Comments

Comments
    kingleoice Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    The show had 26 episodes and a animated movie, I saw the movie first.
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    @Dico

if you find this anime boring, you're not normal....
    Dico Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    i don't get why people loved this anime so much. It's just so boring, and it's not that long, anyway. besides, i think Dragon Ball is way better than this. though i will admit, the opening is kinda cool.
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Great show.Deep and the music by Yoko Kanno is amazing.Real Folk Blues Is the shit.A friend of mine let me borrow his 3-dvd set which was all 26 episodes but I never gave it back to him because I moved away besides his brother had something of mine and since his brother never gave me my stuff back I got Cowboy Bebop.lol the last time i talk to my friend he said he wanted his Cowboy Bebop back. lol I own all the soundtracks to this and its so worth listening to
    tomrule123 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    One of my favorite shows of all time. Too bad it didn't last long. There should be more adventures, more battles, and something about Spike's childhood that changed him into a bounty hunter, along with Jet's background and how Spike met Jet, and more about the relationship between Spike and Julia.
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    People's legs were too long in this show.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    man i love this show. adult swim needs to bring it back
    This_guy Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch this show so much on Adult Swim I got sick of it. It'll be a while before a watch it again. Still a great anime, though.
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I love this Anime. At first I didn't like it, But when I started watching it more, I founded myself liking it
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I LOVE THIS SHOW...IT OWNS ....AWESOME...YES....NO COMPLETE SENTENCES BECAUSE SUCH AWESOME SHOW...NEED 2 GET DVD AND MOVIE
    444Kuronue Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    one of my favorite anime's ^_^
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    i loved edward whom i might add was a girl she was super crazy
    Jump_Man Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    i tried to send in the intro but they aren't taking it
    vos Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    like basso i saw the movie first but have seen the show many times now and it rocks
    Spike Spiegel Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Yes there is a DVD set. There is a Manga set. There is a movie.
    -SPOILER!!!-
    And to those of you that say "How can there be a movie when Spike's Dead?"
    -/SPOILER!!!-
    The movie is supposed to take place between episodes 23 and 24.
    The voice acting of Steven Jay Blum is flawless. Do a search for him on imdb.com and you'll probably find that you've heard his work before.
    majinn Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    i might get the upcoming remix or movie it's 50/50
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    NO COMMENTS!!c'mon ppl pleez. this is one of the greatest animes we mere mortals have ever had the privelege to lay our unworthy eyes upon.The characters and plot and animation are all dead on!!Each character looks unique unlike other animes, where only the characters eyes and hair differ! Unlike other animes, the dialouge is snappy and witty, not stating the obvious like other shows do. There is a balanced mix of action and romance, with comedy. The villians and bounty are all clever, and unlike your everyday superhero super perfect guy in an anime, this one is more realistic and the main characters alway get shot or knocked off the building once in ahwile. This show also has those few episodes where philosphy come in and explain some very important things to you. This taught me a few lessons in life and let me look at things in a different way. In some parts too, this will make u feel like crying. And the whole stinkin series is only 26 episodes long!!!! And the end, leaves a hanging question where only u can decide the answer. WEll once again, this is indeed one of the greater anime man kind has produced, and i wish it could continue, but i guess it is better leaving it how it is.Cowboy bebop and ur crew...WE SALUTE YOU!!! (by the way spike is hot)