barly even remember it. But I did remember the old school Barney.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This is a very dumb show. And that dinosaur came from HECK!
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I agree. The older early-mid '90s Barney was better than today's Barney. I used to watch it everyday and my dad would always sing the I Love You song. Trust me, you don't want to hear my dad sing. I think Barney is underestimated. Sure, I don't watch it now, but I did when I was younger.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    At this camp there is this person who has the Barney clean up song on his iPod and he would play it whenever we would clean up.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    THis is a pretty bad show. At least the old 1993 barney is better
    then the new ones. This show is also better then the Teletubbies.
    TV.com gave this a 3.8 bad
    While they gave the teletubbies a 2.7 Tereible
    check out www.tv.com to see thier ratings.
    nikki89 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I was obsessed with this show when I was 3 and 4, but stopped watching it in Kindergarden when it wasn't cool anymore. Anyone else say "Tic-tac-toe, 3 in a row, Barney got shot by a G.I. Joe, he went to the docter and the docter said, Whomp Barney's dead!"?
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Oh yeah BlueMario there's something really important that you really need to know. And make sure LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong, Kameto and everyone else who posts on the DKC TV show. While sonicemerald was making an HTML link to soniconthe.net, the comment box got messed up therefore you cannot post another comment on there. So sonicemerald made a new site for us to post our DKC tv show topics and I'm here to spread the word.

That's where we gotta post now in order to talk about the DKC TV show.

cold caller Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    broke the record again bluemario because i watched 2 full episodes of barney
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I DID IT! I DID IT! I BROKE THE RECORD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
    I WATCHED ONE FULL EPIOSDE OF BARNEY WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL, LEAVING THE ROOM, OR TURNING THE TV OFF. SO SORRY EVERYONE. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I broke your record today, cold caller
    TOP RECORD IS NOW 16 MINTUES, SO TRY TO BEAT THAT OR MAYBE I WATCHED ONE FULL EPIOSDE, OR NOT.
    I only like the 1991-1994 Barney epiosdes only......
    I DIDN"T LIKE That many new barneys, and I really do NOT watch the new ones.
    It is great to see some old school barney.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    ah.. Thank you cold caller! You broke Barney's Hypnoesis power!
    cold caller Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    anyway i liked barney intil i got nightmares of him.

and i still cant get him out of my head but im not hipnotized.im a guy ho kikes barneys but

last time i murdered barney in universal studios but he had a brother :(
    cold caller Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    ill help you ( breaks the tv ).

anyway i broke the record because i watched it for 10 minutes bluemario. bluemario beat that :)
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm benig hypnotising by This Purple Freak!!!! Help Me! Can't break his Hypnoneisis...... Someone HELP ME!!!!!! SAVE ME!!! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    MZ_VALENTINO_4: What was favorite OLD SCHOOL barney epiosde?
    Mine is the Exersice Circus! (I had it on VHS)
    This goes for everyone too!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Ok. I really gotta stop posting here and making fun of this show. Because I can hate this purple freak, All I want! (I think this is my last comment on this Stupid TV topic.)

P.S. I'm wanana dare one of you users, to see how long you can watch 1 full epiosde of Barney without Changing the channel, Shut your TV off, or Leaving the room.
    Top Record is 3 Mintues! Do you think you can beat that?
    If you can, Go for it! SO TRY TO BEAT 3 MINTUES!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    The Eariler barney epiosdes were good from 1991, But... Then the 2000 epiosdes came, and now the much more newer ones came and now, they stink.
    casey10221 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    oh shit that dinosaur scares me!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Also Barney is a dumb show that seems to raise kids more than their parents. I bet that the parents that are just too lazy to raise their kids would plop their kids in front of their TV and instantly start raising their kids.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Gee BlueMario, no offence but you really have been taking up the reviews here. What I think about Barney is that he is trying to take over the world. Yeah that's right I looked at his plans. What he is trying to do is that he is trying to hypnotise all the people in the world into dancing like little idiots. You know what I think I should do to Barney *takes out a shotgun and a Starman*.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    OMG all we need is to put Teletubbies ON Retrojunk, If it WORKS, we can make fun of that show too!

P.S. Congrats the worst show hit in the whole wide world
    right next to: Caillou, Dora the Explorer, Teletubbies,
    Blue's Clues, Little Robots, Boohbah, and Lazy Town!!

Parnets! If you have a very young kid, Don't let him or her watch those shows! They're stupid Idiotic, and Awful!
    MicroMan Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    BlueMario, I don't think you stink, I'm just tired of your repetitions. I'm sure people have seen at least 3 of your comments already. If you want to keep posting comments on how much you hate this show, create a forum about this topic.
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Alright, I used to like this when I was little. But not anymore. However, in respect for my past, I don't hate this show. I consider this show an element of my childhood. I don't like this show today, but I liked it back then. In other words, I like this show in a nostalgic memory manner.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm AUtstic.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I know nobody would watch this junk.

P.S.: Mircoman, I'm very Upset about you when you said: BlueMario, give up, your not getting anywhere with your comments. You can hate barney all you want, but you don't have to tell us for the fourth time! I nearly cried when you said that. If I were you, I would say sorry. Now you know, THAT I STINK!!!!
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Antother thing is why is this crap still on they should of canceled this piece of s*it back in 1997 not leave it on and this is one reason why kids fail school.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Ok I admit I liked it when I was 2 but now I realize it's nothing but pathetic garbage. When my little brother was born which was 1995 I had to watch it with him until about 1997 which he outgrew it as well thank god now I don't have to worry about this show anymore. I hate it what kind of idiotic teenager would wanna watch this garbage.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    The only cool Epiosde about this Bad show is the Exercise Circus. THat one was my Favorite epiosde of all time. I used to have that epiosde on video. It came with 2 videos in 1. The firest one was Exersice Circus and Parade of numbers That was my Favorite Barney video.
    MicroMan Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    BlueMario, give up, your not getting anywhere with your comments. You can hate barney all you want, but you don't have to tell us for the fourth time! I kind of liked sesame street more than barney, maybe because the back-yard gang videos had a different (scary)looking barney that gave me nightmares as a child.
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Yes I remember watching this show! I also remembered Stella the Storyteller in later seasons!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This show takes the dang Cake!!!
    If you ever watch this show, YOU BECOME AN IDIOT!!!
    Right guys!??!?!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Oh How I hate this show!
    This is why I have to aviod this show on PBS kids
    weekdays after school. >_
    90sKid Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I cant bekieve I used to like this show. I watched until I entered 1st grade (which was 1993, ha) And I still cant believe its on. I remember back in elementarty school the kids used to sing '1 2 3 in a row. Barney got shot by a GI Joe. We took him to the doctor and the doctor said 'whoop there is is, barney's dead."
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Oh my God... If you ever watch this stupid show,
    YOU become an Idiot, or maybe more than an idiot.
    This show stinks up butt now. But... YES!!!!!
    It's gonna be cancelled in 2008! Woo-hoo!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    LET"S KILL BARNEY!!!!!
    This was Really the worse show of all time when I grew up.
    I kinda liked it when I was 2 years old.
    I didn't know Gummy Rabbit showed us the scariest Image Of barney. (I'm sooo not gonna see his picture. Because If I do, I'm not gonna be able to sleep for months.)

P.S. LavaDiddykong, Now You're Talking!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    THE worst kids show mascot of all time! It's obvious that everyone has wanted to kill Barney at one point or another! And people consider Jar-Jar Binks to be annoying?! Barney is 100x WORSE! But THIS is funny:

kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    hell no I never watched this asinine crap! Teletubbies made more sense than this!